VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WH: ​Yeah, a person just reported ​*scratches chest*​ that there was like a large amount of
clothes on the side of the road. I guess my wife had had multiple tips like that, too, but we
didn't go to the police - I just feel like they’re not doing anything about it. I don't get any
information back - you know that as well as I do. I don't get.. if they find something they don't
tell us. They found her jacket and waited for days, they fingerprinted his house and done other
stuff over in his neighborhood, you know. They've done stuff… we see forensics vans out
doing things but we don't get calls.

JF: ​Right

WH: ​We don't get notified. So why should I share with the police department something that
they, in turn, won't share with me? It’s our daughter missing, not their daughter. Their job is to
help figure this out and bring her home, I get that, but our job is to worry and keep a family
together until that happens with little to no knowledge. I'm sorry I'm not going to sit on my *advertiser censored* and wait
on the sidelines.

Reading the bolded parts above is kind of ironic now. The cops went in and fingerprinted and did forensics---and look who went to jail because of what they found. :doh:

Reporter questioning WH (in jailhouse interview) about finding the jacket in the house he broke in to.

JF: ​You didn’t think to just call police right then? Like “my daughters jacket is here!”

WH: ​I thought a lot of things. Actually I didn’t think to call police once. Actually I thought to uh
get a gun… discharge a gun. End of story. That’s what I thought. That’s what I wanted to do.
That’s what I felt like doing.

JF: ​But you didn’t know at that point.

WH: ​I still didn’t know. But I asked my wife, in confidence, as well if I can make that sacrifice
*crying*​ and once I know that I can make that sacrifice.. I’d give up my life for my daughter.
But yet the police think that I hurt her. They can think what they want, say what they want,
badger, question, do what they want, but I didn’t hurt my daughter. I don’t know where my
daughter’s at. And I pray to God that we still have hope. What they're doing now is just part of
what they have to do, I get that, but they had no hope last night for me and my family. They
offered no hope. They wanted to know where she was at.

JF: ​Was it stern? Emotional?

WH: ​I shut down. I had no tears, I had no emotion, I had no anger. I was paralyzed, numb.

JF: ​Did you have a lawyer? Or a public defender?

(from jailhouse interview transcripts transcribed by luckyseven (If I remember correctly)

Can a local give us a brief summary of what JH said, please? Thanks.

Can a local give us a brief summary of what JH said, please? Thanks.

It wasn't much. JH thinks she is still safe somewhere. They all said the balloons are a way to keep her in the thoughts of the community. Pretty much it. If someone doesn't do it first I'll post the story when wavy does.

It wasn't much. JH thinks she is still safe somewhere. They all said the balloons are a way to keep her in the thoughts of the community. Pretty much it. If someone doesn't do it first I'll post the story when wavy does.

So, that means she's standing by her estranged man, I guess.

Alrighty then.

Reading the bolded parts above is kind of ironic now. The cops went in and fingerprinted and did forensics---and look who went to jail because of what they found. :doh:

RSBM
Wait, I think I missed something here---what fingerprints and forensics have come back? This thread is moving too fast for me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG was that an air horn I heard at the balloon release ???? UNREAL! This is obviously a huge joke to someone.

While we're throwing things out for the sake of airing our thoughts, it has occurred to me that WH's harassment of "texty kid" might have more to do with a grudge or obsession with Texty's mom, than anything Texty actually did.

Just speculation, and not something I stand behind to any degree. Wondering, more than stating an opinion.

To me he is acting more like a jealous boyfriend.
Jmo

RSBM
Wait, I think I missed something here---what fingerprints and forensics have come back? This thread is moving too fast for me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If forensics have come back, we are not aware of it, or what it revealed. No reason for LE to disclose that to the public. So short answer...no.

What is AJ's legal last name? Why would she choose to take on the last name of her new step father over the man who raised her and the name her siblings share? Has her mom influenced her to be estranged from her dad, Zach? (Stuff I see in my business all the time).

This is is an odd case.

Glad you got caught up!

I believe her legal last name is Hadsell. From reading Zach's blog way back in 2011, it sure does sound like JH poisoned the well between them.

Frankly JH actions are completely inexplicable to me.

It makes me wonder if the police have advised JH and the family that they do not believe she is coming home safe.

And Zach, let us know you're still hanging in there. I won't ask if you're ok, I suspect I know the answer. But please make sure you're taking care of yourself.

please take care of yourself Zach. we're all thinking of you and AJ, as well as your other girls.

:heartbeat:

I didn't want to come out and say it either. That's why I gently tried to everyone that it's entirely possible that AJ went to his hotel room of her own volition. She may not have left of her own accord, but it is possible she went there of her own accord. For the reason you mention, or...for other reasons, given WH's "activities" of late. And it's also possible that she might not have left under her own power because of those activities as well.

I agree this is a possible connection too. His "activities" bring along plenty of risks that are criminal and could be dangerous, accidental and/or involve other shady characters (well known to the family or even unknown) to easily take advantage of an "opportunity" w/ a beautiful young woman.

Continuing w/ this theory/scenario involving his "activities"....
Assume she was at the hotel and someone else was there who could have been responsible for her disappearance also would explain why WH continues to repeat that he doesn't know where AJ is. Maybe he really doesn't know where she is (benefit of plenty of doubt here). Stretching w/ MOO here...maybe HE knows who is responsible and has been trying to implicate someone w/ his breadcrumb trail of random personal items of AJ's in order to protect JH & other kids from some threat/danger?!?

Honestly, he talks to much to strike me as a Big Time drug dealer (loose lips sink ships) but maybe he owed money and she's collateral?? How much money would result in that action being taken is likely relative to the person/situation, sometimes the stakes are high even for low level dealers.

Again I know it's a bit creative at this point but IMO and we need to consider all options at this point. Keep the gears turning WSers!

Note: I do live local but only for a few years now. Hence my interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member