VA - Boy, 6, in custody after shooting teacher, Newport News, Jan 2023 *mom charged* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly.
I've also wondered if the parents of this boy knew someone in the school admin. ?

I have thought similar for some time. Taking your pondering to the next level....but what if? boys parent(s) knew someone in the school admin via a relationship with the scales found in Deja Taylors car? Wasn't it the assistant principal ( she of the reported 'His pockets are too small' comment ) who was 'removed', and is also not legally represented by the schools attorney? Hmmm

MOO

Bbm.
Imagine finding out that this man was sitting in the classroom with the other kids. :eek:
I guess we know have an idea as to where this boy learned how to assault others, and reasons for his uncontrollable rage.
M00.

The missing piece of the puzzle!
The boy has witnessed violence in his own home his biological father towards his mother.
Oh boy...I feel bad for Deja Taylor, and now I know why she bought a gun for self-protection from the bio dad.
This boy needs help but so does the mom!

Bbm.
Imagine finding out that this man was sitting in the classroom with the other kids. :eek:
I guess we know have an idea as to where this boy learned how to assault others, and reasons for his uncontrollable rage.
M00.

Possibly brought a gun with him, what a nightmare! Why would they allow him there when she was granted a Protective Order?

“The woman told police that she asked Ellison to leave after she found out he was sleeping with his son’s mother in her home while she was gone. She told police Ellison held a gun to the back of her head and said he would kill her before leaving the apartment on Sojourner Court in a red Chrysler, court records state.”

and this is where the six-year-old learned to threaten to shoot a woman from his Father.

I have thought similar for some time. Taking your pondering to the next level....but what if? boys parent(s) knew someone in the school admin via a relationship with the scales found in Deja Taylors car? Wasn't it the assistant principal ( she of the reported 'His pockets are too small' comment ) who was 'removed', and is also not legally represented by the schools attorney? Hmmm

MOO

I hope the police have investigated that angle.

Bbm.
M00.
I'm days behind. But I have to agree, we were wondering what kind of environment he lived in. IMO his father assaulted and likely threatened him with a gun. I wonder if mom purchased the gun to protect herself from dad?
Would parents be able to file a suit against the school district for allowing a violent individual, whom I'm sure would not have passed a background check, into the classroom?

I'm days behind. But I have to agree, we were wondering what kind of environment he lived in. IMO his father assaulted and likely threatened him with a gun. I wonder if mom purchased the gun to protect herself from dad?
Would parents be able to file a suit against the school district for allowing a violent individual, whom I'm sure would not have passed a background check, into the classroom?
Bbm.
I'd like to think that's a possibility !!
Smdh.
Imo.

“The woman told police that she asked Ellison to leave after she found out he was sleeping with his son’s mother in her home while she was gone. She told police Ellison held a gun to the back of her head and said he would kill her before leaving the apartment on Sojourner Court in a red Chrysler, court records state.”

Interesting. I wondered about the history of the family. In the 70's, there was a lot of interest in "genetic psychopathy". Then, they changed the philosophy to focus nurture..environmental.

Personally, I believe in "genetic psychopathy". So, how can you change someone is "hard wired" for psychopathy?!

Interesting. I wondered about the history of the family. In the 70's, there was a lot of interest in "genetic psychopathy". Then, they changed the philosophy to focus nurture..environmental.

Personally, I believe in "genetic psychopathy". So, how can you change someone is "hard wired" for psychopathy?!

you can't but through YEARS of therapy, you can teach empathy and NOT to act on violent impulses but the child and the parents must all be on board with this. The dad sounds violent so, not sure he's a great role model to have around.

you can't but through YEARS of therapy, you can teach empathy and NOT to act on violent impulses but the child and the parents must all be on board with this. The dad sounds violent so, not sure he's a great role model to have around.

Thank you, that was sort of my take away. I agree, she has been treated very poorly by the district and admins. As to the WC situation, I don't know many people who have ever had to apply that DIDN'T have issues with their claims being processed correctly and timely. But fired seems, er not accurate, and yea pretty inflammatory.
I think they had it out for her. The stars so to speak surely line up for that. It's sickening. How else did the child get the weapon? How else did it just magically slip by those in charge who 'searched'? MOO

I think they had it out for her. The stars so to speak surely line up for that. It's sickening. How else did the child get the weapon? How else did it just magically slip by those in charge who 'searched'? MOO

RBBM

I’m not sure that I understand what you are saying here.
What is your opinion/speculation, exactly?
Are you suggesting that the child was purposefully given access to the gun? And/or that his ensuing violence towards AZ was prompted by “they”? And who, precisely, is “they”?

I'm curious why all of them would have had it out for her, as you suggest. Prior personal history? Racism? Jealousy?
All pretty common motives in many crimes.

Honestly, I don't think that "years of therapy" is going to change anyone. Especially someone who planned and executed a shooting. This wasn't randomly picking up a gun, and pointing it.

He found the gun, stole it, hid it, and shot his teacher. This required several steps, premeditated.

Honestly, I don't think that "years of therapy" is going to change anyone. Especially someone who planned and executed a shooting. This wasn't randomly picking up a gun, and pointing it.

He found the gun, stole it, hid it, and shot his teacher. This required several steps, premeditated.

It's horrible but... I've actually wondered if... someone provided it to him and showed him how to conceal it, hold it, as well as aim and shoot?

RBBM

Are you suggesting that the child was purposefully given access to the gun? And/or that his ensuing violence towards AZ was prompted by “they”? And who, precisely, is “they”?
The parents,and admins.

Are you suggesting that the child was purposefully given access to the gun? And/or that his ensuing violence towards AZ was prompted by “they”?
RBBM
And who, precisely, is “they”?
The parents,and admins.
Thank you for your response, but I am still confused. I don’t mean to be dim, but I guess I need it spelled out for me. Could you explain your position more fully? Especially…

Is your speculation that the parents of the shooter and multiple administrators were in cahoots? And also that they intentionally facilitated the violence toward AZ?

Bad parenting, complacent administrative staff, and messed up kid whether by nature or nurture, or some mixture of both. That trifecta is at the root of this mess not some big conspiracy. JMO MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back