VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this when the clothing was found on the Chesapeake/Moyock side. If the items were planted they should look on the opposite side...Portsmouth/Camden side. The old canal banks on that side are not used much any more and is closed to cars at a certain point. That area is mostly only used by bikers and people on kayaks these days.

There is water everywhere here. Before the name Hampton Roads was used to describe our region it was called Tidewater. As the tide goes out some very swampy/marshy land appears. Northern VB, while densly populated, has some amazing fishing holes (or out of the way spots if you do not fish). I am just more inclined to think that someone from here would travel away from people. But because of how close we are to where the Bay meets the Ocean...i'd be curious to know if WH had any jobs on the Eastern Shore. That bridge/tunnel has been used to get rid of things in the past and the Eastern Shore of VA is just as (if not more) rural than southeastern VA and NE NC. Also, the start of the CBBT (rt. 13) is not far at all from the home.

Hey, you never know - he might find some new "evidence" in his cell. SMH.

Seriously, WH seems incapable of thinking things through, he just acts on impulse. IMO that makes him dangerous regardless of any involvement in AJ's disappearance. I can't even imagine what her homelife has been these past years.

If he does, I can almost guarantee he'll blame Smokey Porch Kid for planting it there.

The region is massive but as a local I would be STUNNED if he went north (whichever he you'd prefer but the unknown suspect is most likely male). I realize there are many things that seem odd in this case BUT the pattern fits WH and the layout of our region. He is familiar with Northeast NC. The company he works for is not far from and on the way to the area searched over the weekend. And any one who has lived here for any peroid of time knows traveling across the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel is almost always an EVENT. If...big if...the person who's responsible is from our region...they go south. It is no less difficult of a search. But You drive 30-45 south and it gets rural in a hurry without the additional potential witnesses in stopped traffic on that bridge tunnel. Make that doubly true if you're familiar with southern vb, chesapeake, and NE NC.

Might someone go north because it would be unexpected?

I remember the bridge. We didn't use it often, but we also have family in PA. Traffic could get terrible then, I can only imagine now. I'm also trying to think beyond our most likely suspect. Difficult, I know. So I don't want to just assume south because he probably worked that region.

Might someone go north because it would be unexpected?

I remember the bridge. We didn't use it often, but we also have family in PA. Traffic could get terrible then, I can only imagine now. I'm also trying to think beyond our most likely suspect. Difficult, I know. So I don't want to just assume south because he probably worked that region.

I mentioned in my last post rt. 13 or the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Not far from the house. Less travelled. Leads to the rural Eastern Shore. Would be less expected. So would his company work there? If he did travel that way though it would be documented because of the toll. I am sure the police looked into that...I hope.

This would be my Northern Exception. IMO

I was thinking about this when the clothing was found on the Chesapeake/Moyock side. If the items were planted they should look on the opposite side...Portsmouth/Camden side. The old canal banks on that side are not used much any more and is closed to cars at a certain point. That area is mostly only used by bikers and people on kayaks these days.

From Norfolk, he's likely route would take him through a toll, which would have a trace for where he went unless he went the high rise, which is a little out of the way. Unless he was familiar with that area, I don't think that would be a spot he would go to. Isn't he from out of the area so he probably doesn't know his way around all that well.

You wouldn't need to go through a toll to get from Norfolk to the canal banks. The Interstate runs beside the tunnel but you wouldn't have to go through it. He could take that all the way to Dominion Blvd, and theN It's a straight shot. You would actually get off only a couple of exits before The area that was searched a few days ago. Or from the southern packing plant you could take Ballahack road and be on route 17 pretty quickly. He lived in Dare county at one point so he would be familiar With this area. Before the Chesapeake expressway opened peOple took 17 and cut over on Ballahack or even further in Camden to go to and from the OBX. The route there was a 2 lane road for years.

From Norfolk, he's likely route would take him through a toll, which would have a trace for where he went unless he went the high rise, which is a little out of the way. Unless he was familiar with that area, I don't think that would be a spot he would go to. Isn't he from out of the area so he probably doesn't know his way around all that well.

WH is unfortunately being focused on for two reasons...Lack of information from Police...and his own words. He works for an HVAC company and has lived here for a few years so I would think he'd know how to avoid the 2 tolls in our area. The one from Downtown Norfolk to Portsmouth on 264 is easily avoided and paying the $15 CBBT toll means you really really want to drive on the Eastern Shore.

I mentioned in my last post rt. 13 or the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Not far from the house. Less travelled. Leads to the rural Eastern Shore. Would be less expected. So would his company work there? If he did travel that way though it would be documented because of the toll. I am sure the police looked into that...I hope.

This would be my Northern Exception. IMO

Okay, if he was the perp I see what you are saying. I didn't remember this was toll. But what if he wasn't the perp. It'd be impossible to track all white cars through the toll.

TRYING not to have tunnel vision.

WH is unfortunately being focused on for two reasons...Lack of information from Police...and his own words.

RSBM. For sure. But LE are on that. What if he was more interested in vigilante-style, "unorthodox" justice. That possibility keeps me trying to brainstorm other ideas, and also, the fear that LE might have tunnel vision and neglect other avenues.

Okay, if he was the perp I see what you are saying. I didn't remember this was toll. But what if he wasn't the perp. It'd be impossible to track all white cars through the toll.

You have to have an ez pass to get through the tunnels and if you don't, they take a pic of your license plate. So, either way, IF he went through a tunnel, it would be documented.

You have to have an ez pass to get through the tunnels and if you don't, they take a pic of your license plate. So, either way, IF he went through a tunnel, it would be documented.

I'd love an ez pass to get out of the tunnel I'm in with this case. A confession would be awesome right now.

My thoughts (because I simply have to get it out).

I don't believe AJ was taken by a stranger, I don't believe she was taken by this kid, I don't believe she was kidnapped by someone from craigslist or anywhere else. I believe Wesley Hadsell knows exactly what happened to AJ.

WHERE IS SHE, WES?! Stop telling us everything else under the sun, and just tell us WHERE SHE IS!!!

Has there been any info at all on this "small white car"?? I can only remember that it supposedly was behind her when she was headed home around 2pm? If she disappeared between 2pm and 2:25, wouldn't we all be assuming she left in this white car? I'm confusing myself, that's not a first, either!:thinking:

It was around 2PM that he saw her coming back.

The thing is... and this has nothing to do with Witness Kid, at all, but the thing is with eyewitnesses is that sometimes they're wrong. Actually a lot of times they're wrong - about minute details, or times, or color of clothes or whatever and sometimes that 'whatever' is critical. I'm not saying Witness Kid IS wrong but he could be.

Have you ever had one of those moments where, you're looking for something and know **know** you put it right there, or under that, or whatever? You wrack your brain trying to find it because it should be RIGHT there, because you know you put it RIGHT there, but then later find it... over there. Then, as soon as you see it there, you do remember putting it there and feel like you're losing your marbles. I know that happens to almost everyone and the thing is, before they realized they were wrong, they were 100% certain.

I've followed so many of these kinds of cases where eyewitnesses turned out exactly like that. Thankfully, many where they were spot on too, but it's that error percentage that makes me not rely 100% on an eyewitness.

My thoughts (because I simply have to get it out).

I don't believe AJ was taken by a stranger, I don't believe she was taken by this kid, I don't believe she was kidnapped by someone from craigslist or anywhere else. I believe Wesley Hadsell knows exactly what happened to AJ.

WHERE IS SHE, WES?! Stop telling us everything else under the sun, and just tell us WHERE SHE IS!!!

I second this notion. Sadly the stats point to someone she knows. Plus he got involved into the investigation in a very public way. You can keep yourself up at night imagining countless alternate theories but with what is actually known it is hard not to look right at him and ask "where is AJ?" IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli