VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH got out of prison in 2010, then met and moved in with JH within two months.

Just a quick question for the group: Was it ever discussed where the red truck key was after AJ left? Was it ever discovered? Was it in the house? Mailbox?

Just a quick question for the group: Was it ever discussed where the red truck key was after AJ left? Was it ever discovered? Was it in the house? Mailbox?
I don't think its ever been mentioned unless I missed it

I just can't keep AJs case of my mind I even dreamed about it last night. Weird right?
I'm so confused with everything and I wish LE would speak. They aren't though and this (to me anyway) says they know whats going on and are looking for proof. Seems they don't need help from the public or they'd be asking for it.
Zach I've read your blog the whole thing. You are a gifted writer btw and I feel for you so very much. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster here so I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I hope you are holding up.
These Hardy Boys who helped Wes need to be pushed a bit IMO. Yep they are young but they are certainly old enough to know the law and from what is out there on social media they aren't sorry OR afraid.
JH should be looked at too and I'm sorry if that offends it's just how I feel.
All JMO

Nope, I've had several dreams about it. And baby Delano and Jenise and Malik and Ellorah and Heather (even a nightmare about Tammy and Sidney once, gack!) and so so so many others. Perfectly normal when you pour your heart into these cases.

Something I haven't seen discussed here is the possibility of construction workers in the area the day she went missing. There is a tweet to WH's brother from a person that lives on Halprin asking if the construction workers that were working on Halprin that day were questioned by police. Does anyone know how you get that kind of information? I think he's talking about road work but I'm not positive. I think the family may have the same tunnel vision that we have had here, only theirs is focused on the kid that had his house broken into on the 6th. The brother said he did not know if they had been questions since he's not the investigator. Does anyone living on that street remember any kind of construction on Halprin?

Something I haven't seen discussed here is the possibility of construction workers in the area the day she went missing. There is a tweet to WH from a person that lives on Halprin asking if the construction workers that were working on Halprin that day were questioned by police. Does anyone know how you get that kind of information? I think he's talking about road work but I'm not positive. I think the family may have the same tunnel vision that we have had here, only theirs is focused on the kid that had his house broken into on the 6th. The brother said he did not know if they had been questions since he's not the investigator. Does anyone living on that street remember any kind of construction on Halprin?
I saw that tweet too . it could be a possibility .

Pretty sure I've read every article, tweet, FB post, smoke signal and various cave drawings posted about this case and the answer is no. It has not been mentioned at all, by anyone in an official capacity.

Something I haven't seen discussed here is the possibility of construction workers in the area the day she went missing. There is a tweet to WH's brother from a person that lives on Halprin asking if the construction workers that were working on Halprin that day were questioned by police. Does anyone know how you get that kind of information? I think he's talking about road work but I'm not positive. I think the family may have the same tunnel vision that we have had here, only theirs is focused on the kid that had his house broken into on the 6th. The brother said he did not know if they had been questions since he's not the investigator. Does anyone living on that street remember any kind of construction on Halprin?
There is a house being built currently on Halprin. [modsnip] The hadsell's only live a block away from the house being built.

I have no idea, to be honest. I know the house at Halprin was up for sale. It had a flyer with how the remodel house will look.

Missingm, that is the most interesting question I have seen here for a while, although I must say these ws'ers ask extremely good questions. But as we lick at the scraps of actual and real facts that we have, I don't think I've seen an answer to this. Have any other questions we haven't thought to ask?

Great question but I don't think we'll ever get an honest answer to that.

Yes, that is what I think, too.
I do not think they were involved in the disappearance of AJ.

My questions would be in regards to the evidence that is or is not related to AJ's disappearance and not part of WH's blatant disregard for LE's authority/ability to investigate a case properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand