VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for certain that WH had been staying/sleeping in this hotel for the supposed month that he and JH had been separated? Do we know for certain that they had actually been separated for a month? I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly the fact that they had been separated didn't come out until the info that he had a hotel room did. Many times drug dealers will use hotel rooms strictly to sell drugs. It doesn't mean that they stay or live there.

ETA: I guess my question is...did ANYONE know that they were separated before the news about the hotel room came about? It just sounds like a good excuse to explain having a hotel room.

We suspected the separation right after WH's interview with CH (transcript in first post on the thread). Zach then confirmed it.

Ok I'm stumped. Why would her mom send her a text at 4:30 in the morning? And why have the police not issued a press release or held a press conference?

I agree that something could have happened with a family member or friend.

We know she has a boyfriend, and we don't know anything about the relationship.

We have covered almost all senarios of how wh could of caused her to disappear.

According to police wh has done drugs, blowen air horns, threaten witnesses, broke in to a home, and punched a dog.

I think the witnesses he threatened could have been ones he suspected of abducting aj . I don't think it was him telling them to keep their mouths shut about his dealings or that he may have been part of a crime.

I'm just afraid that maybe he's just nuts and might be spinning everyone in the wrong direction.

One thing that puzzles me is: and I don't know if this just came from wh, but why had the truck been moved to the other side of the driveway?

Did aj move the truck so she could bring things out to the white car for an over night stay somewhere? (I have to believe the car story because it came from the kid, and police have have admitted that there are whiteness .

Was AJ followed home by a stranger who may have been stalking her? Did this stranger abducte her from her home in broad day light? Did the stranger move the truck so he could pull his white car closer to the house so he could take AJ and maybe the bag with cloths? Is this why the kid reported something to the police before aj was reported missing? (That I'm unsure of correct me if I'm wrong) But did he also see something were not being told about.

Why did the police not suspect follow play? And why are they not talking now? Could it be they have nothing to go on? But why are they not asking the public for help to find this white car?

Have they checked the video from ATM machines in the area to see if anyone has used AJs bank card?

The truck being moved from one side of the driveway to the other, and the reported sighting of a white car all come from WH. Nothing has been confirmed.

Nowhere has it been said that the kid reported something to the police BEFORE AJ was reported missing.

Remember, all this information comes from an interview with WH. Nothing has been confirmed by LE, or anyone else.

It would be exceedingly difficult for AJ's card to be used considering it was found cut up in the road 2/3 days after she disappeared. I'm quite convinced that LE have checked the last time it was used.

Originally Posted by Mermy
I read everything you wrote but I was derailed off the track that you were on when I read the bolded ^^^^ above.

When did WH state that? I am not aware of that statement.

He stated it in the first call-in interview that luckyseven transcribed. It's buried in there amongst all the loved kid/neighbor car sighting exposition.

Okies, I know the call-in interview that you are referring to. I just listened to the podcast again.

First, let me say that I haven't included anything stated by WH in my conclusions. I've taken his statements in, mulled them over, but all or most unconfirmed, as far as I'm concerned-to the public anyway. I like verifiable facts :) (Facts were absolutely important in my prior position noted in my sig below)

But, for the sake of this post I'll say that I figured that most of what WH stated in that podcast were details ascertained *after the fact* meaning once JH and WH did experience or begin to experience alarm bells regarding AJ's whereabouts?, safety?, questioning whether the text messages were actually written by AJ? etc. Once crisis mode set in and they began questioning and information gathering in an attempt to piece details and events together.

Zach confirmed his daughter received a "with friends" text message from AJ. Whether that was actually written by AJ is still not confirmed.

But, again, referring back to the Wavy video on March 4th (I believe it was the very first of media coverage) JH states that she felt the text messages were "off" but:

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.

“I’m not going to say it wasn’t her, but I’m not going to say I’m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,” the mother said.

So, with all of the above in mind, I feel it was reasonable that they originally did not know what to do exactly.

Also, I keep in mind that AJ is 18 - considered an adult in Virginia - and at the time had been living away from home at college although home on spring break. I feel it reasonable that JH or even WH didn't initially go full fledged hinky meter on Monday late afternoon/evening or even Tuesday up until the point that they felt it very necessary to contact NPD for the missing person report. And, I say this because (based on sig below prior experience) I feel that alarm bells possibly were sounding off like GONGS when there was NO further contact whatsoever from or with AJ's phone throughout that day. Also, she did not return home and it appears from what we've heard that no one else (friends, other family) had contact with AJ at all on Tuesday. And, then on Tuesday eve it was decided that action was needed. Call the police.

Now, I wasn't in either of their heads at the time. So, what I write here and any conclusions that I express are solely mine. I can't speak for them and wouldn't ever try to. I just accessed what I saw or heard from *the video and article and podcast noted above* and write here that this post is what I think. MOO

And, I always refer back to the first media report video. (below) What JH actually stated and how she appeared.

Response longer than I had expected. :) Hope it makes sense.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

He was implying that LE were implying to him, that he's a pervert and only married JH because of the girls. To which he responded with denial, and disgust that the officers would even go there.

Yeah when he says that wasnt the case here makes me want to think the word THAT wasnt the case but there was another case...the reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am just glad that the :judge:denied bond today. :gavel:

I was wondering about how men refer to their wives as "the boss."

Lol yeah unfortunately some guy on one of the news FB sites made comments and said he was his boss and confirmed he was at work but never specified times though.

Not a new member, but coming out of "lurker" mode to say that this case has me absolutely hooked. I think about it all day, and haven't really joined the discussion because work and family commitments leave me perpetually behind!

One thing I will say: all of WH's on-camera interviews have rubbed me the wrong way. To me, he appears to be trying too hard to be friendly, or clever, or harmless, or whatever. I am a trained actor (though that is not my current profession), and, to me, he appears to be ACTING, and not all that well. My personal opinion, of course. I obviously cannot and will not say that he is personally/solely responsible for AH's disappearance. I just DON'T believe or trust him, and I'm convinced he's hiding something BIG.

To AH's family & friends: I am praying constantly for good news in this case, and, at the very least, for the mystery to be solved, once and for all!

Peace and blessings....

Not a new member, but coming out of "lurker" mode to say that this case has me absolutely hooked. I think about it all day, and haven't really joined the discussion because work and family commitments leave me perpetually behind!

One thing I will say: all of WH's on-camera interviews have rubbed me the wrong way. To me, he appears to be trying too hard to be friendly, or clever, or harmless, or whatever. I am a trained actor (though that is not my current profession), and, to me, he appears to be ACTING, and not all that well. My personal opinion, of course. I obviously cannot and will not say that he is personally/solely responsible for AH's disappearance. I just DON'T believe or trust him, and I'm convinced he's hiding something BIG.

To AH's family & friends: I am praying constantly for good news in this case, and, at the very least, for the mystery to be solved, once and for all!

Peace and blessings....

Welcome [emoji1]

Hopefully the LE have a lot more to go off of than we do here. Things that are way more concrete. I wish we had more of an idea of the timeline that day. I am hoping with WH out of the way, more answers will come out in what is now just a crazy mess. The only thing we really have to go off of is WH's behavior...

He was really successful in controlling everything about the investigation in the beginning. That has been so damaging to this case.

Really, really want AJ to be found.

Lol yeah unfortunately some guy on one of the news FB sites made comments and said he was his boss and confirmed he was at work but never specified times though.

I've never seen that comment. Was it removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just glad that the :judge:denied bond today. :gavel:

I can't believe that he would think they would let him out after threatening 4 potential witnesses, breaking & entering; obstructing justice; admitting to disposing of a weapon and taunting that authorities will never find it, punching a dog, admitted "increased" [emoji15] cocaine use, and a history of rape and kidnapping! [emoji35]

Just got back home. I didn't see anything on London Bridge, Damn Neck, Rosemont or dahlia. The last time I heard the helicopter was near the TCC campus when I was following a cruiser and a couple plain vehicles down Concert Dr. They took a left on Rosemont and I got caught at the light. I watched them turn right on Buckner so I went down Lynnhaven to circle back around to Buckner. I saw a few vehicles hauling add turn left on Lynnhaven as I was turning right on Holland.

I think they led me on a wild goose chase. I think someone from LE was reading the thread because the helo disappeared and I couldn't find them.

Well played LE well played.

Just got back home. I didn't see anything on London Bridge, Damn Neck, Rosemont or dahlia. The last time I heard the helicopter was near the TCC campus when I was following a cruiser and a couple plain vehicles down Concert Dr. They took a left on Rosemont and I got caught at the light. I watched them turn right on Buckner so I went down Lynnhaven to circle back around to Buckner. I saw a few vehicles hauling add turn left on Lynnhaven as I was turning right on Holland.

I think they led me on a wild goose chase. I think someone from LE was reading the thread because the helo disappeared and I couldn't find them.

Thanks for checking it out! I am really hoping it is related and they found something at this point.

This is the first time I've laughed reading this thread. Picturing you tailing LE. [emoji23]
Way to go Nermal.
And I agree, they read that you were Onto them so they brought the chopper down. Ha! [emoji23]

Truly, Thanks for your field work! You rock!

Did WH see AJ in person at any time between when she got home for spring break and before the day he says he saw her at the gas station?

Just an idea and sorry if anyone else posed this: Maybe WH took AJ's debit card before she went missing and then AJ thought maybe she left it back at school. WH offered to give her money and that's how he lured her out the next day?

This probably doesn't mean nothing and I know we've discussed our thoughts on the taxi driver that had commented but now that there's been admitted drug usage by WH, it would make a person really hope that LE has checked out that taxi driver's comments. Does anyone remember where that comment was? TIA

I've never seen that comment. Was it removed?

No I dont think so. Let me see if I can find it. Its under the same comments the taxi lacy made. I switched from my laptop and thats where I have my links saved.

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.

At 4:30 in the morning? This is very strange. I personally would have called. Being afraid of not getting a response. With that response, I would had to of called

I know this won't be popular, but I really believe NPD need to start leaning more heavily on JH. Based on what's comes out recently, and base on JH's behavior of late (dismissal of the media, no new searches, taking pictures at ODU game to satisfy her hobby) I have to believe she knows more than she is letting on, and while I hope this isn't the case, I'm starting to think she may be involved in some way, perhaps only indirectly. I can't believe she didn't know what WH was doing, and while that eventually could have led to him being kicked out, I just have this nagging suspicion that her expectations are low, because she KNOWS AJ isn't coming home alive.

I apologize for being negative, but the house of cards is starting to crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove