Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even though the area where Bethany was living is, on the whole, very safe -- there are several gangs that populate the general area and they have done some terrible things. To wit, gang members murdered a couple taking an early morning walk in a very affluent area near Ashburn (Lansdowne). There is a tremendous demand for drugs, sadly, all throughout the counties that are often deemed as being the wealthiest in the United States (Loudoun, Fairfax, Montgomery). It is a very real possibility that Bethany either (a) witnessed something that could have put her life in jeopardy; (b) was being threatened by the bf; (c) became associated (through her bf) with gangs members who could/would harm her. I can tell you that the media and sheriff's dept. have been strangely silent for many months now about this case. Nothing is published in the local papers and nothing is written on online news blogs. This is very different from when other young people have gone missing in the past. One would see mention made of the missing souls on a regular basis. Additionally, there has been a *big* crackdown on illegal immigrants in Loudoun and neighboring counties due to large increases in serious crime by some of the illegals. The ICE program has been aggressively if quietly rounding up those with criminal records. Included in those being rounded up are numerous gang members who have been found guilty of child rape, assault, murder, etc. It's hard to know what aspect, if any at all, Bethany may been affected by in regard to these criminals. But based on that PC, it sure feels like she's in hiding, and I hope and pray they can catch whoever it is she may be afraid of.

This case has dropped off the face of the earth, it seems =( I really hope something moves forward soon.

Details of Missing Pregnant Woman Emerge On Her Due Date

On the weekend that Bethany Decker was due to give birth, the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is providing new details and pictures of the woman who's been missing since January, and her family is holding out hope she's alive.

Investigators released a photo of a unique tattoo Decker has on her left leg just above her ankle.

Detectives are questioning Decker's friends and coworkers at Carrabba's Italian Grill in Centreville.

Sources tell WTOP Carrabba's is where Decker met her boyfriend, Ronald Roldan. Investigators searched Roldan's mother's home, with a search warrant.

According to a written statement, investigators want to speak with "anyone who knew Bethany, or has information regarding anyone she was involved in a relationship with."

Investigators and family members say there has been no indication of foul play, activity on her bank accounts, cell phones or email, so they continue to believe she may be alive.

Snipped: http://www.wtop.com/?nid=159&sid=2485228 (Photo of the tattoo at link)

I thought she was several months pregnant in January...she must have been only about two month and a half months?

I am guessing the family really has no idea where she is, if they are contacting hospitals, which is so odd because we've heard so little from them in the interim...I kind of assumed they had an idea.

Thanks for bumping... What a blast from the past... :(

Where are you, Bethany?!?

Bethany's on my mind for some reason this morning, so I thought I'd hop on over here and see if anyone's heard anything. I can't find any new articles or updates at all. :(

How did the family know her due date, but were so seriously mistaken on how far along she was when she went missing?

Mom Wants Daughter Back for Mother's Day

Kim Nelson wants more than flowers for Mother's Day. She wants her daughter back.

Ashburn resident Bethany Decker disappeared on Jan. 29, 2011. She turns 23 today. Families and friends in Ashburn and throughout Northern Virginia plan to hold their own personal vigils for Decker's safe return.

More: http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/mom-wants-daughter-back-for-mother-s-day

Missing Mom's Family Still Searching

With a new detective assigned to the case, Bethany Decker’s mother tries to stay optimistic.

While Mother’s Day provides an opportunity for people to get together and celebrate the moms in their families, this year the day coincided with the 23rd birthday of Bethany Decker, an Ashburn mother who has been missing since Jan. 29, 2011.
http://ashburn.patch.com/articles/deputies-search-terrain-near-bethany-deckers-apartment
Decker’s family set up a Mother’s Day/birthday tribute for the missing woman at the Junction Plaza Giant to remind people that she remains missing and to ask anyone who may have a clue to share it with investigators.

More: http://centreville.patch.com/articles/bethany-decker-missing-ashburn-mom

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha
Back