VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how exactly do we know this? Where is it mentioned anywhere about a time/date stamp on that video? Do we even know for a fact this video exists? Where did we first hear about this video? And also, if this video fits between Sunday night at 10:30 and Monday morning at 7am, are we to believe she dashed home real quick to mom's place to see her sisters before they left for school?

I am going strictly by what verified insiders here have said re: date/time/existence of a 7-11 video. Or at least how I am interpreting what they have said about the date/time/existence of a video at 7-11.

If you were to ask me, I believe that if there is such a video and IF it is AJ on that video, then the 7 am sighting is in error. I don't believe the 12 noon meeting with WH at all.

However, there are gaps in Twitter during periods of time we know she was home. There is a many days gap over winter break, and there was another gap over the weekend two weeks before Spring break. I think her habits show that she didn't rely on Twitter as much when she was home. I wish we had access to her texting over the final three days, as I think that would be extremely revealing. Alas, we are not LE.

She tweeted regularly Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And that's putting it mildly. She tweeted more in that weekend than our local news does in a week it seemed. Then after around 1030 Sunday March 1...nothing.

Freshman Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, 18, was pronounced as missing while on spring break in her hometown—the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk. She was last seen on Tuesday, March 3 at her homearound 5:30 a.m.
http://www.therotundaonline.com/new...cle_0de5c39e-c36f-11e4-979d-63b7b9020011.html

SBBM
So when and why did it change to 7 a.m?

Yeah actually the NPD Facebook says the same thing which that seems to be a change from before. Weird.
https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...4500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1&theater

Norfolk Police Department
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Norfolk Police is asking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old. Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

And how exactly do we know this? Where is it mentioned anywhere about a time/date stamp on that video? Do we even know for a fact this video exists? Where did we first hear about this video? And also, if this video fits between Sunday night at 10:30 and Monday morning at 7am, are we to believe she dashed home real quick to mom's place to see her sisters before they left for school?

It wasn't "mentioned" anywhere, but wouldn't you think a 7-11 tape would have a date/time stamp? I do.

It is true that we only have her public social media to look at, but I was under the impression that she had not even contacted friends after 10:30 pm March 1.
If she had contacted friends, don't we think that LE or family would have said that she was in contact with a friend during this time, so that's why they thought she was fine? Well, as I just typed that, I almost want to retract it because I honestly DON'T think the family (meaning JH et al) would have said anything of the sort. If someone asked I think they might have just said, "You don't need to know those details." or "We have the information we need." Or even "**** ***** *****!!!!" (asterisks mine :blushing:)

As far as I remember (and for whatever that is worth), I believed that the 10:30pm only refers to public SM posts. If there is more specific information, I would love to see that. I believe friends have been very tight-lipped about any contact they have had with her.

When I just read this, I had a thought:
He made such a big deal about leaving the truck and leaving the ignition key in the mailbox, but not the door key, you know just the ignition key. So what if he left the ignition key and conveeeeeeniently locked the door of the truck. Knowing that she would call and say, "Gee thanks for the truck, but I can't even get in it!" So then he said meet me and I'll get the key to you.
Possible?

That's possible. I think he emphasized this statement because he probably wasn't supposed to have a key or be in the house. IMO if JH kicked him out I would imagine that she would have asked for the key back and didn't want him in there at all. That doesn't mean he didn't make a copy of the key. He's just trying to say that he didn't have one to throw people off that already knew about the separation. So either he really didn't have one, AJ let him in, or she met him out.

It is true that we only have her public social media to look at, but I was under the impression that she had not even contacted friends after 10:30 pm March 1.If she had contacted friends, don't we think that LE or family would have said that she was in contact with a friend during this time, so that's why they thought she was fine? Well, as I just typed that, I almost want to retract it because I honestly DON'T think the family (meaning JH et al) would have said anything of the sort. If someone asked I think they might have just said, "You don't need to know those details." or "We have the information we need." Or even "**** ***** *****!!!!" (asterisks mine :blushing:)

This is why I think she went missing that night or early am.

She didn't. I've combed through her twitter with a fine tooth comb, several times. Never a single mention of pulling an all-nighter. None from her friends, either.

Couldn't she have really just gone to bed early that night? She was up really late the night before watching the fight. Maybe she was tired and actually went to sleep early and that's why she got up so early when her mom and sisters left. Or they woke her up with them all getting ready. If the house is small, which is looks to be, 3 people getting ready in a 1 story probably woke her up unless she's a heavy sleeper. IMO.

Maybe AJ felt the best and smartest way of getting rid of WH from their lives was by running away but make it look suspicious with the hopes of him going to jail due to him being a felon who uses drugs and has a gun. If so then her plan worked.

I find the 200$ ("that she never asked for usually") very fishy. I just cant see him handing over 200$, especially after 100$ the previous week. Was WH super comfy financially? Yeah, I read that he was "generous" but that is sort of different. (imo). I'm very worried for this young woman.

Love that you are here!!! As per usual I echo your thoughts!

Her SM usage pattern to me, is critical for establishing a REAL timeline. She was a daily user. That stopped Sunday night. If she were okay & had access to her phone to text sister & mom, she would have also been on twitter. She wasn't.

I said way back in one of these threads it will be AJ herself that gives us the honest answers, one way or another. I honestly think looking at her daily sm patterns is the place to start, despite all the nonsense others are yapping on about.
I agree 100%. She consistently posted , even if it was just to retweet something.

Just had another thought on WH's ramblings....he was talking about her hair and scrunchies, and how she used something else in her hair (kind of personal, isn't it?). Seems like whatever someone says as fact, he has to change it (Last saw her @ 7am? No, can't be, I saw her at 12:45 - no, not at her house or my hotel room, at the gas station; her hair was down, No can't be, she always wore it up. She called me? No, she never does that. I gave her money she asked for, No she never does that, either.)
IMO he found a way to be alone with her whether he went to the house after 7:30, during his lunch hour, or found her the night before. And where's that gun?
I am sure LE went over all this in their 15 hour interrogation.

Hmmm lack of twitter when with friends isn't alarming me. I say this knowing where my daughter was last night, and who she was with, but only saw one tweet about the entire night. Most is done in text messaging, snap chat, etc. The stuff they really don't want people to see. ;)

Couldn't she have really just gone to bed early that night? She was up really late the night before watching the fight. Maybe she was tired and actually went to sleep early and that's why she got up so early when her mom and sisters left. Or they woke her up with them all getting ready. If the house is small, which is looks to be, 3 people getting ready in a 1 story probably woke her up unless she's a heavy sleeper. IMO.

Yes, I think she may have gone to sleep early.

I don't believe she pulled an all nighted either. In her previous tweets, she talks a lot about just getting over an illness, having a very sore throat, losing her voice, feeling totally exhausted and needing SLEEP. I think 'going home' meant she could rest and recharge her batteries. I dont think she would stay up all night unless it was for a very important event. In that case we would have seen some tweets or SM from someone, imo.

Yeah actually the NPD Facebook says the same thing which that seems to be a change from before. Weird.
https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...4500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1&theater

Norfolk Police Department
HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Norfolk Police is asking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old. Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 am at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.
If you look under their comments they are consistently updating it with the date of 3/2/15

She didn't. I've combed through her twitter with a fine tooth comb, several times. Never a single mention of pulling an all-nighter. None from her friends, either.
I support this thinking. Would she go out ALL night with strangers? It's been noted she was shy. Therefore, easy to conclude that she would stick to hanging with people she knew.

Just had another thought on WH's ramblings....he was talking about her hair and scrunchies, and how she used something else in her hair (kind of personal, isn't it?). Seems like whatever someone says as fact, he has to change it (Last saw her @ 7am? No, can't be, I saw her at 12:45 - no, not at her house or my hotel room, at the gas station; her hair was down, No can't be, she always wore it up. She called me? No, she never does that. I gave her money she asked for, No she never does that, either.)
IMO he found a way to be alone with her whether he went to the house after 7:30, during his lunch hour, or found her the night before. And where's that gun?
I am sure LE went over all this in their 15 hour interrogation.

Yes we all got the creeps reading that.

Hm. New thought, sorry if already discussed: WH, freshly kicked out but trying to get back in, is confronted about a missing $200 that he spent on coke... maybe they still have access to the same bank account. He claims the withdrawal was for AJ. "Well, I'll have to ask AJ myself," says mom. But before she can, WH acts threateningly towards AJ in some manner, perhaps after she refuses to lie for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla