VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. So he's not her father. And when did she go away to college? What year? Does this mean she hasn't lived with WH much? How long did they live together?

And what is his history of violence? Thanks guys.

And is the mom being forthcoming?

It's becoming clearer.

Fall of 2014 she left for school.
WH lived in the family home for the last 5 years.
WH violent history documented here https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf
Mom forthcoming? We suspect not.

I don't believe WH ever gave her money in the first place. The main reason I don't believe it, is because he went overboard with details explaining why he did it, how she never asks for money, etc. Almost as if he'd sat and thought about it for a while to come up with lots of details, in case anyone asked. It just sounds like a planned lie. I could be wrong though.

I don't believe it either. I also think he was high during that interview so who knows what whackadoodle thoughts were in his mind before he picked up the phone. The only thing that seems clear is he had a reason for bringing up that particular time frame. If he was high then it's interesting that he chose to cover himself with an overdone story concerning a gopro and AJ's boyfriend rather than a simple scenario.

I keep trying to get into this case but it's been too hard to Catch up and unravel. What were for the family dynamics before the disappearance? When did the parents last live together? Where was the father living? Are there any indications that he ever hurt his children or tried to prior to this? Why would the father suddenly try to harm his daughter? Assuming, based on his arrests, that he may be involved here?

I'll give you a quick summary, with as many verified facts as I can remember...but don't ask me to track down all the links.

AJ was last seen On March 2. On the evening of March 3, JH (her mother) filed a missing persons report.

WH (step father of about 5 years) and JH have not been residing together. He left the residence about 3 weeks before AJ was reported missing. He was staying at the America's Best Value Hotel on E Little Creek Rd (5 minute drive from the family residence).

On March 8 (going by memory, but the date is in the SW), WH broke into the residence of a neighbor a few streets over from the family residence. According to WH, he did this to "bring evidence to light"...most of us believe he did it to plant evidence. The residence is the home of a friend of AJ's. This B&E is when the punching of the dog occurred.

Around March 21, WH claims that someone called in a tip about clothing found on the side of the road on S Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake. According to him, he and several of AJ's friends drove out there and found clothing items (2 sports bras, a pair of shorts, socks). WH THEN called police, and police came out and did a search, collected the clothing. Notice how WH checks out the tip BEFORE he calls LE? We have no confirmation that the clothes found were actually AJ's, but I suspect that they were, and that they too were planted. JMO

The day WH was brought in for questioning in AJ's disappearance, LE searched his hotel room. Found ammo (but no gun), and scales with drug residue. Shortly thereafter, WH publicly admitted to increased cocaine use and said that he told LE they would never find the gun that the ammo went with. But he still denies knowing anything about AJ's disappearance. The 4 counts of obstruction stem from the fact that 4 of AJ's friends knew about the b&e (and the evidence tampering/planting) but waited to come forward because they were afraid of WH.

AJ is still missing.

(Crappy summary, I know...I'm multi-tasking.)

Someone recently posted that she was NOT valedictorian. I will look back through Zach's posts and bump if I find anything relevant.

In the video montage from JH that's on the BAJH FB page many of the pictures show here in the blue cap and gown w/ the yellow honors sash draped around. Usually that distinguishes the upper ranking GPA's of a graduating class so it seems an academic scholarship would not be out of question.

First line says it all, IMO.

A Virginia prosecutor told a judge Friday the stepfather of a university student missing since March 2 was “seeking to impede” the police investigation into the woman's disappearance.

Why would a loving, caring, concerned father "seek to impede" the police investigation, if he had nothing to hide.

THANK YOU

:jail:

Can someone explain to me why the family is doing a balloon release today?? I've seen this for memorials but have never heard of it for a missing person. Is this usually done? Seems weird to me...

I mean, they don't want news coverage or public help but releasing balloons will definitely make an impact..

:dunno:

:mad:

FYI just post to open ideas....Updated: 03/30/2015 12:33 PM
Created: 03/30/2015 11:01 AM KSTP.com
By: Jennie Olson

Minneapolis police say they have video evidence that shows missing University of Minnesota student Jennifer Houle went into the Mississippi River from the 10th Avenue Bridge on Friday morning.

Police say no suspects are being sought. They haven’t said if she jumped or fell.
http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3750807.shtml

5a95b04634001299723a515dfb32ffbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

such a beautiful girl. where are you, AJ?

It could be anything, but the obvious is that he admitted to punching a dog in a news interview. I'm 99.9% certain that's what it is. He caused injury to a companion animal, got on TV and admitted it, and has now been appropriately charged.

I assumed that too at first...but can't figure out why the delay in these charges (b&e occurred Mar. 8). And the mugshot of him looks MUCH different...younger. I don't know what to make of that. Or the fact that this is an outstanding warrant, but he's already IN jail. Not hard to find him.

My guess regarding this charge is that Pretty Dog was being treated by a vet from the date of the attack, and LE was waiting for her medical observation to be completed before filing charges. But, that's just a guess.

I am completely confused about this charge.

WVEC probably received "incorrect" information from WH. The article seems based on information from him. In Norfolk, seniors with a 3.0 grade point average and above receive honors sashes.

Thanks, I was also trying to find more information on honors sashes and cords. I graduated from Va Beach public school, and if memory serves, Honors cords were used to designate Honor Society members and High Honors students (two different sets). I am positive about the Honor society, but not High Honors. Valedictorian seemed to have several sets of Honors cords as well as the sash. Some graduates also had patches sewn onto the sash in the video. I don't know what that might represent.

THANK YOU

:jail:
this is what I think happened with the Jacket. I believe that WH convinced the kids to say they told him that they saw the jacket in the house. When he broke in and saw/ planted it he gave LE the information that he got the information from the kids, not thinking that they would roll over on him once they were questioned. He also may have thought he got away with the break in but not so much. Either the kids rolled about the break in when being questioned or they already knew about the break in and let the kids know that they were suspects.

Can you sum up WH's extraordinary and calamitous actions? And I'm confused, is he AJ's dad? How long was he with her mom?

Also, for anyone, who controls the FB page and why would they be cleaning it up and removing posts? In struggling to understand this case!!!

I've read every single thread and news article and I'm struggling to understand this case. I'm going to try to help you out to the best of my ability!

#1- I recommend reading this article as it does a really good job of explaining WH's actions recently with this case
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/2...y-student-father-was-seeking-to-impede-probe/
Just to give you some ideas here is a list of things WH has done that is off:
1. He/or searches he led have found numerous clues to her being missing, they were all at different locations and it seemed like everytime they searched they found something, and they were all MILES away from each other.
2. In the beginning he told stories he didn't have to in order to make it look as though he wasn't living in a hotel
3. He has admitted to increased drug use, they found 70 some rounds of ammo in his hotel, the found a drug scale in his hotel
4. He has a very weird Jailhouse interview floating around
5. He broke into someone's house and "found" AJ's jacket, then hit a dog (I'm not going into any more detail because I have NOOOOO idea on this one)
6. He gave her $200 at a gas station but there is no video evidence of them at the gas station
7. The police questioned him for 15 hours
I don't mind being specific for you, if you have any other questions, I just don't even know how to begin to answer that question.

#2- WH is not AJ's biologoical father, he is a man her mother married that may or may not have formally adopted her.

#3- WH has been with the mother that we are aware of since 2010.

Ok- so is that an experiment or the screen grab?-lol

Yes, my photo is an experiment to see how easy it would be to break a debit card into pieces.

The "wells" you see is Wells Fargo.

I don't believe it either. I also think he was high during that interview so who knows what whackadoodle thoughts were in his mind before he picked up the phone. The only thing that seems clear is he had a reason for bringing up that particular time frame. If he was high then it's interesting that he chose to cover himself with an overdone story concerning a gopro and AJ's boyfriend rather than a simple scenario.

Agreed, Ive heard it said the number one tell for a lie, besides not making eye contact, is making the lie overly complicated. The more complicated it is, the less likely it is to be true.

couldn't the owners of Pretty Dog take out the warrants. They would have to swear them out in front of a magistrate. If I watched WH admit on TV that he hit my dog...I be running downtown to swear out a warrant.

Praying for AJ

couldn't the owners of Pretty Dog take out the warrants. They would have to swear them out in front of a magistrate. If I watched WH admit on TV that he hit my dog...I be running downtown to swear out a warrant.

Praying for AJ

Right, and it would make sense that they actually did that, but I'm still not understanding why this animal cruelty charge is an outstanding warrant. Very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand