VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. But I guess I'm thinking along the lines of us finding out later that he wasnt living at home...oh and the police finding out he had another phone. So the potential for a storage unit seems likely.

Seems to me the potential for a storage unit would be high whether or not he was living at home. If he has a lawn care business, I don't see enough space at home to keep all of the equipment. My son works for a friend's lawn care business, with multiple commercial level machines and all the other equipment needed.

For those of us not in VA, ZH gave me an idea of how to help: I'm going to hang flyers at truck-stops and rest stops and give some to local law enforcement.
I challenge you all to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check this out

SCC eFile
Check Name Distinguishability

Your name:
H&H Mechanical

Yes, this name is distinguishable on the records of the Commission at this time.

A proposed business entity name must be distinguishable upon the records of the Commission from the names of all active business entities, except general partnerships, and from names that have been designated, registered, or reserved for use by other persons.

https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/

I am going to relisten to that part where he says I lost it. It sounds like he might be saying something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone have a rough idea of the time stamp on that jailhouse interview where WH mentions the clothing on the side of the road tip on his "second" cell? I really have no desire to listen to the whole thing again but I really want to listen to that specific part and it's not mentioned at all in the transcript lucky7 did, that he "lost it".

If no on'es answered you -I'm catching up - but start around 7:45 mark.

Seems to me the potential for a storage unit would be high whether or not he was living at home. If he has a lawn care business, I don't see enough space at home to keep all of the equipment. My son works for a friend's lawn care business, with multiple commercial level machines and all the other equipment needed.

And that one sure would make sense, I mean, he obviously knew the address, it's close to home, close to the hotel room, etc. etc.

Kind of an ah ha moment for me. I willing to bet she wasnt ever in his hotel room. But depending on who's name the storage unit is in (company/family member/his) it may have been over looked.

It looks like its all indoor, climate controlled storage with decent surveillance. More of an office documents storage. I wonder how long it's been there?

He probably just uses that storage unit to store his supplies/tools/etc. and didn't want to list a home address as a "work address" so he wrote down where he keeps his equipment.

Just getting on board today - woke up with the same gut feeling I had yesterday. I'll bet he has been pestering AJ (if you get my drift) since she was 13, and now that she's 18, she's a knockout and she wants him to stay away from her. I am willing to even bet that is the reason he had to go to a motel since they weren't getting along. And/or possibly he wasn't getting along with his wife, too - but something tells me they didn't need to be in the same house at the same time. Money arguments, too? I think he could have even cut up her credit/debit card, so that he could offer to bring her $200 - "See, I'm a good guy". I'll also bet he has pictures of her on his phone that he treasures. (stomach curdled at that thought). It is such a dangerous time for girls from 13-18, I think he was obsessed with her. I think his long lunch hour is when things happened, then at some point, he had to go fishing at 11pm dressed in black with half of a face mask on. He's creepy - his MO is control, kidnap, and rape but this time he had to hide her body. Sorry, a little rattled this morning!

Check this out

SCC eFile
Check Name Distinguishability

Your name:
H&H Mechanical

Yes, this name is distinguishable on the records of the Commission at this time.

A proposed business entity name must be distinguishable upon the records of the Commission from the names of all active business entities, except general partnerships, and from names that have been designated, registered, or reserved for use by other persons.

https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/

Honey, you are going to have to translate that for me. ;)

Yes but you said he was going around asking people if he could cut their grass. That's what made me think he needed money.

Another motive for harming AJ - if WH and JH were having money troubles, that will cause a lot of stress and can seriously damage a relationship/marriage. He may have been bitter because so much was going toward AJ's tuition. And if she really called and asked him for money, this might have set him off.... Again, just throwing ideas out.

For those of us not in VA, ZH gave me an idea of how to help: I'm going to hang flyers at truck-stops and rest stops and give some to local law enforcement.
I challenge you all to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea. I'm in Northern Virginia, and can do the same. If there's anything extra I can do from here, let me know Zach and All!

I don't have the transcript up right now but I'm watching the actual video (I just read the transcript last night) and he says (when speaking on his criminal record) - "People that did my kind of mistakes aren't the kind of people that do stuff like this" (or something along those lines)... but I've followed cases where people who made his kind of mistakes DO end up doing "stuff like this"... Arron Lewis in Beverly Carter's case comes to mind.

Honey, you are going to have to translate that for me. ;)

Well I was asking for clarification myself- I dont want to leap into the wrong assumption.

It continues with:

A result that a proposed name is distinguishable is not the equivalent of a determination that it is acceptable. For example, an acceptable proposed name must include an appropriate entity designator (e.g., “LLC”), if required, and may not include words and designations that imply the business entity will engage in a particular business activity, unless it will actually conduct such business (e.g., “bank”), or words that are prohibited by law.

A distinguishable business entity name remains available for use on a first come, first served basis. To reserve a distinguishable business entity name, see How can a business entity name be reserved for future use?

So, it seems like it is up for the choosing?

Another motive for harming AJ - if WH and JH were having money troubles, that will cause a lot of stress and can seriously damage a relationship/marriage. He may have been bitter because so much was going toward AJ's tuition. And if she really called and asked him for money, this might have set him off.... Again, just throwing ideas out.

He may also need extra money for the drugs I think he's doing. He seemed to be tweaking in that interview, and maybe just starting to come down. They wore him out in those 15 hours, he sounded like a bumbling stumbling idiot. Good job, PD!

I don't have the transcript up right now but I'm watching the actual video (I just read the transcript last night) and he says (when speaking on his criminal record) - "People that did my kind of mistakes aren't the kind of people that do stuff like this" (or something along those lines)... but I've followed cases where people who made his kind of mistakes DO end up doing "stuff like this" (allegedly)... Arron Lewis in Beverly Carter's case comes to mind.

Exactly - the type of "mistakes" he's made are the EXACT thing we'd expect to see. Not sure who he thinks he's fooling there....

Ok I seriously need to get back to work. Bye for now! Also, can someone send me a link to the transcript that we are discussing? I will add it and other stuff to my timeline.

So...handyman. Okay. But how the hell can his business be at that E Little Creek Rd. location if Uncle Bob's storage has been there since 2007.

Wait...omg! He lists that as his business addy because THAT'S where he stores his stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;). Yep

Kind of an ah ha moment for me. I willing to bet she wasnt ever in his hotel room. But depending on who's name the storage unit is in (company/family member/his) it may have been over looked.

I wonder how long he has had that storage unit.
Have the checks always been made out to H&H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14