VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel they need to change the requirements for an Amber Alert. Getting the face of the missing out for the public to see is most important. Having an alert with a face for all to see. Regardless of an abduction or not. A vehicle description or sketch of a perpetrator is important. (Reason they issue amber alerts) But getting a picture out there for everyone to see is vital. Especially in the first 24 hrs. Le & the help of citizens would have a better chance in finding the lost and bringing them home. I never understood what it hurts to post one without all their current criteria. ?
That would be a BOLO alert, not an AMBER alert. Amber alerts need a license plate and vehicle description, so that would not apply to this case right now unless someone comes forward and thinks they saw her being put into a vehicle.

A BOLO alert- that definitely should be put out, and pronto! I do agree with you there, they need to get these children and missing adults photos out ASAP, especially children!

So, just so I have this clear, the mother put the baby down to sleep upstairs to sleep. Went downstairs where their were other children and family, stayed there for 1 hour, all doors were unlocked. Went back upstairs 1 hour later to check on the baby, and she was just gone. All the people in that house, and no one saw anything or heard a thing? Then a guy "claiming" to be the father just wanders up and says he doesn't have the baby? This is so strange. Am I understanding the details correctly?

Hi everyone, long time lurker, decided to join the forum after Jordan Belliveau. I'd never had thought this is something that happens this often... It saddens me. I'm guessing there will be another arrest soon.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Roanoke PD says the investigative focus has now shifted to the realistic possibility that circumstances related to Arieanna Day indicate that she is most likely deceased.

Cynthia Beasley on Twitter

“We are continuing our investigation with this in mind, and hope that we can bring closure to this case and family.”

Cynthia Beasley on Twitter

How does anyone look at that precious face and think to harm her? Come on, seriously,get the evil harmful people out of society so we can let the poor innocents grow up in peace. Anyone intentionally harms an infant should forfeit all freedoms forever. We do not need that element in society.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza
Back