VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby just came home. He actually just came from the Naval Security (he has to go there every week -been there 2 time this week already) place that is off of Ballahack. He said that road is mostly farmland open fields some woods. He thinks there might be an entrance to a park off of that road. It would be more towards RT 17. He goes down He said that road isn't traveled much at all. He says he usually sees like only 1 car on there. He comes down from 64 to business 17 follows that down past the Dismal Swamp Canal and then gets on Rt 17 and turns off of that to Ballahack. We've walked that North Ditch trail right before the bend where Business 17 goes into 17. That trail is paved and really nice. But there are a lot of paths and trails canals all around there. There were probably be tons of places to hide things.

I live off Ballahack (the other end - not 17 end) and have for almost 20 years. I do not recall a park opening off ballahack (but could of missed it??) Nothing but woods and scattered houses. LOTS of marsh land as well.

I believe some states require a period of separation before a divorce is allowed. Are separation agreements common in VA? Do we know if they have a separation agreement? Do separation agreements include child support?

I suspect they had not gone to the trouble of a separation agreement but just thinking.

I think its a year

I am thinking about that debit card.AJ needed money and either 1)she herself broke the debit card or 2)someone else did it to get rid of it or 3) in anger said you are not getting any more money. IMO I don't see AJ throwing it away.
So I am thinking someone else was getting rid of the debit card.

For now, I'm ruling out the *found debit card piece(s)* report since all media sources I can find state that this information was given by family (WH) and not officially confirmed by LE.

Has there been any info at all on this "small white car"?? I can only remember that it supposedly was behind her when she was headed home around 2pm? If she disappeared between 2pm and 2:25, wouldn't we all be assuming she left in this white car? I'm confusing myself, that's not a first, either!:thinking:

It's been mentioned, but bears repeating: Zach has informed us that the witness can not confirm time/date of the white car sighting.

(sorry, my phone's messed up and I don't have the poster's name)
Therefore, the "AJ did chores and some" comment goes from suspicions to EXTRA wonky because to me that would have me believe she was seen by mom and sisters then went to bed WH came to drop off truck went in house , maybe did not know AJ was home? Had some type of altercation then? Cleaned up evidence or mess? Left in work truck.

The "did chores" information did not come from WH. It comes from Zach's blog (verified family member).

Otherwise, the vast majority of the information we are discussing comes directly from WH, and given the multiple contradictions, I distrust it highly!

The thing is... and this has nothing to do with Witness Kid, at all, but the thing is with eyewitnesses is that sometimes they're wrong. Actually a lot of times they're wrong - about minute details, or times, or color of clothes or whatever and sometimes that 'whatever' is critical. I'm not saying Witness Kid IS wrong but he could be.

Have you ever had one of those moments where, you're looking for something and know **know** you put it right there, or under that, or whatever? You wrack your brain trying to find it because it should be RIGHT there, because you know you put it RIGHT there, but then later find it... over there. Then, as soon as you see it there, you do remember putting it there and feel like you're losing your marbles. I know that happens to almost everyone and the thing is, before they realized they were wrong, they were 100% certain.

I've followed so many of these kinds of cases where eyewitnesses turned out exactly like that. Thankfully, many where they were spot on too, but it's that error percentage that makes me not rely 100% on an eyewitness.

I believe that Zach said the neighbor wasn't 100% sure if it was that day he saw the white car behind her truck.

It's been mentioned, but bears repeating: Zach has informed us that the witness can not confirm time/date of the white car sighting.

The "did chores" information did not come from WH. It comes from Zach's blog (verified family member).

Otherwise, the vast majority of the information we are discussion comes directly from WH, and given the multiple contradictions, I distrust it highly!

BBM. Very important notes! Thanks! I don't find any 'facts' from WH reliable at all.

I had also posted a while back questioning whether the movements reported by neighbors that day had actually conflated two days together. This seems pretty likely given that one or both of the witnesses didn't come forward straight away.

I live off Ballahack (the other end - not 17 end) and have for almost 20 years. I do not recall a park opening off ballahack (but could of missed it??) Nothing but woods and scattered houses. LOTS of marsh land as well.

I gotta have my hubby drive me on a trip, lol. He said he remembers seeing a brown sign off of that road because he remembers a cop just sitting up in there on the side of the road. Can you tell me about this area Cavaliar Management wildlife area?
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89bab3e0478c094d:0x187f33ef9a2ae91a

Regarding the GoPro...I sure would love to know from the boyfriend's mom is there ever was a discussion about AJ getting him a GoPro, because right now my gut is telling me that WH brought that up to explain away a computer search that he did.

JMO

I totally agree with you. It does not take TWO hours to do an internet search to find out what a GOPro is. That would literally take minutes, if not seconds. I would imagine a simple search would take me to the GoPro site which probably even has a video showing the kinds of pics/videos that can be captured with one. It would be pretty clear what a GoPro IS after a simple search like that. However, if there were many sites in a person's internet browser history regarding GoPro cameras, sport cameras, or activity cameras, it might be harder to reason away. I know that when I bought one for my bf, I spent a bit of time looking at reviews and model options. but that was because I was actually going to purchase it myself.

