VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I learn about this case the more I wish I didn't know.

Having a hard time commenting and saying what I REALLY think without being spanked and sent to the corner. This is pretty close, but a lot nicer. Color me disgusted with this group of self-serving wack-jobs. My heart is with AJ and those 3 girls... (and now Zach's blog makes even more sense than it EVER did.)

I have known people who are incredibly angry and cold when they are having to bother with something they don't WANT to bother with. Those very same people can turn on a dime and be as happy as clams when they are getting their own way, or doing what they want.

They are called teenagers.

Or adults with severe arrested development.

Just saying.

From the Facebook posts, media interviews and the balloon release, this whole thing has gone full Honey Boo Boo. We don't know anything more than we knew from week one. Very sad! AJ, Please come home soon!

I still can't get over the behavior here. WH is locked up and for now is no longer a distraction (other than many roads potentially leading towards his involvement in the disappearance.) What I can't understand is JH. A balloon release? What good would that do unless there are flyers attached that would carry AJ's picture to anyone who hasn't seen it already on tv, the internet, flyers, or billboards? To me it looked like nothing more than a group of people letting go of some balloons. It did nothing to help the search, nothing to bring AJ home.

I'd also like to know why no one has confronted her on her attitude, her lack of pleading, her continued statements of "believing she is safe," or going to indulge in her hobby at two ODU basketball games. No new searches. Nothing but asking people to let go of balloon strings. Ugh.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: This is being treated essentially like a lost puppy situation.

Such good points. Does this case seem to be very.. popular (for lack of a better word)? I am local to the area and I don't really see or hear that much about it. Hannah Graham's case was all over the news here and people were talking about it at work, drones were being used to search, press conferences were occurring regularly. How do we get this case more coverage in mainstream media? How do we get press conferences? How does Wavy News interview JH and not ask her about WH and his arrest? And does she think he has anything to do with the disappearance of her kid? Why does she think she is safe? She is likely not safe. This is crazy.

According to Wavy News there were only about 50 people releasing balloons tonight which begs the question.. Why an airhorn??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive if it's been covered, I've had a long week and may have missed posts.

<modsnip>

-she does go home in the truck, followed by white car (nephbro? is this the guy with the white car? where was he during all of this? does he have any alibi) who is supposed to give her a ride back to school because WH has to work. Maybe wanted gas/food money and AJ needed money to get her through the rest of break at school? Thus the $200 withdrawl? And going home, grabbing a bag of her stuff and bailing when she knew she could avoid conflicts with JH?

The above is a scenario I actually wouldn't find that surprising for any 18 year old. And an immature adult or adults in their life would probably go along with it.

But, after that is when something obviously would go wrong.

-the person who she trusted to get her back to school never did. Either a crime of opportunity or impulse - or something they'd been hoping or fantasizing about for a long time and stumbled into the opportunity?

-she did make it back to school, but something happened THERE before she cooled off and send her mom a text or e-mail telling her that she went back, and that would explain the unverified accounts of her being seen there. (this is really the least possible, imo)

Like I think I've said before, I'm pretty sure this is an Occam's Razor situation and the most obvious answer is going to be right. But, forcing myself to think about possibilities that don't involve "go direct to WH, be murdered, go directly to hiding spot" brought up these possibilities.

Like I said...the immaturity level with this bunch is just astounding. Nephbro taunting people with photoshopped pictures, JH appearing ecstatic over a basketball score, WH taunting Texty by blowing air horns outside his house and punching his dog, adults hanging out constantly with teens who are NOT their own children... all while this beautiful girl is still missing.

Mindblowing, imo.

what bugs me too is JH wanting to keep focus on AJ --- yet she doesn't speak to her, for her, just says shes "safe" and that's it. no emotion, no coordination with public, not grateful for offers of help, etc.

I have never followed a case where in the very early stage of the disappearance the family is so concerned and preoccupied with nonsense. Blasting reporters, bashing on social media, balloon release. Is it me or is this just the bizarro world?

Indeed, yes I believe it is. Sadly.

If AJ is out there, I hope she knows her family better than us and some how understands what they really mean to convey in their convoluted actions.

I hope she knows because I certainly don't.

God I hope...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad someone else felt that way! I was sitting here cussing her out through my TV. Why not say everything you mentioned and maybe just maybe show a little emotion??? She looked bored out of her mind!

She looked like she was about to have an anxiety attack. I'm not one to give JH the benefit of the doubt, but she was talking so fast and in such an odd manner that I thought she was going to pass out if they asked her one more question. The boys seemed more relaxed.

Thank you! I have never once seen JH plea directly TO her daughter...not once.

If you think she's safe, Jen, why the hell have you never directly spoken to her through the camera? How about something to the effect of, " Honey, no matter what you've done, or what is going on, PLEASE come home and let us work through it together."

If you think someone HAS your daughter, Jen, why have you never pleaded with THEM directly? Oh, I dunno...something along the lines of, "Please, if you have my daughter, bring her home! No questions asked...all we care about is that she is returned to us safely."

But, you know...Jen thinks she is safe, so... :gaah:

Thanks was not enough.... you read my mind

Where are all these *others* parents? Do they still live at home or by themselves? Are they all graduated from high school? Do they have jobs? How much of this hanging *together* took place before AJ disappeared? I have many more thoughts and questions I'd like to express, however I can't do it, but I'm hoping others understand what I'm trying to say. It just sends chills down my spine when I think of what could be taking place previously and currently.

I agree this is a possible connection too. His "activities" bring along plenty of risks that are criminal and could be dangerous, accidental and/or involve other shady characters (well known to the family or even unknown) to easily take advantage of an "opportunity" w/ a beautiful young woman.

Continuing w/ this theory/scenario involving his "activities"....
Assume she was at the hotel and someone else was there who could have been responsible for her disappearance also would explain why WH continues to repeat that he doesn't know where AJ is. Maybe he really doesn't know where she is (benefit of plenty of doubt here). Stretching w/ MOO here...maybe HE knows who is responsible and has been trying to implicate someone w/ his breadcrumb trail of random personal items of AJ's in order to protect JH & other kids from some threat/danger?!?

Honestly, he talks to much to strike me as a Big Time drug dealer (loose lips sink ships) but maybe he owed money and she's collateral?? How much money would result in that action being taken is likely relative to the person/situation, sometimes the stakes are high even for low level dealers.

Again I know it's a bit creative at this point but IMO and we need to consider all options at this point. Keep the gears turning WSers!

Note: I do live local but only for a few years now. Hence my interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I said! &#128540; I truly think we got something with drug/sex route. Jmo

I still can't get over the behavior here. WH is locked up and for now is no longer a distraction (other than many roads potentially leading towards his involvement in the disappearance.) What I can't understand is JH. A balloon release? What good would that do unless there are flyers attached that would carry AJ's picture to anyone who hasn't seen it already on tv, the internet, flyers, or billboards? To me it looked like nothing more than a group of people letting go of some balloons. It did nothing to help the search, nothing to bring AJ home.

I'd also like to know why no one has confronted her on her attitude, her lack of pleading, her continued statements of "believing she is safe," or going to indulge in her hobby at two ODU basketball games. No new searches. Nothing but asking people to let go of balloon strings. Ugh.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: This is being treated essentially like a lost puppy situation.

especially a memorial balloon release. it's like she's already gone. JMO.

Such good points. Does this case seem to be very.. popular (for lack of a better word)? I am local to the area and I don't really see or hear that much about it. Hannah Graham's case was all over the news here and people were talking about it at work, drones were being used to search, press conferences were occurring regularly. How do we get this case more coverage in mainstream media? How do we get press conferences? How does Wavy News interview JH and not ask her about WH and his arrest? And does she think he has anything to do with the disappearance of her kid? Why does she think she is safe? She is likely not safe. This is crazy.

According to Wavy News there were only about 50 people releasing balloons tonight which begs the question.. Why an airhorn??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airhorns are also used to signal the start and periods of a basketball game are they not?

Oh OK Thanks for clearing that up for me. Anyone who watches that FB page should know you can't ask questions or make suggestions without getting your head bitten off.

Very true. I made several posts on the BAJH Facebook and they were all deleted. I did not post anything snarky or rude. Apparently, I asked questions that were not well received and nope not personal questions, not questions that would have to do with this investigation. My questions/comments were all centered around keeping AJ's face and case in the public eye via the media, having someone speaking up for AJ begging for people to please call the police w any info they may have no matter how insignificant they might think it is, etc. They were all deleted. Some were deleted within minutes. I have since stopped posting there. I won't waste my time.

I also made a post that my mother (who does not have a Facebook account) is local and retired and will absolutely volunteer her time for whatever the family says they need help with the most be it: helping with searches, printing fliers at no cost of course, handing out fliers, help with any BAJH supplies such as shirts, bracelets, etc. This post too was deleted. I thought that someone had to mistakenly delete that bc why would they? So, the next day I sent the same message but I sent it via message so that only the person(s) who have access to that page could see it and it has been a little more than a week and no one ever got back to me. Given they truly may not need any volunteers for anything I listed. I just thought it was weird that both my post and my direct message about it were not replied to. Also, another poster here at WS recently said that they too offered to help in various ways and their post was I believe either deleted as well or not responded to.

Things that make you go HMMM...

My mom's response was "Ok, I did my part. I offered." So, now because she's recently retired and has no idea what to do now - she's spending the week volunteering at the local pet shelter. Though my mom would have loved helping in any way with AJ's case. My mom's own sister went missing when she was 7 years old. So, volunteering her time to this cause has always been important to her.

All above is JMO and MOO.
#BringAJHome

Okay, now I'm starting to wonder if the reason WH targetted "Texty" was perhaps because he thought Texty was a snitch.

(Seriously, I need to stop googling random crap!)

She looked like she was about to have an anxiety attack. I'm not one to give JH the benefit of the doubt, but she was talking so fast and in such an odd manner that I thought she was going to pass out if they asked her one more question. The boys seemed more relaxed.

Those same symptoms can be attributed to someone under the influence of drugs. Not saying thats the case here or even suggesting it, but it bears mentioning nonetheless.

WH seemed to have the same problems during his interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic