VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to say that, as I can already feel that need for a hardcore cry coming on.

I am right there with you. As we sat celebrating my own son's 18th bday, one of my sons starts telling the other folks about AJ. She is one of those souls that the world needs more of. I can't go on. I still have to have hope.

Teenage years are tough for most teenagers. No matter how popular they are, how many friends, how wonderful their grades are, etc., there is still 'teenage problems' to deal with. Learning about relationships, first heart breaks, first loves, wanting independence, but needing to be dependent, friends change, secrets exposed, huge decisions about careers, etc.

Then adding in the extra drama that AJ was having to deal with...I just want to wrap my arms around her, and tell her things will be different in a few years. Things that seem important today won't be next year.

Above all else, I just want AJ alive, and able to contact someone she trusts.

Too many of the cases I've followed have ended on a sad note this week, and it's time for a positive ending.

I'm still routing for you AJ!! Still holding onto that thread of hope against most odds.

I think the "left in a hurry" comment was mentioned by Zach in one of his blog posts. Something about there was evidence that AJ had cleaned, over and above, and evidence of leaving in a hurry. I would have to read back through his blog posts to verify that though.

Sorry, I failed to insert the quote... new here.

So, if Hadsell is involved with where AJ may be, could he have set it up so, that when AJ is found, it looks like she was on the way to somewhere associated with whomever he first pointed at? He's been saying she was taken, not run away from the beginning. At one point, in the Jailhouse Rock he talks to Joe Fisher about somebody whom he had had a conversation with in "2011", IIRC.

Wasn't there mention somewhere along the line (I can't remember by who) something about the possibility that AJ *left in a hurry*. Could someone please refresh my memory on this one, I'd sure appreciate it.

Between pretty dog person, smokey the neighbor, wavy on the porch, 4 witnesses, brother versus nephew, person (still unclear where this one plays in) - that said AJ left to go blow off steam (or something to the sort), I have myself spinning in circles here. TIA

I "think" I read that on one of Zach's blog posts.

thank you so much!!! must've missed it somehow :loveyou:

Am I completely mental and am the only one who saw the "help" post to the cousin with the emoji in the text bubbles? there were like 20 posts about it. But maybe I am totally mental.
I won't argue that. LOL. And if so I apologize. No one saw that? Gosh, sorry.

Am I completely mental and am the only one who saw the "help" post to the cousin with the emoji in the text bubbles? there were like 20 posts about it. But maybe I am totally mental.
I won't argue that. LOL. And if so I apologize. No one saw that? Gosh, sorry.

No, I'm pretty sure I saw it. That is, there was that analysis by someone young and savvy about emoji, and I'm pretty sure it was based on a photo/screengrab of the actual text.

I think the "left in a hurry" comment was mentioned by Zach in one of his blog posts. Something about there was evidence that AJ had cleaned, over and above, and evidence of leaving in a hurry. I would have to read back through his blog posts to verify that though.

Sorry, I failed to insert the quote... new here.
Zach:
"From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning'."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11620402#post11620402 Thread 5 #258

I agree, I think she knows something, to what that something is idk . I don't think she directly or indirectly had anything to do with ajs disapperence, she didn't really have motive, and she had a lot to lose by doing such a thing. I think she either knows something that came to light afterwards that le knows or doesn't. OR she knows who has her and why but isn't gonna say cuz of fear for her other children jmo

I think she did. But I'm often wrong and JMO.

Sorry I haven't been on here but 1) (modsnip) 2) I have ten lesson plans I have to write before Monday evening.

Someone asked me how the dog that got punched by WH is doing. I honestly don't know. I'm in Florida. For all who know my husband, the reason is simple. If she's trying to get away from a bad situation she may come down here. I would hate to be up there, if she does come down here.

And btw I would have dearly loved to have seen WH try to hit one of my dogs. I have 3 French mastiffs mixes none weighs less than 70 pounds. He would have been down on the ground in seconds.
12eaa369461adf3d31247e1bb8a39178.jpg
0b8dacc9b2d9ee814b67f682d0d386e4.jpg
460f67f48ea93b88fa27fbf90038c17c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, if Hadsell is involved with where AJ may be, could he have set it up so, that when AJ is found, it looks like she was on the way to somewhere associated with whomever he first pointed at? He's been saying she was taken, not run away from the beginning. At one point, in the Jailhouse Rock he talks to Joe Fisher about somebody whom he had had a conversation with in "2011", IIRC.
Well he can pull that one right back because for 1) my husband would never do that 2) we live in Florida and 3) my husband was pulling doubles that week.

And that's the second reason I told him to stay clear of Virginia. The more desperate he gets the more fingers he's going to point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member