Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd LOVE to be proven wrong - but I cannot see this girl -with the described drive she possesses - walking away from the completion of her education. Speaking of which - anyone ever mention what she was majoring in????

I dont believe she is hiding either but LE might know something we dont.

If she planned on putting the baby up for adoption or something she may want to space herself from her family but to go completely quiet and not talk to anyone is a longshot imo.

I dont believe she is missing of her own accord.If she is maybe she is in HI with a frineds ID?

I dont believe she have left her car in the parking lot or all her stuff in that apartment. She could have sold stuff for cash. Maybe she did want to look like she went missing so she did have to hear any complaining about her leaving the baby behind and not being in school.

I dont think so though. I think something happened.

I dont believe she is hiding either but LE might know something we dont.

If she planned on putting the baby up for adoption or something she may want to space herself from her family but to go completely quiet and not talk to anyone is a longshot imo.

I dont believe she is missing of her own accord.If she is maybe she is in HI with a frineds ID?

I dont believe she have left her car in the parking lot or all her stuff in that apartment. She could have sold stuff for cash. Maybe she did want to look like she went missing so she did have to hear any complaining about her leaving the baby behind and not being in school.

I dont think so though. I think something happened.

ITA. As far as we know, she has been totally off the grid since the day she was last seen at the end of January. No bank account, credit card, or cell phone activity. No reported sightings that we have heard of and no (legitimate) FB posts.

Bethany's case is one of interest to me. I hope you, who have been faithfully
following this one, will keep it on the front page as we have done with the
McStay case.

McStay case.

I would love to keep Bethany's case on the front page. I have been having difficulty finding any new, updated information on her case, though. Unfortunately, main stream media doesn't seem to be following up on this case. It's sad because she's so young and her baby is due soon I think.

I dont know if she is in hiding or not, but maybe it does make sense.

We know the boyfriend is extremely possessive and it obviously would be very stressful living with him. They were suppose to be moving so maybe she saw the opportunity to take off before she had moved into a new place with him and became stuck again. Also her husband while he was here may have provided some form of emotional security or made her feel safe and knowing he was going back overseas prompted her to take off before she was left again with what she knew was a scary relationship.

Just a thought.

McStay case.

It is hard to even start discussions on this case as there is really nothing at all to go on. LE seemed as though they were hot a trail when they were searching the boyfriend's house a few months ago, and then...nothing. There isn't enough known about her relationships with the two men to even make a guess at what happened or if she is in "hiding" until after her baby is born.

This article is from March 2nd, but I just noticed something strange in the article.

"The college senior, who is also five months pregnant, was with her family on Christmas Day.

"This is the first year (Bethany's son) was really into opening up presents and that was just a joy and she just loved watching (her son) open up his presents," said Nelson.

That was the last time anyone in the family saw her."

If this article is correct, and I don't know that it is, it's stating that no one in Bethany's family (which I take to mean her parents and her son, not her husband) have seen her with their own eyes since Christmas. Maybe it's just poor reporting, but if not, that is really shocking to me.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/vir...f-missing-ashburn-woman-bethany-decker-030111

This article is from March 2nd, but I just noticed something strange in the article.

"The college senior, who is also five months pregnant, was with her family on Christmas Day.

"This is the first year (Bethany's son) was really into opening up presents and that was just a joy and she just loved watching (her son) open up his presents," said Nelson.

That was the last time anyone in the family saw her."

If this article is correct, and I don't know that it is, it's stating that no one in Bethany's family (which I take to mean her parents and her son, not her husband) have seen her with their own eyes since Christmas. Maybe it's just poor reporting, but if not, that is really shocking to me.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/vir...f-missing-ashburn-woman-bethany-decker-030111

If we are to assume from this article that no one in the family either saw or heard
from Bethany since Christmas- yes- that is shocking!!

Her Mother tells us that she would usually call or text with her siblings on a regular basis almost daily. Wouldn't they be concerned if they didn't hear a word from her in a month?

Also, I've wondered if when together with her family, Bethany would have mentioned having to move from her current apartment. If so, this topic alone would give them reason to keep in touch with her.

Anyway, it does seem very odd to me the lack of communication between Bethany
and her family between Christmas and her disappearance.

So, that was the last time she saw her other child too - Christmas?

So, that was the last time she saw her other child too - Christmas?

I think she only has 1 child, her son, K. He was reportedly about 18 months old at the time of Bethany's disappearance at the end of January. She was reportedly about 5 months pregnant when she disappeared. If that is correct, her new baby would be due in June I believe.

The article states that Christmas Day was the last day anyone in her family saw her. They may have heard from her after that, but I don't know. It concerns me because there has been speculation that someone else may have been using her Facebook account.

However, I recall on Nancy Grace, that they said Bethany and Emile took a trip to Hawaii to see Bethany's father in January about a week before she was last seen by Emile and Ronald Roldan.

I think she only has 1 child, her son, K. He was reportedly about 18 months old at the time of Bethany's disappearance at the end of January. She was reportedly about 5 months pregnant when she disappeared. If that is correct, her new baby would be due in June I believe.

The article states that Christmas Day was the last day anyone in her family saw her. They may have heard from her after that, but I don't know. It concerns me because there has been speculation that someone else may have been using her Facebook account.

However, I recall on Nancy Grace, that they said Bethany and Emile took a trip to Hawaii to see Bethany's father in January about a week before she was last seen by Emile and Ronald Roldan.

I see. I guess what concerns me is that if her son was living with her family, and the last time they actually saw her was at Christmas, that implies to me that she hadn't physically been in contact with her son in a month.

I see. I guess what concerns me is that if her son was living with her family, and the last time they actually saw her was at Christmas, that implies to me that she hadn't physically been in contact with her son in a month.

Exactly, I agree. This article seems to state that she had not seen her son in person since Christmas Day. Her husband was home on leave in January so that seems even stranger to me that she and he would not have seen their son when Emile was home.

There was some discussion early on that she only saw her son a few times a month, I believe, but don't quote me on it. It would be in the early pages of the thread, back when there was a little bit of info coming out on this case.

Exactly, I agree. This article seems to state that she had not seen her son in person since Christmas Day. Her husband was home on leave in January so that seems even stranger to me that she and he would not have seen their son when Emile was home.

Exactly. Wouldn't they want to spend some time together as a family? Obviously, they weren't that at odds with each other since they went to Hawaii together.

I'm always glad to see Bethany's case back on page 1.
I will be convinced she met with foul play unless it's proved to be otherwise.
Let's hope LE will not lose interest in her case.

She would be giving birth about now...someone must know, if she is indeed alive. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander
Back