Deceased/Not Found VA - Bethany Decker, 21, Ashburn, 29 Jan 2011 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have spent several hours for the past three evenings reading all 16 pages about Bethany. I'm assuming there is no recent news here because otherwise I believe someone would have posted; am I correct?

Does anyone know if Bethany's husband has returned to duty in Afghanistan or somewhere else?

Has there been any information released about a possible interview with Bethany's dad in Hawaii?

What about her husband's family? Has anyone from that family been interviewed, and if so, what was said? Unless I haven't been drinking enough coffee as I've been reading all the posts, I don't see anything that gives me an indication Bethany's husband's family has anything to do with Baby K; am I correct about this?

I'm just surprised as some of the other folks who have posted that Bethany's family and her friends have not steadily turned out in support of learning her whereabouts. Baby K looks adorable, and even though I believe Bethany's mother is taking good care of him, Bethany IS his mother.....I've also read on one of the FB posts that Bethany's husband and her family have hired attorneys. Does anyone know if this is because the media is "hounding" them?

Thank you all for your wonderful posts!

I have spent several hours for the past three evenings reading all 16 pages about Bethany. I'm assuming there is no recent news here because otherwise I believe someone would have posted; am I correct?

Does anyone know if Bethany's husband has returned to duty in Afghanistan or somewhere else?

Has there been any information released about a possible interview with Bethany's dad in Hawaii?

What about her husband's family? Has anyone from that family been interviewed, and if so, what was said? Unless I haven't been drinking enough coffee as I've been reading all the posts, I don't see anything that gives me an indication Bethany's husband's family has anything to do with Baby K; am I correct about this?

I'm just surprised as some of the other folks who have posted that Bethany's family and her friends have not steadily turned out in support of learning her whereabouts. Baby K looks adorable, and even though I believe Bethany's mother is taking good care of him, Bethany IS his mother.....I've also read on one of the FB posts that Bethany's husband and her family have hired attorneys. Does anyone know if this is because the media is "hounding" them?

Thank you all for your wonderful posts!

There has been nothing that is not linked here, as far as I know. Nancy Grace covered the case for a few days, a few months ago...and then nothing.

KILN- :wagon: !!!! It's nice to have you here.

So sad that there doesn't seem to be any updates on Bethany...

http://ashburn.patch.com/articles/four-months-later-ashburn-woman-still-missing
Four Months Later, Ashburn Woman Still Missing
Investigators continue to seek clues in case of young mother, college student.
snipped from article:
While Decker's mother said she was preparing for spring classes at George Mason University, investigators were unable to confirm attendance after December 2010. Decker's focus on college is why her parents were caring for her son. She had hoped to finish in the summer or at the end of the year, Nelson said.

Hi All! Was it able to be determined whether her boyfriend had possible gang affiliations? Could she be in hiding for fear of some kind of retaliation? Since the case has been quiet, could the police possibly know she's in hiding? Just thinking about possibilities.

Later in the evening on Jan. 29, Decker returned to her apartment in Ashburn, where her boyfriend, Ronald Roldan, told investigators he saw her. Capt. Kenneth A. Pratt, an investigator with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, described the last time she was seen as “arriving home and going to her apartment.”

On Feb. 2, Emile Decker, who has been described as Decker’s "estranged" husband in court documents, departed for a tour duty in Afghanistan. Bethany Decker did not see him off.

Over the course of the next three weeks, family members did not report Decker missing, in part, they said, because she is a 21-year-old adult leading her own life, as well as a college student. But on Feb. 19, Bethany’s grandparents decided to check her apartment as they traveled to see their great-grandson. When they found her car, but not her, they contacted authorities.

http://centreville.patch.com/articles/four-months-later-gmu-student-still-missing

So suspicious, all of it... and no recent updates. My gut feeling is that this was not a voluntary disappearance! Bethany should be giving birth any time now, if she hasn't already, assuming the worst hasn't happened. I hope she shows up in a hospital to do so and someone recognizes her.... Where is Bethany?

Also - I found what I believe is the boyfriend's rap sheet... The location and age matches. History of property destruction and drunken behavior in public, license revoked for DWI, driving without a valid license, etc. Mods, please remove if not appropriate, but I figured it was relevant to the character of a publicly named POI.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/c...eld8=&field9=&field10=&field11=&submit=search

Just a bad feeling. Praying for Bethany.

Every day I check this page hoping for some news on Bethany's case.

I believe she met with foul play and want to see justice for her!!

I went back to the beginning and watched this video of Brittany's mother and grandparents
at the press conference.Something is wrong here.They are seem happy or content and not upset.The mother is smiling and watch the way the grandmother holds on to the grandfather's arm like she is trying to tell him to watch what he say's to the media.I am
wondering if she left for some type of protection and they all know this because to be
honest with you I have never seen anyone act this way about a family member missing.
I posted the link again and watch closely:YouTube - ‪Press conference for missing girl‬‏

I have never seen a press conference with a family so composed. The daughter/grand-daughter of these people, a young, pregnant, woman is missing and there are no tears, hysteria, worry, stress?? If my daughter were missing I couldn't string together a sentence. Either they know more about her whereabouts than they let on, or she has a habit of disappearing and showing back up so they aren't concerned. If the latter is the case, at what point will they become concerned?? When will she have been gone long enough that alarms sound??

My prayers are with this young woman. I hope she is safe somewhere and we just don't know the reason why she's hiding.

I agree, cannot recall ever seeing a family act so calmly at a PC about a missing child...or less media generated by family since that time...it is a mystery to me.

That was a strange PC. I hope that her family does know something, and Bethany and baby are somewhere safe.

I agree, there is something strange about that video!
None of the family members seem really worried. The Mother even smiles.
It just doesn't make any sense.
Either they are all so mad at Bethany that they really don't care what happened
to her or they know something they want to keep secret from LE.
They sure aren't crying their eyes out over her!

I went back to the beginning and watched this video of Brittany's mother and grandparents
at the press conference.Something is wrong here.They are seem happy or content and not upset.The mother is smiling and watch the way the grandmother holds on to the grandfather's arm like she is trying to tell him to watch what he say's to the media.I am
wondering if she left for some type of protection and they all know this because to be
honest with you I have never seen anyone act this way about a family member missing.
I posted the link again and watch closely:YouTube - ‪Press conference for missing girl‬‏

That is, possibly, the CREEPIEST press conference for a missing person I have ever seen. Seriously.

I kind of feel Bethany may be in hiding. Her parents might know this, too. Could she be involved in a witness protection program? Perhaps the idea is to make the ex boyfriend and/or others believe she is gone. But would the police collude with such a plan? We are definitely not being told something.

I kind of feel Bethany may be in hiding. Her parents might know this, too. Could she be involved in a witness protection program? Perhaps the idea is to make the ex boyfriend and/or others believe she is gone. But would the police collude with such a plan? We are definitely not being told something.

Maybe her boyfriend was involved in something very dangerous,drugs or whatever and her life was in danger.I believe after watching that video no one was concerned .Maybe yes witness protection.I don't know how this works but they would have to play along to make it look for real that she was missing Otherwise they could harass other family members.I know I am reaching but it does happen.Maybe she was a witness to a very bad event.That PC changed my whole theory on this case

I agree, cannot recall ever seeing a family act so calmly at a PC about a missing child...or less media generated by family since that time...it is a mystery to me.

I have thought from the beginning that this was totally weird.

This press conference reminds me of the "after the child is found alive" press conferences. Especially when the grandfather is talking. It sounds like he is going to finish with the story about how she was found alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren
Back