VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he can pull that one right back because for 1) my husband would never do that 2) we live in Florida and 3) my husband was pulling doubles that week.

And that's the second reason I told him to stay clear of Virginia. The more desperate he gets the more fingers he's going to point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, brechen, I had no idea that's what Hadsell had done. I was thinking it may have been someplace that whomever sent the 'blowing off steam text' may be associated with; or on her way back to her dorm; or on her way to the airport, or somewhere associated with the B & E victim (also 2011 convo maybe), or whomever first found the card, or found the parts on the second day. Point being, where ever she may be that would give Hadsell a narrative away from himself. Sorry to be so bad at expressing this.

Thank you very much, brechen. Hope you're able to stay strong as AJ is looked for.

Anyone know about possible search on Shore dr and Little Creek someone mentioned on wavy facebook https://www.facebook.com/wavytv10?ref=ts&fref=ts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't find anything online about this, except for the poster's question, which says it was posted about 1 PM my time, so that would be around midnight in Norfolk - Sat night/Sun morning. If his question was valid, that seems like a weird time to be searching for something. I know it is still early for those of you in Hampton Roads, but has anyone heard anything?

And it was 2010, just before I went to training for Afghanistan, he's a raving lunatic if he thinks my husband would be involved in something like that. Maybe he's going through detox?

Sorry I haven't been on here but 1) I had to get confirmed as an insider and 2) I have ten lesson plans I have to write before Monday evening.

Someone asked me how the dog that got punched by WH is doing. I honestly don't know. I'm in Florida. For all who know my husband, the reason is simple. If she's trying to get away from a bad situation she may come down here. I would hate to be up there, if she does come down here.

And btw I would have dearly loved to have seen WH try to hit one of my dogs. I have 3 French mastiffs mixes none weighs less than 70 pounds. He would have been down on the ground in seconds.
12eaa369461adf3d31247e1bb8a39178.jpg
0b8dacc9b2d9ee814b67f682d0d386e4.jpg
460f67f48ea93b88fa27fbf90038c17c.jpg

Your pups are beautiful!

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Don't be sorry, always welcome, nice pups :)

Sorry I haven't been on here
And btw I would have dearly loved to have seen WH try to hit one of my dogs. I have 3 French mastiffs mixes none weighs less than 70 pounds. He would have been down on the ground in seconds.
12eaa369461adf3d31247e1bb8a39178.jpg
0b8dacc9b2d9ee814b67f682d0d386e4.jpg
460f67f48ea93b88fa27fbf90038c17c.jpg

rbbm

Anyone know about possible search on Shore dr and Little Creek someone mentioned on wavy facebook https://www.facebook.com/wavytv10?ref=ts&fref=ts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If it's the lake I'm thinking of which connects to Botanical gardens and the airport... It's such a noticeable place if anyone was going to dump a body there. I mean, not that they shouldn't check but everyone sees it when they drive by. The eerie thing is, I've always wondered why they HAVEN'T searched that lake/area. But then again, anyone would have to be an idiot if they were going to put a body there.

If it's the lake I'm thinking of which connects to Botanical gardens and the airport... It's such a noticeable place if anyone was going to dump a body there. I mean, not that they shouldn't check but everyone sees it when they drive by. The eerie thing is, I've always wondered why they HAVEN'T searched that lake/area. But then again, anyone would have to be an idiot if they were going to put a body there.

That is Lake Whitehurst. The other posibility is that it could be Little Creek to the Northest when you turn left on to Shore Drive from Little Creek Road. That is the tributary off the Bay. It is the body of water that continues on to the back of this neighborhood.

That is Lake Whithurst. The other posibility is that it could be Little Creek to the Northest when you turn left on to Shore Drive from Little Creek Road. That is the tributary off the Bay. It is the body of water that continues on to the back of this neighborhood.

Yeah my house sits fairly close to the body of water in the back of the neighborhood. According to google maps, it's called Talbots Branch. Private docks out there and what not!

I can't find anything online about this, except for the poster's question, which says it was posted about 1 PM my time, so that would be around midnight in Norfolk - Sat night/Sun morning. If his question was valid, that seems like a weird time to be searching for something. I know it is still early for those of you in Hampton Roads, but has anyone heard anything?

I'm a local here and I haven't heard anything about this search

Maybe they're not looking for something like that. Something to be aware of. For 13 years Anjelica's last name wasn't Hadsell. I know since 9/11 they have tightened down on id checks and what not, but I imagine she would still have a school id that says her real last name and a birth certificate that has that as well so that gives her two forms of id with a different name.

I know it's a slim hope but if she honestly wanted to disappear, I think she could with that. I keep hoping she joined the military and is just away at boot camp and that's why she hasn't come forward. I know, I know security clearances would have turned up her real identity. Not really possible, but I do believe she could start out fresh with the other two pieces and it doesn't seem like there has been so much national coverage on it that she couldn't have.

WH supposedly gave her 200 dollars, maybe she used that to go to Montana. That's where her mom disappeared to when she took Anjelica from her dad. Maybe she made friends up there and that's where she's hiding out at.

There are various possibilities that exist besides the one that everyone keeps pointing at. I'm keeping the hope alive that she will turn up like the other missing girl did. I don't know if she will want to go back to her mom if she does, but if she is possibly reading this I just want her to know that I have a bedroom that has been waiting on her for a very long time. We would be overjoyed to have her with us. There is not a day that goes by that her father has not thought of her. We have gotten constant updates about her through other channels and we have never stopped loving her.

If she is reading this and wants to start fresh Mel, Lily, Scooby, Messina, Sebastian and I will keep her safe. No one will hurt her and we will help her to do whatever she chooses to do. We support her 100% and love her 100%

Anjelica, wherever you are you know how to reach your father. Call us and even if we have to drive clear to Montana we will come get you as fast as we can. We will western union you money in the meantime so that you can stay safe till we get there.

That's because one of the largest black bear population in the area is in dismal swamp not far from there!!! We saw a couple when we went there before. That's what scares me about that being the area where she believed to be, spring bears waking up hungry!

Not to worry ...
"Although this animal is in the order Carnivora, most of its diet consists of vegetation, including twigs, buds, leaves, nuts, roots, fruit, corn, berries, and newly-sprouted plants. In spring, the bear peels off tree bark to get at the inner, or cambium, layer. It rips open bee trees to feast on honey, honeycombs, bees, and larvae, and will tear apart rotting logs for grubs, beetles, crickets, and ants. A good fisher, the Black Bear often wades in streams or lakes, snagging fish with its jaws or pinning them with a paw. It rounds out its diet with small to medium-size mammals or other vertebrates."

But ...!
"In the fall, the bear puts on a good supply of fat, then holes up for the winter in a sheltered place. The bear stops eating a few days before retiring, but then consumes roughage, such as leaves, pine needles, and bits of its own hair. These pass through the digestive system and form an anal plug, up to 1 foot (30 cm) long [yipes!], which is voided when the bear emerges in the spring."
[National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mammals, 2d Ed., Fifth printing, Oct. 2000]

[Could this be M-Kat's "Smokey"?!!]

Maybe they're not looking for something like that. Something to be aware of. For 13 years Anjelica's last name wasn't Hadsell. I know since 9/11 they have tightened down on id checks and what not, but I imagine she would still have a school id that says her real last name and a birth certificate that has that as well so that gives her two forms of id with a different name.

I know it's a slim hope but if she honestly wanted to disappear, I think she could with that. I keep hoping she joined the military and is just away at boot camp and that's why she hasn't come forward. I know, I know security clearances would have turned up her real identity. Not really possible, but I do believe she could start out fresh with the other two pieces and it doesn't seem like there has been so much national coverage on it that she couldn't have.

WH supposedly gave her 200 dollars, maybe she used that to go to Montana. That's where her mom disappeared to when she took Anjelica from her dad. Maybe she made friends up there and that's where she's hiding out at.

There are various possibilities that exist besides the one that everyone keeps pointing at. I'm keeping the hope alive that she will turn up like the other missing girl did. I don't know if she will want to go back to her mom if she does, but if she is possibly reading this I just want her to know that I have a bedroom that has been waiting on her for a very long time. We would be overjoyed to have her with us. There is not a day that goes by that her father has not thought of her. We have gotten constant updates about her through other channels and we have never stopped loving her.

If she is reading this and wants to start fresh Mel, Lily, Scooby, Messina, Sebastian and I will keep her safe. No one will hurt her and we will help her to do whatever she chooses to do. We support her 100% and love her 100%

Anjelica, wherever you are you know how to reach your father. Call us and even if we have to drive clear to Montana we will come get you as fast as we can. We will western union you money in the meantime so that you can stay safe till we get there.

I really hope this is a real possibility. And if it is, she is lucky to have you :)

Another possibility. Didn't WH say there was a report of her phone at the airport? If she left on March 3rd before she was reported missing, she could have possibly gotten a ticket for a pretty cheap price and hightailed it out of VA. With her being shy and not wanting attention all the media attention could be keeping her away.
Another piece of identification she could have with a different name is a social security card. With those three she could easily get a job somewhere. If someone said she looked like the girl that disappeared she could say yeah how weird but my name is Angelica L not Anjelica H.

My thing is that if she hightailed it out of here (which I REALLY REALLY hope she did) , why the circus of scattering evidence?

Another possibility. Didn't WH say there was a report of her phone at the airport? If she left on March 3rd before she was reported missing, she could have possibly gotten a ticket for a pretty cheap price and hightailed it out of VA. With her being shy and not wanting attention all the media attention could be keeping her away.
Another piece of identification she could have with a different name is a social security card. With those three she could easily get a job somewhere. If someone said she looked like the girl that disappeared she could say yeah how weird but my name is Angelica L not Anjelica H.

So she was never Angelica Hoffer? But Angelica L. before the adoption that changed her name to Hadsell?

I so hope that she is safe somewhere!

That sure would be nice, but would she put her family through this pain?

That is Lake Whitehurst. The other posibility is that it could be Little Creek to the Northest when you turn left on to Shore Drive from Little Creek Road. That is the tributary off the Bay. It is the body of water that continues on to the back of this neighborhood.

I haven't heard or seen anything other than what was on Wvec either. I live very close to there. That span along Shore is interesting to me, especially if you continue down to the bridge south and look over to the RxR tracks on the right. Very secluded back there behind Poppa's Pub. I guess a tip must have been called in, ..IF this is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie