VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because one of the largest black bear population in the area is in dismal swamp not far from there!!! We saw a couple when we went there before. That's what scares me about that being the area where she believed to be, spring bears waking up hungry!

Ha! I've ridden my bike close to a hundred times down the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail and I have all around the other side of the swamp in Suffolk and never saw a bear. Then I see one there on South Mills Rd and a couple of years another one on Shawboro Rd. Both in NC and both times while bike riding.

I don't really think the media thinks that, jmo. But they gotta do what they gotta do. I cant understand, I guess like you, why JH doesn't just take her group of people and go searching somewhere. Never mind what she initially believed or didn't, but just to get this girl home already. To not do so, makes me... idk, wonder what is up with her? I cant see a reason not to do so, unless WH is not the boogeyman.

i meant that when media reported about WH B&E to "find" AJ's jacket, the public saw him as a concerned, angry father figure who'd do "anything" to find AJ.

Anyone notice in the last week since WH has been in jail there's been a rather obvious lack of tips and evidence uncovered in the area? Hmm...

Some of his family members need to take up the slack!!

That's because one of the largest black bear population in the area is in dismal swamp not far from there!!! We saw a couple when we went there before. That's what scares me about that being the area where she believed to be, spring bears waking up hungry!

I have lived off of backwoods rd for almost twenty years and have only seen one bear thank goodness!

Anyone notice in the last week since WH has been in jail there's been a rather obvious lack of tips and evidence uncovered in the area? Hmm...

I just hope this is because LE is keeping everything under wraps without WH blasting everything out to the general public (well...somewhat. I guess jail surely has not stopped him from keeping it about him). At least now he can't taint any actual evidence...

Hopefully they have uncovered more and more evidence and it leads tofinding AJ soon

I agree, it is highly frustrating. I also think JH knows something, but still do not think she was actually involved in any way. I am not ready to crucify her over her behavior and the BAJH page, because I still feel there might be a deeper reason behind that.

Not that I think she is mother of the year for bringing a felon with a repeated violent history into her home with her children. I am just not sure whether her current hush hush behavior is because she still feels/is being threatened.

But at times I am on the fence...

JMO

I agree, I think she knows something, to what that something is idk . I don't think she directly or indirectly had anything to do with ajs disapperence, she didn't really have motive, and she had a lot to lose by doing such a thing. I think she either knows something that came to light afterwards that le knows or doesn't. OR she knows who has her and why but isn't gonna say cuz of fear for her other children jmo

I am a city chick...bears=fear.

We have a Mama and 4 cubs of varying ages who live up on the ridge of our property. See her several times a year going down to the creek. Never had any problem with her, except for one particularly dry September when she tore down a fence and ripped up the bird feeder near our bedroom window. You should have seen the size of the scat she left as her calling card. And it had MY birdseed in it too. LOL!

We have a Mama and 4 cubs of varying ages who live up on the ridge of our property. Never had any problem with her, except for one particularly dry September when she tore down a fence and ripped up the bird feeder near our bedroom window. You should have seen the size of the scat she left as her calling card. And it had MY birdseed in it too. LOL!

Love!!!! But never get between her and cubs!!!! ��

sorry guys playing catch up from today. i love your points made above, couldn't agree more.
can you please clarify what i bolded?? thought we had no details regarding texts.

Yes, there was a screen cap of the text from the cousins phone. It was posted on one of the threads here. I am about to be on the phone for a bit so if anyone has it handy and can link it I'd be grateful, if not I will find it for you soon as I can! :)

Love!!!! But never get between her and cubs!!!! ��

She's got ALOT of room here...my property backs up to thousands of acres of National Forest. And she's pretty shy and mild mannered, for the most part. They pretty much just walk straight from the ridge, past the barn and down to the creek and couldn't care less about us. But, of course, that's an encounter that is on her terms. You sure don't want to just stumble on her while you're out hiking. LOL. I'd take her over the damned coyotes that surround my house any day. Hate them!

Okay...end of off topic bear chatter from me.

Yes, there was a screen cap of the text from the cousins phone. It was posted on one of the threads here. I am about to be on the phone for a bit so if anyone has it handy and can link it I'd be grateful, if not I will find it for you soon as I can! :)

thank you so much!!! must've missed it somehow :loveyou:

I agree, it is highly frustrating. I also think JH knows something, but still do not think she was actually involved in any way. I am not ready to crucify her over her behavior and the BAJH page, because I still feel there might be a deeper reason behind that.

Not that I think she is mother of the year for bringing a felon with a repeated violent history into her home with her children. I am just not sure whether her current hush hush behavior is because she still feels/is being threatened.

But at times I am on the fence...

JMO

I really hope that fence is triple steel reinforced because I think there are many of us on it with you. I want to be victim-friendly here so I will be careful not to say this in a way that sends me to the corner...

I don't think JH knew at first what really happened but I think she may be coming to terms with it now, in her own way. If that's the case, she's FURIOUS and her temper could be set off by anything, including news crews showing up wanting to talk about Wes, when all SHE wants to know is where her daughter is. KWIM? Honestly, as a mom, I think she may also be at that place of "oh carp what did I do bringing him into my home?" as countless numbers of single moms have done in the past (and will do in the future once they realize their Knight in Shining Armor was actually the Court Jester, with a criminal background that would horrify anyone). I think she's PO'd, scared, humiliated, and heartbroken all at once. Not every single mom is the best judge of character and most find out WAY too late. One of my own adult daughters is going through this right now and it's a heck of a lesson to learn the hard way.

If it's true she booted WH to the curb due to his coke habit, she's landed in the Way to Go Mom column for me, just for that. At least she did something (and BEFORE AJ even came home for spring break, not after the fact). Many moms/wives in that situation don't or can't really do anything without getting the living snot beaten out of them. Especially if Husband of the Year has a history of taking whatever he wants, however he wants to do it.

I'm not entirely convinced she's running the FB page. Sometimes I see posts that make me think it is her, other times I see WH's mama all over it. Pure speculation on that one.

All moo.

Turn on the news locals. And let us know if you hear anything.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand