VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If only Andrew is involved, why would he take Arieanna while the mom was awake?
Yeah, it makes no sense, especially if LE believes Arieanna is dead. He must be connected to the family somehow and if so then I guess the grandmother's very early concerns that the baby was dead makes a little more sense.

No word about or from the mother - strange. And why does LE believe Arieanna is dead? With the storm starting to batter the coast it may be a while before we hear more news.

Terry looks like a fairly big guy so how did he sneak around in the house with no one seeing him? And if he stole Arieanna then why did she end up dead? Sorry but I'm not buying it. I'd like to know if he was the man who showed up saying he was her father - from msm not FB rumors.

Theories

1. Suspect is the babies daddy and was hanging out at the house. Everyone knew him and wasn’t odd for him to be there. At some point between 10-11 he left sneaking the baby out. He’s a big guy and wouldn’t be hard to conceal a sleeping child especially if you say goodbye first, run upstairs and grab her, then leave. Motive could be many things. Not wanting a child, already married to someone else.

Or

2. A second person (can’t name names) was also in on it.

Also, since he was arrested for disposing a body yet they haven’t recovered a body, then he confessed? Or there is blood evidence? But if there was blood evidence wouldn’t he be arrested for murder?

I suspect we will get answers fairly quickly in the case.

Poor little sweetie, you deserved so much more than what you were given in this life :(

Terry looks like a fairly big guy so how did he sneak around in the house with no one seeing him? And if he stole Arieanna then why did she end up dead? Sorry but I'm not buying it. I'd like to know if he was the man who showed up saying he was her father - from msm not FB rumors.
bbm
Yes and being a big guy and in an older house going upstairs should have created noise. I would think stairs might have been creaky sounding. imo

I am not buying it either MsMarple!

Yeah, it makes no sense, especially if LE believes Arieanna is dead. He must be connected to the family somehow and if so then I guess the grandmother's very early concerns that the baby was dead makes a little more sense.

No word about or from the mother - strange. And why does LE believe Arieanna is dead? With the storm starting to batter the coast it may be a while before we hear more news.

I tell you what, if this mother is innocent of any wrong doing, other than joining her family downstairs, for all we know, the poor thing could be in the hospital. If she is innocent, we don't know the state of her mental health right now- she is probably beside herself with pain and grief and regret that she wasn't there to stop him. I myself would probably be on several tranquilizers if my baby was missing, but if they thought she was deceased, I'd be even worse.

Time will tell if she is not involved, and I pray that she's not. Too many mothers either killing or allowing their husbands/boyfriends to beat and or kill their children without doing anything about it or covering it up. For once, it would be nice to see that a child was truly loved and that one parent was devastated about their loss!

I think my initial thoughts were likely correct. That either there were 2 guys thinking they were the dad... or the dad knew he was dad but his wife/other girlfriend did not know that.

I think this baby was taken and disposed of simply to try and cover up her father's mistake. Whatever it may have been.

Totally absurd. I wish these guys would just sign over their rights instead of killing their babies.

I was talking to my mother about this case. To us, it sounds like the parents may have killed her (accidentally, maybe) and the man they arrested disposed of the body, but they haven't been able to recover due to the body possibly moving from the weather (flooding) or just an unwillingness to cooperate. Strange that the grandmother is the only one speaking out, immediately jumped to death, and the parents have been nowhere to be seen as they are in police questioning. The story they have is a little too clean for my gut feeling... I recently had a baby. Couldn't tell you when I laid her down last with any certainty, and I wouldn't check on her until she fussed if she was upstairs because hey... Trying to catch up on sleep! That's anecdotal but it just seemed oddly specific to me.

I’m surprised this case is not on the first page. Not that anyone else is less important, but such a young child/baby and an arrest already, along with the intuition of additional involvement. I’m so tired of these young babies being killed. It seems like a lot more lately.

I tell you what, if this mother is innocent of any wrong doing, other than joining her family downstairs, for all we know, the poor thing could be in the hospital. If she is innocent, we don't know the state of her mental health right now- she is probably beside herself with pain and grief and regret that she wasn't there to stop him. I myself would probably be on several tranquilizers if my baby was missing, but if they thought she was deceased, I'd be even worse.

Time will tell if she is not involved, and I pray that she's not. Too many mothers either killing or allowing their husbands/boyfriends to beat and or kill their children without doing anything about it or covering it up. For once, it would be nice to see that a child was truly loved and that one parent was devastated about their loss!
Yes but if you were never loved as a child, your parents thought of you as in the way, you will treat your child in the same manner. Based on public information, I am left wondering if that is not the case. Perhaps social services should have more authority when there is a familial history.

I think my initial thoughts were likely correct. That either there were 2 guys thinking they were the dad... or the dad knew he was dad but his wife/other girlfriend did not know that.

I think this baby was taken and disposed of simply to try and cover up her father's mistake. Whatever it may have been.

Totally absurd. I wish these guys would just sign over their rights instead of killing their babies.[/QUOT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael
Back