GUILTY VA - Capt. Kevin Quick, 45, abducted & murdered, Afton, 31 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so disturbing. As an experienced LE officer, this poor man must have been ambushed or overpowered. It's terrifying to think that trained LEO's aren't safe out there...where does that leave the rest of us?
I hope this officer will be found safe, though, sadly, I don't see this as very likely. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason, reading your comment made me consider whether those involved knew he was an LEO. I hadn't realized that I had been assuming that they knew this, ignoring the possibility that they didn't. If they knew him (and that he was an LEO), there's a variety of theories about what could have happened.

If they didn't know, and perhaps only found out once they confronted him, perhaps his disappearance resulted when they realized they had just tried to rob a cop. What was planned as a mere robbery could have turned violent very quickly when the perps realized his identity and their need to cover the original crime. Hoping I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where there?

LE is processing the vehicle, which has been abandoned.

Were you able to catch the location of the vehicle? I thought I heard her state the location but I couldn't catch what she said.

Not giving specifics on where the car was located.

2 male suspects, only photos of the same male released.

I thought they said Louisiana?

That's what I thought I heard, too, but figured that wasn't right.

Listened harder the second time - Louisa County was where it was found (which means the vehicle had to travel back south after being photographed in Manassas.)

That's what I thought I heard, too, but figured that wasn't right.

Listened harder the second time - Louisa County was where it was found (which means the vehicle had to travel back south after being photographed in Manassas.)

Yes, it was Louisa County so I deleted my post...

I'm sad to say I don't think they let him live. They must have overpowered him. He wouldn't have gone down without a fight, I don't think. I'm almost certain we're looking at a recovery effort now. Especially now that we know his car has been found. :( jmo

I think they will locate the suspects soon, jmo. This is a huge manhunt. Major resources.

I'm sad to say I don't think they let him live. They must have overpowered him. He wouldn't have gone down without a fight, I don't think. I'm almost certain we're looking at a recovery effort now. Especially now that we know his car has been found. :( jmo

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. :(

Interesting that they do not want to reveal the location of where his car was located, as of yet. One would think that would be helpful information for the public in assisting with possible tips. But they obviously know what they're doing. I'm guessing they will reveal the location in due time. jmo

I wish I felt as confident in LE's handling of other cases, as I do here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee
Back