VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever been able to verify that there ever WAS an H&H Mechanical at 1806 E. Little Creek Rd? Because, I've also found H & H Mechanical listed at his home address.

It's been a storage place since at least 2007. It was Wedgewood before Uncle Bob took over.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2six View Post
Just wondering where the dump location is, and if anyone has witnessed any LE in that area

Its in Virginia Beach; Address: 1989 Jake Sears Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23464

http://www.vbgov.com/government/dep.../pw-waste-management/Pages/city-landfill.aspx

My husband and I both drive past the landfill/dump everyday on our way to work. He passes it around 4:45 am and 3:30 pm.
I pass it around 8:30am and then again at 1:30pm. No activity there. I will keep an eye out.

I don't know how I missed that weeks ago! :banghead: I was looking into it, then the current boss makes those stupid facebook comments, and I follow him right down the rabbit hole! Damn.

So did anyone call that in? Please say you did.

IF he does have a storage unit there, which seems likely since that's what he uses as a business address, I'm sure it's already been searched. I also doubt he'd keep a body in a storage unit knowing he was a POI....it's a little too obvious.

Question. We saw a picture of a green SUV pulling a red enclosed trailer that was on their property. Someone posted here. Zach says he no longer has that vehicle but do you know what he uses to pull his equipment if he has his own mowers and stuff?

And welcome! You are going to be a big help. :wave:

The red truck?

IF he does have a storage unit there, which seems likely since that's what he uses as a business address, I'm sure it's already been searched. I also doubt he'd keep a body in a storage unit knowing he was a POI....it's a little too obvious.

No, I doubt that as well. But other things...definitely.

Question. We saw a picture of a green SUV pulling a red enclosed trailer that was on their property. Someone posted here. Zach says he no longer has that vehicle but do you know what he uses to pull his equipment if he has his own mowers and stuff?

Yes that was what I was trying to get at but couldnt remember it was a green SUV with a trailer...so was that used, or was the red truck? When his employees would come instead of him, did they use the vehicle he was seen in?

He never thought he was a POi until he was arrested. He thought he was a hero!

I am going to relisten to that part where he says I lost it. It sounds like he might be saying something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

Not sure by the news put out that the Coast Guard was doing some practice rescue. Not sure of the area.

So, can you legally do that? List your business at the address of an already existing business? I don't know the law, but that seems at least a little in the area of fraud, doesn't it?

ETA: And who's the 2nd "H", I wonder? DH, JH, some other "H"?

My theory on the $200 and meeting at a gas station - sorry this is a morbid theory but taking that cash out of the account to go to a hardware store and buy supplies to get rid of her. I know, something most people don't want to hear but LE has no proof of him at the gas station he claims to have met her at.

So, can you legally do that? List your business at the address of an already existing business? I don't know the law, but that seems at least a little in the area of fraud, doesn't it?
Well, never thought of the legality of it actually, but when my DH was in window & door sales, he traveled all the time to customers so his "office" was in the home and he sometimes used the address of his storage unit where he kept all the samples as his "work" address.

Another motive for harming AJ - if WH and JH were having money troubles, that will cause a lot of stress and can seriously damage a relationship/marriage. He may have been bitter because so much was going toward AJ's tuition. And if she really called and asked him for money, this might have set him off.... Again, just throwing ideas out.

I thought I had read that AJ was on a full ride scholarship, but I could be wrong. Sure wish some of her friends would hop on here.

Thanks Ozinus! Your input here is invaluable!

I seriously doubt he registered H&H Mechanical with the VA St Corporate Commission. In fact, it may not even be a corporation. Someone said he had 2 employees, but if he paid them and didn't withhold taxes there is probably no tax return either. At most it is probably a Schedule C on WH & JH's return. If he did not do things properly that may be another reason why didn't want to use his home address - opted for the storage facility address. If he used his home address there is a chance the IRS could stumble across this business. No sales taxes either. I have nothing to back this up except a hunch and years as an auditor plus a CPA.

Without a listing in SCC and possibly not on the city's personal property tax rolls, Norfolk PD may not even know about this. Wouldn't hurt to call them.

Well what about this 'work van'? Zach?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2six View Post
Just wondering where the dump location is, and if anyone has witnessed any LE in that area

My husband and I both drive past the landfill/dump everyday on our way to work. He passes it around 4:45 am and 3:30 pm.
I pass it around 8:30am and then again at 1:30pm. No activity there. I will keep an eye out.

You are exactly the person I was hoping for, a local who is near this facility. Thank you! I don't know whether to be happy or sad that they haven't been there?

He most likely worked for the other guy full time and was trying to get his business up and running so working it on weekends and at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove