VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know at this point is that I wish I had never brought up Zahra. :(

Night All.

I know this article/video of JH yelling at reporters from channel 3 has been discussed: http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/mother-of-missing-norfolk-teen-leave-us-alone/

I just have to say I watched the video again and re-read the article. It really bothers me. I have followed many missing person cases. To have a mother turn the media away just weeks into your missing daughter's disappearance is bothersome to me. I'm using the word "bothersome" to be polite. There are so many children that go missing every day in America and many of those get little to zero air time. What a difference the media can make! Many parents of missing kids would be thrilled to have their local media show up at their door steps asking about their missing child.

Let me preface what I'm about to say with this: I'm just speculating/giving my opinion on one reason why JH would turn channel 3 away. (A few things went through my mind so this is just one.) I can understand to a certain extent why JH would perhaps get annoyed very quickly if a reporter started asking her questions regarding WH. We know and JH knows that WH would come up and that is because (IMO) like it or not it is relevant to her daughter's case. With that being said I would not let that deter me in the least bit from speaking with the media.

I would be holding a missing flier in my hand of my daughter. Every time I was asked something in relation to WH I would say something to the effect of "My daughter, AJ, is missing and she is my sole focus. She is what is important here. I'm not going to take any time or attention away from my daughter's disappearance. All I want to talk about is my daughter and beg our community to please call the tip line if you have any info at all..help me bring my daughter home, etc...."
It is beyond me that JH yelled at the reporters to "leave us alone" and then called the cops on them. It makes me all the more sad for AJ. My heart aches for AJ.

Though per the BringAJHome facebook page there is a balloon release scheduled for March 30th. One would think that just weeks into your daughter's disappearance that the focus would be getting AJ's info out via the media. The media can do, imo, a lot for a missing persons case. A balloon release is nice and all but I don't think that is going to help to find AJ in the least bit. I absolutely understand that all people handle things differently especially when it comes to a tragic situation as this. JH's actions or lack thereof are making me uncomfortable. Again, trying to use descriptive words that are not too harsh because that is not how I want to come across.

This is one of the quotes from the article that bothers me:

"Meanwhile, police have spent hundreds of man-hours looking for clues in AJ’s disappearance. However, her mother made it clear to us she does not want our help."

Who could turn away any help and again especially help from the media when your daughter is missing? I just can't wrap my head around it.

Everything except the link and the quote above from the linked article is ALL my opinion.
Praying for AJ and for her sisters as well. :praying:

Are you thinking somebody grabbed her gym bag (after she was killed) so they had items to discover?

No I think the bag was either left in the truck or grabbed at home. I think he was using it to maybe keep stuff in.
Drugs the gun ETC.

I keep thinking about that comment. One guy lives is PA. The other in rural chesapeake close to NC border.

Clothes found in rural Chesapeake. She is found here.

The locations she mentioned are rather coincidental- I think that's why we/some of us, me included have trouble just dropping her. It may be that someone (wh) else just read her and decided she had a great story line, & thought maybe he'd use it.

Warning this is graphic:

If he's into fishing he's probably comfortable around water. If he mowed lawns he might be into burying in ground.
Depending on nature of crime (sexual component or revenge or accident) he might want her covered or he might want her in water. I think he sounds like he wants her or remains found so I don't know

You know there are some great landscaping supply places right down the road from the searched areas, wonder if he ever bought anything from those suppliers?

The locations she mentioned are rather coincidental- I think that's why we/some of us, me included have trouble just dropping her. It may be that someone (wh) else just read her and decided she had a great story line, & thought maybe he'd use it.

BBM- I thought about this and if it is the case then LE won't find AJ there. I feel like they won't. I feel like he wants JH to suffer a long time and so he DOESN'T want AJ found. Just MOO.

You know there are some great landscaping supply places right down the road from the searched areas, wonder if he ever bought anything from those suppliers?
Yep. Exactly why I think giving AJ the $200 never happened (the cams don't show they met at the gas station) and instead he used the cash for supplies at a hardware store. I know, morbid thought. But it's starting to 'add up' in my head. Put together him telling LE he HAD a gun but they'll never find it. Just paints a really grim picture for me.

I've gone over theories and senerios and end up with dead ends but here is jmo theory that keeps coming back but I end in a dead end.
Imo aj and jh argue aj says she needs space and leaves. Next day no word from aj but truck is in driveway and maybe possible suitcase/bag is missing. Jh gets early morning text from aj saying she's not ready to come home. Parents freak can't believe aj would run away they contact police. There's no evidence to give police reason to think foul play so they leave it as 18yr old female ran away. WH just can't accept that doesn't want to believe it things are running through his mind. So he thinks if he can find evidence of foul play police will start to look for aj. Break in kid seems like a good escape goat for WH so he setups up search and it just so happens break in kid finds part of debit card. Police probably don't jump on it to much. So WH decided to break in home and maybe either sees a jacket that looks like ajs or plants the jacket. Has friends go to house to see the jacket and call police. They do seach but no real evidence found to prove break in kid has something to do with aj disappearance. WH continues search parties and his own tipline. Then plants clothes in chesapeake so police will now think foul play and do their job better.

But then there's why would WH incriminate himself so much and make himself look like prime suspect.
Why would Aj run away and where would she go who would help her

Jmo and only a theory.

I don't see WH keeping the ammo and getting rid of the gun. Nope, didn't happen. He knows where that gun is, and I suspect someone close to him knows as well. That gun didn't disappear. It's hidden with someone he trusts. JMO!!!

Who would take the time to hide ammo in a vent in a hotel if they didn't have the gun the ammo goes to? What good is the ammo without the gun to fire it?? Right!

Wondering who is the family spokesperson now??? According to the Bring AJ Home FB page there is one. But no mention as to who it is. They aren't doing a good job. Haven't heard from them.

Keep the focus on AJ. I agree that she is the one that needs to be found, but who do they think took the focus off her to begin with??? Wasn't the media!!!

Stomping my feet and screaming to the top of my lungs.... SOMEONE SPEAK FOR AJ!!!!!!!

About the amo!
We have a convicted felon here living in a Motel, I think he had his gun with him and amo for that gun with him all the rest he would have to hide from sight even before AJ went missing. He knows where he dumped that gun. Unless its DH's then its not missing!

I've gone over theories and senerios and end up with dead ends but here is jmo theory that keeps coming back but I end in a dead end.
Imo aj and jh argue aj says she needs space and leaves. Next day no word from aj but truck is in driveway and maybe possible suitcase/bag is missing. Jh gets early morning text from aj saying she's not ready to come home. Parents freak can't believe aj would run away they contact police. There's no evidence to give police reason to think foul play so they leave it as 18yr old female ran away. WH just can't accept that doesn't want to believe it things are running through his mind. So he thinks if he can find evidence of foul play police will start to look for aj. Break in kid seems like a good escape goat for WH so he setups up search and it just so happens break in kid finds part of debit card. Police probably don't jump on it to much. So WH decided to break in home and maybe either sees a jacket that looks like ajs or plants the jacket. Has friends go to house to see the jacket and call police. They do seach but no real evidence found to prove break in kid has something to do with aj disappearance. WH continues search parties and his own tipline. Then plants clothes in chesapeake so police will now think foul play and do their job better.

But then there's why would WH incriminate himself so much and make himself look like prime suspect.
Why would Aj run away and where would she go who would help her

Jmo and only a theory.

If this's case gets solved it will have to be one of the crazy story's ever written . The scattering of clues is just "manic"

About the amo!
We have a convicted felon here living in a Motel, I think he had his gun with him and amo for that gun with him all the rest he would have to hide from sight even before AJ went missing. He knows where he dumped that gun. Unless its DH's then its not missing!

Sometimes bank robbers and such will keep guns buried in hidden locations in the woods

I've lived in Hampton roads my entire life until recently moving overseas to Japan! I've followed this whole case from the beginning, and I'm so confused! I have a good idea of whAt has happened, but I wanted to post about the taxi drivers comments since they have recently been discussed here, I've seen her post on many threads on many different crime stories on local news! Recently about two people killed in Chesapeake! She commented that she thought it had something to do with the missing girl! Honestly I think she just wants attention! Just my opinion from what I've seen
Sorry if I'm not aloud to post this :/ my first post I joined so I could comment

:thinking:

If this's case gets solved it will have to be one of the crazy story's ever written . The scattering of clues is just "manic"

Go check out the Christina Morris thread there are crazy stories all over Websleuths!

I've lived in Hampton roads my entire life until recently moving overseas to Japan! I've followed this whole case from the beginning, and I'm so confused! I have a good idea of whAt has happened, but I wanted to post about the taxi drivers comments since they have recently been discussed here, I've seen her post on many threads on many different crime stories on local news! Recently about two people killed in Chesapeake! She commented that she thought it had something to do with the missing girl! Honestly I think she just wants attention! Just my opinion from what I've seen
Sorry if I'm not aloud to post this :/ my first post I joined so I could comment

:thinking:

i agree she is a attention seeker. nothing she says is credible imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members