VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that it is entirely possible that AJ left her house of her own accord, and THEN something happened to her.

I think LE is as confused as we are. Who knows how many times they had to change information on their reports and fb releases, witness statements, etc. I think the only thing they have is pings and lies.

The timeline is still so corrupt that they really need to not put last seen. Obviously they dont want us to know when.

It just baffles me that so many posts are "WH said" why hasn't anyone else said ANYTHING

Maybe WH isn't really the one everyone's intimidated by? I know this new info has completely blown my previous theory out of the water. Since, my whole theory was apparently based on a load of horse doo doo.

If LE needed the publics help to find her then wouldnt they have to tell us her last ping location so searches could be made there. Plus other ping locations just in case.

For those of you that think AJ took off voluntarily, please consider what that involves, and the amount of adeptness required to stay hidden from LE and the FBI:

AJ would have to:

Not care about leaving her friends and family
Be OK with causing fear and suffering to her friends and family
Be absolved to wasting tuition, missing exams and derailing her academics
Be selfish enough to disappear herself and not help her sisters (if the reason was home/safety)
Have money, connections and means of living and not being traced which takes planning - in conflict with leaving impulsively after a fight etc.
Not care about wasting LE resources to find her
Have a grave need to disappear, such as having committed a crime, or fear for her life, in which case she must also have a reason for not using LE to help solve her problem.
Have at least one accomplice - at 18 I have little doubt she could successfully disappear without someone's help, and that someone would have to be so disconnected from her life that LE hasn't been able to trace her by now.

At 18 and a college student, AJ is covered by Suzanne's Law, so there is no doubt LE took this seriously from the beginning, investigated it as a missing persons from the beginning, and were always concerned/on high alert as soon as family dynamics were figured out with the help of WH. Their behavior and investigation patterns now tell us this is unlikely a voluntary missing case. While we can't take his timeline as fact, there is plenty more about WH that also points away from AJ being gone on purpose. He says himself he thinks she was abducted by "someone" and we know he likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person as "someone" quite often.

She can't be a runaway, because she is an adult. She has her own dorm/apartment and her own transportation, two other parents and a huge network of friends. If she was free to leave voluntarily, she was free to go anywhere to get away from her family to feel safe that did not need to involve staying dark long enough to launch an investigation. Keep in mind that Amazing Amy in Gone Girl is a sociopath. AJ doesn't fit the profile of someone that would fake her own disappearance for revenge or attention.

I am sure I am not alone in hoping AJ proves me wrong and shows up.

Excellent post! :)

And, I've stated from the beginning that she would not be a runaway because she is 18. At her age, she could leave of her own volition under any circumstances and for any reason.

Also, when I've stated from the beginning when I began posting here that I felt she originally did possibly leave of her own volition; I spoke only based upon that very first media report by Wavy. Conclusions stemming from what JH stated in that report and the information that for many days the NPD had ruled out foul play.

What actually transpired since she left of her own volition (if she did) is completely factually unknown at this point in time.

Bottom line: the public is aware of very little official facts in this case.

Things we can confirm(updated)
**Prior to March 2, WH is kicked out by JH for resuming drug activity and gets a rental at the MD International on Little Creek (insiders)
1. AJ was last seen by her sisters around 7AM March 2nd. (Zach)
1a. March 2, There was evidence of laundry being folded but not finished. She may have left in a hurry and took a bag with her.(Zach)
1b. Between 1 and 2PM, Witness #1(Wavy) sees her red truck drive by (leaving the neighborhood) (local insiders, Zach)
2. At 2:30PM, little sister arrives home from school, texts AJ (ie "hey where are you") and AJ replies "With Friends ". Her truck is still in the driveway. (Zach/MSM)
3. Sometime between 4:30AM and 5:30AM on March 3rd JH receives a text from AJ that she is OK, just not ready to come home yet. (MSM)
4. At 9:15PM AJ still is not home and no one has heard from her since the text early in the morning. JH reports her missing.(MSM/NAMUS)
5. Sometime on March 4, (C) found a piece of her debit card on Halprin Dr while walking back home from work. WH and U photograph the neighbor holding it.(MSM)
6. Family and friend search the neighborhood on March 6th and find another part of the card(MSM)
7. WH breaks into C's house and claims he found AJ's jacket/hoodie "balled up behind a couch cushion". Locals confirm the police were called to the house. LE did not confirm the jacket as being hers, C's mom says it was the girlfriend's (SM comments, insiders, Zach, MSM).
7. Between March 19 and March 21, police search a 3 mile radius around the Southern Packing Plant off Battlefield in Chesapeake and recover several items believed to belong to AJ. (MSM)
8. Wes is arrested on March 20. Ammunition and a scale with drug residue is recovered from his hotel room. (MSM)
9. WH tells LE they will never find the gun belonging to the ammunition, and admits to increased cocaine use.(MSM - JF report)
10. AJ is still missing without a trace and has not contacted anyone

Extra facts from VIs/sleuthing:
WH drives a work van
The red truck was given to AJ by WH but he was using it while she was at school.
WH has a storage space
WH went fishing prior to the Chesapeake search
WH initiated the Chesapeake search late Thurs the 19th
WH nephew DH owns a white compact car

Please don't hesitate to correct or expand on the above!

I have put the second witness (smoky), the white car, and everything WH tells us about the timeline into the "maybe/speculation" category since they cannot be verified (by us anyway). Until we have proof or verification of the 7-11 video (beyond WH mentioning LE showed him a video that might have been AJ) we need to treat it as being a "maybe."

BBM

I am SO very, very far behind on this thread, but wanted to ask you all about something about the fishing. Is that from his SM post about going fishing where he had the camo and mask on? If so, I thought "fishing" was a euphemism. That he was going fishing for information, not actual fish.

I don't have time now, but later tonight after dh leaves, I will go back and watch the early videos. I caught something being said about surveillance when I was searching for something else, and I've been meaning to go back and focus on that. It may have been the GMA video, if anyone wants to look between now and later when I get back.

I live on Halprin, the street where the cards were found....
Yes, in one of the first reports about this case(think Wavy10's) stated there were possible surveillance cameras in neighborhood, but of course police are tight lipped on if they retrieved anything.... And as far as cameras in the front of neighborhood I expected some at the intersection of Halprin and Little Creek but it all depends on how she left the neighborhood. I say this bc there are multiple ways out but if someone not from there would have more than likely taken a straight shot out of neighborhood on Halprin...and as for the 7-11 right there I do not believe they are open at 430 and I noticed the other day, their cameras are facing the entrance to the store not the street... Hope this helps some

I am having such a hard time imagining that AJ would just leave college on her own accord. I mean she's 18 years old. If things were that bad at home she could have just stayed at school. She could have secured student loans by herself if she had to. I can see her and her mom getting into a big argument over maybe AJ wanting to see Wes or meet up with him and JH did not want AJ around him at all. Wes said AJ had plans Tuesday. Maybe she was going somewhere her mom didn't want her going or going with people she didn't want her going with. Maybe she cut up AJ's debit card to try to secure that she couldn't get money from her account. She could have very likely called Wes and asked for money and Wes gave her a lot because he knew about the fight all along and that her debit card had been cut up. Maybe she did pack up some of her stuff and leave in a hurry because she was still mad at her mom. Maybe a white car really did pick her up and she went on her own. Maybe she didn't want to leave forever but just for a while to cool off. Maybe sometime this is when things went wrong somehow. Maybe she went with friends and was angry/pissed decided to do a little drinking, etc. things got out of hand and an accident occurred.

One thing I cannot believe is that as close as she was to those boys that none of them heard anything from AJ this whole time that she was supposedly fighting with her mom. Come on...friends are the first people teenagers go to when fighting with their parents not complete strangers. There is a coverup going on here IMO. This is all just an opinion.

I know you can legally do those things as an adult, but at 18 would we necessarily have believed it? Just because I can legally do something I wouldn't necessarily feel capable of doing it 100% on my own, without my family's support. You know? Sure it is an option, but did she internalize it as a realistic alternative that she could personally do at that specific time? Just a consideration...I may be projecting though.

Is an admin cleaning up post right now? I feel like some of mine are gone. If so, sorry for whatever I said that broke rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, very true. But if a parent wanted to send a very clear message in an estranged situation might they not use verbiage that would really really resonate with the person they are attempting to communicate with i.e. references to softball, *home base*, related to their daughters passions?

If you see me in this shirt...

There's no place like home.

Come home.

I want you home.

Home is where you should be.

We would welcome you home.

I'm your Mom and I really really want you home.

Possible?
Oh, absolutely possible. Considering "Bring AJ Home" is the verbiage her mother and/or stepfather chose when she first went missing, it could be speculated that they initially thought she left of her own accord and was choosing to stay away. (Or that at least one of them thought so). Or it could simply be a softball reference for their softball-loving daughter. This case proves the old adage "We don't know what we don't know." But someone out there knows everything.

Is an admin cleaning up post right now? I feel like some of mine are gone. If so, sorry for whatever I said that broke rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, cleaning up rumors...again.

There is one verified insider in this case, Zach, and he has not posted today.

It's not really an upscale kind of neighborhood.. jmo.. I'm local

It's not, but some houses do have cameras at the front porch, seen them with my own eyes when we took kids trick or treating in the neighborhood

BBM

I am SO very, very far behind on this thread, but wanted to ask you all about something about the fishing. Is that from his SM post about going fishing where he had the camo and mask on? If so, I thought "fishing" was a euphemism. That he was going fishing for information, not actual fish.

Your guess is as good as mine, I wasn't there! Everything about WH is a bit :fishy:

I live on Halprin, the street where the cards were found....
Yes, in one of the first reports about this case(think Wavy10's) stated there were possible surveillance cameras in neighborhood, but of course police are tight lipped on if they retrieved anything.... And as far as cameras in the front of neighborhood I expected some at the intersection of Halprin and Little Creek but it all depends on how she left the neighborhood. I say this bc there are multiple ways out but if someone not from there would have more than likely taken a straight shot out of neighborhood on Halprin...and as for the 7-11 right there I do not believe they are open at 430 and I noticed the other day, their cameras are facing the entrance to the store not the street... Hope this helps some

1. 7-11
7931 HALPRIN DR NORFOLK VA 23518-3005

Hours (Opening & Closing Times):
Open 24 hours

Is this the 7-11

Well, he did post today, but...;) Thank you for cleaning up the mess. I was about to blow a gasket over here. :)

Actually Zach did post today. My brain exploded so I can't find it right now, but he was here today.

For those of you that think AJ took off voluntarily, please consider what that involves, and the amount of adeptness required to stay hidden from LE and the FBI:

AJ would have to:

Not care about leaving her friends and family
Be OK with causing fear and suffering to her friends and family
Be absolved to wasting tuition, missing exams and derailing her academics
Be selfish enough to disappear herself and not help her sisters (if the reason was home/safety)
Have money, connections and means of living and not being traced which takes planning - in conflict with leaving impulsively after a fight etc.
Not care about wasting LE resources to find her
Have a grave need to disappear, such as having committed a crime, or fear for her life, in which case she must also have a reason for not using LE to help solve her problem.
Have at least one accomplice - at 18 I have little doubt she could successfully disappear without someone's help, and that someone would have to be so disconnected from her life that LE hasn't been able to trace her by now.

At 18 and a college student, AJ is covered by Suzanne's Law, so there is no doubt LE took this seriously from the beginning, investigated it as a missing persons from the beginning, and were always concerned/on high alert as soon as family dynamics were figured out with the help of WH. Their behavior and investigation patterns now tell us this is unlikely a voluntary missing case. While we can't take his timeline as fact, there is plenty more about WH that also points away from AJ being gone voluntarily. He says himself he thinks she was abducted by "someone" and we know he likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person as "someone" quite often.

She can't be a runaway, because she is an adult. She has her own dorm/apartment and her own transportation, two other parents and a huge network of friends. If she was free to leave voluntarily, she was free to go anywhere to get away from her family to feel safe that did not need to involve staying dark long enough to launch an investigation. Keep in mind that Amazing Amy in Gone Girl is a sociopath. AJ doesn't fit the profile of someone that would fake her own disappearance for revenge or attention.

I am sure I am not alone in hoping AJ proves me wrong and shows up.

I think it's very unlikely, but Sahray Barber did and Hannah Thomas Garner. Those are two very recent cases. Unlikely,but possible.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member