I think its a year

I am in VB, Va. I was separated for about 6 years. No separation agreement. Very amicable.
Year 7 filed (2013). I did include a separation agreement at that point. Primary reason, it showed when we actually stopped co-habitating. With children separation has to be at least a year before divorce can be granted. Support is outlined.

Yes, the period of time before a divorce decree is granted in Virginia is a year when the couple has minor children "together", born of the marriage.

I gotta have my hubby drive me on a trip, lol. He said he remembers seeing a brown sign off of that road because he remembers a cop just sitting up in there on the side of the road. Can you tell me about this area Cavaliar Management wildlife area?
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89bab3e0478c094d:0x187f33ef9a2ae91a

I have actually never heard of it - I just asked my co-worker because he does a inspection on Burdett st (right across the street from there) and we both said "HUH???" we have both never heard of it. Weird - I will have to drive down there tonight on my way home from work :) I will let you know what I see.

My hubby just came home. He actually just came from the Naval Security (he has to go there every week -been there 2 time this week already) place that is off of Ballahack. He said that road is mostly farmland open fields some woods. He thinks there might be an entrance to a park off of that road. It would be more towards RT 17. He goes down He said that road isn't traveled much at all. He says he usually sees like only 1 car on there. He comes down from 64 to business 17 follows that down past the Dismal Swamp Canal and then gets on Rt 17 and turns off of that to Ballahack. We've walked that North Ditch trail right before the bend where Business 17 goes into 17. That trail is paved and really nice. But there are a lot of paths and trails canals all around there. There were probably be tons of places to hide things.

How about fishing? A good place for fishing??

Hey, you never know - he might find some new "evidence" in his cell. SMH.

Seriously, WH seems incapable of thinking things through, he just acts on impulse. IMO that makes him dangerous regardless of any involvement in AJ's disappearance. I can't even imagine what her homelife has been these past years.

A prime character trait/behaviour of many incarcerated people.

I am thinking about that debit card.AJ needed money and either 1)she herself broke the debit card or 2)someone else did it to get rid of it or 3) in anger said you are not getting any more money. IMO I don't see AJ throwing it away.
So I am thinking someone else was getting rid of the debit card.

If she was up at 7:00 am when her mother left, someone else could have come by to visit and someone else came and found her. I have a whole theory for this but just can't post yet. Follow my thoughts...

No information on this case, no one seems like they are in a panic (like I would be), no reporters beating it up, police are just giving up nothing (maybe they don't know anything new) or just don't care, what would make them feel like that. Something is very wrong....

I think the cops care, alot. They interrogated Wes for fifteen hours. From 9am until after midnight. That says they care, imo. :cop: :jail:

That's an interesting idea. I learned about this the hard way, lol, just a few weeks ago when my nephews pranked me--they used an app to make it look like an incoming call was from my other sister.

I will say, too, that my 18 year old daughter in the dorms doesn't have a code on her phone, so it's possible it wasn't locked.

What?? Explain to me what that app does? It can make a call look like it's coming from another phone? What about texts? Can it make a text look like it's coming from one person bit it isn't?

A prime character trait/behaviour of many incarcerated people.

O/T--kind of:
My kids had an AMAZING kindergarten teacher. She taught for over 40 years and was so beloved and respected. My kids still talk about her to this day. The one thing that she thought was the most important thing to teach them was to be patient and to not expect instant gratification. Sometimes she would give them all a 'treat' after lunch, but ask them to sit it on their desk, and not touch it at all until they finish their 'letters' worksheet. Or she would give the class an unopened gift box, and require the entire class to go and do x amount of jumping jacks before they could open it. She truly believed that impulsive, greedy entitlement was the downfall of many young people. And happy to say that neither of my kids have done prison time yet. :wink:

I totally agree with you. It does not take TWO hours to do an internet search to find out what a GOPro is. That would literally take minutes, if not seconds. I would imagine a simple search would take me to the GoPro site which probably even has a video showing the kinds of pics/videos that can be captured with one. It would be pretty clear what a GoPro IS after a simple search like that. However, if there were many sites in a person's internet browser history regarding GoPro cameras, sport cameras, or activity cameras, it might be harder to reason away. I know that when I bought one for my bf, I spent a bit of time looking at reviews and model options. but that was because I was actually going to purchase it myself.

Reasons why WH may have brought up GoPro, ranging from innocent to guilty:
*he got sidetracked watching youtube videos of goPro enthusiasts
*he was researching for hunting, but had to cover because he can't actually own guns
*he was intending to start his own youTube channel on the thrills of B&E
*he's covering for a search on "how to hide a goPro"
*there was a goPro found in the house that needed to be explained

What about infared cameras showing up on those same search sights if you are researching a GoPro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove