VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be so funny if AJ and her mom faked her running away/missing in order to frame WH for something that he did or was involved in. As an ultimate payback. They need to get him in jail for a long time for their protection and know that he would have the possibility of getting off with lesser charges maybe parole. What would be a charge that could really stick to keep him in jail for a long time? Another kidnapping with maybe attempted murder. They know his personality. They know he is going to make some really irresponsible choices, lie whatever. What if it's them framing him! Just a story, lol. But what if.

No, it wouldn't be "so funny". Look at Zach, and all the pain he is going through. Not to mention everyone else whose life has been touched by Anjelica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT for anyone following Noah Thomas thread. Bad news. Sorry.

Oh, this makes me so sad. I lived in Pulaski briefly after college (VaTech) and have many friends in the area who have been posting about him. It's so beautiful there, this is just horrible.

Sadly, I think this means unless ZH and/or Norfolk PD organize some searches we won't be having any searches. Someone mentioned Texas Equusearch. I believe CUE Center for Missing Persons organized searches in the Heather Elvis case. I don't the details on bringing either one in, but I can't see it hurting.

I believe the family has to ask for either of those organizations to get involved.

I'm so frustrated you guys. I'm not sure how we can help AJ. We have nothing to go on. How can the public help look for her? Passing out flyers helps but that's not enough.

I admit that is damming and suspicious , but we have no knowledge of all these invisible "friends" that have not come forward and are being very quiet.

Maybe wh is just a very stupid man who likes to advertise it

These 'invisible' friends are not all that invisible. They had pictures taken while camped out at her home for the first week, and the pix were in the national media. They tweeted and instagrammed and Facebooked about her mysterious disappearance. The marched in a parade holding a huge banner. So they were not invisible at all, imo.

They became quiet after the WH break-in debacle as WH himself admits, the kids told LE that he threatened them. I think they are afraid of Wes. JMO

Oh my. I just saw the interview on the news. I am shocked.

These 'invisible' friends are not all that invisible. They had pictures taken while camped out at her home for the first week, and the pix were in the national media. They tweeted and instagrammed and Facebooked about her mysterious disappearance. The marched in a parade holding a huge banner. So they were not invisible at all, imo.

They became quiet after the WH break-in debacle as WH himself admits, the kids told LE that he threatened them. I think they are afraid of Wes. JMO

They were at the St. Pat's Day Parade in Norfolk too, with a banner for AJ, IIRC?

I said it once and I'll say it again...I don't for one second believe that kid did anything to AJ. Don't know him personally, but it's pretty obvious he's just a big goof. Maybe got drunk and crossed a line via sm, thinking he was being funny? Sure. More than that...NOT seeing that at all.

And just how old were those texts anyway? I call....SHENANIGANS!

YMMV

I agree. No conclusions have been made, and nothing in this case makes a lick of sense, but I'm sure it's something simple.

I think everyone needs to move on from wh criminal past and move on to some other suspects, and try to figure out where AJ is at.

Why are you so certain that WH is innocent?

No connection other then reading your post. I just think you guys are coming across more like a lynch mob then web detectives. I'm just saying let's spread out and checking some other avenues here. Like what kind of friends does she roll with, and who are they, and whats their input?

That all happened back at the start. She was the class valedictorian, and a star athlete. So her friends are similar to her in many ways. They are not the wild drug crowd, get good grades and play sports. They party a bit, like most kids their age, mostly drinking and a bit of pot. NONE have criminal records or violence in their pasts.
Their input has been very effective at trying to get the word out, do physical searches and brainstorm.

No, it wouldn't be "so funny". Look at Zach, and all the pain he is going through. Not to mention everyone else whose life has been touched by Anjelica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not really funny. You're right I guess that was a bad choice of words on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop