GUILTY VA - Capt. Kevin Quick, 45, abducted & murdered, Afton, 31 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How was his phone off at 1:45 friday but he text the kids mom saying he was on his way....it says he left his moms at 10:15pm fri to go get the kid. To me saying you were on your way would have been around 10pm unless he used someone elses phone to text her.

"Police filed the warrant seeking to search Quick’s bank account at Dupont Community Credit Union on Lucy Lane in Waynesboro."

From : http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_1a9674f8-8e05-11e3-aba4-0017a43b2370.html

Hopefully they are checking for the missing severance money. That is the strongest motive that someone who knew KWQ tried to rob him.

The only other angles I see here is a bunch of meth gang members who either randomly car-jacked him, or perhaps a perp got out of prison and went looking for him...

Justice will be served, hopefully, soon.

"Police filed the warrant seeking to search Quick’s bank account at Dupont Community Credit Union on Lucy Lane in Waynesboro."

From : http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_1a9674f8-8e05-11e3-aba4-0017a43b2370.html

Hopefully they are checking for the missing severance money. That is the strongest motive that someone who knew KWQ tried to rob him.

The only other angles I see here is a bunch of meth gang members who either randomly car-jacked him, or perhaps a perp got out of prison and went looking for him...

Justice will be served, hopefully, soon.

From that link-
WAYNESBORO —A Waynesboro reserve police captain texted his girlfriend twice Friday night saying he was on his way to her Albemarle County apartment, but he never arrived, according to court records.

At 10:54 p.m., just over a half-hour after Kevin Wayne Quick left for Albemarle from the Afton home friends said he shared with his mother, his phone was turned off, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained Tuesday. His family has not seen him since.

The time must have been a typo reported before. 10:54pm makes more sense. Wow, so he ran into danger within 30 mins of leaving. I'm sure he didnt arrange to meet someone since he was on his way to get his kid. Sad!

So....approximately 40 minutes after leaving his residence to travel to the residence of his girlfriend (with whom he's been seeing since recently being estranged from his wife and lives only about 25 to 30 minutes away) his phone is shut off.

Interesting.

When was he supposed to pick up his child?

"He left Afton in his 1999 Toyota 4Runner about 10:15 p.m. Friday bound for Turtle Creek Condominiums, where Yadira Weaver, Quick’s girlfriend and the mother of his child, resides, according to authorities."
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/missing-officer-texted-girlfriend...

"The morning of Friday, January 31, he'd taken his mother -- with whom he was living in Afton since his recent estrangement from his wife -- out to breakfast at a local Cracker Barrel."
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/04/justice/virginia-missing-police-captain/

Recently estranged from wife, but already has a child with girlfriend. Is that correct?
Based on the the timing of events the night he went missing, the missing money and from information gathered in reports as I've quoted I don't know if I'm so set to believe this was random.

Wait.....do they mean "girlfriend AND THE mother of his child" as in the GF and mother of his child live together? Or do they mean "girlfriend, THE mother of his child" ??? Confused now!!

"He left Afton in his 1999 Toyota 4Runner about 10:15 p.m. Friday bound for Turtle Creek Condominiums, where Yadira Weaver, Quick’s girlfriend and the mother of his child, resides, according to authorities."
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/missing-officer-texted-girlfriend...

"The morning of Friday, January 31, he'd taken his mother -- with whom he was living in Afton since his recent estrangement from his wife -- out to breakfast at a local Cracker Barrel."
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/04/justice/virginia-missing-police-captain/

Recently estranged from wife, but already has a child with girlfriend. Is that correct?
Based on the the timing of events the night he went missing, the missing money and from information gathered in reports as I've quoted I don't know if I'm so set to believe this was random.

Wait.....do they mean "girlfriend AND THE mother of his child" as in the GF and mother of his child live together? Or do they mean "girlfriend, THE mother of his child" ??? Confused now!!

I think they mean his girlfriend, who is also the mother of his child. jmo

I hope this helps- This guy was at all the press conferences.

Waynesboro Police Department has sent out a release that details some parts of Captain Kevin Wayne Quick's personal life that have been inaccurately reported.

1: Kevin has been legally separated from his wife since 2007. The divorce has not been finalized.

2: Kevin has a four-month old daughter, with a Albemarle County woman. This is the person he was going to visit at the time of his disappearance.

Also, the reward has risen to $22,500.00.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153094354083538&set=a.10150294780668538.350248.99586363537&type=1&theater

"So when the party's 1 p.m. Saturday start-time rolled around and there was no Kevin, his family suspected something was up.

At that point, they didn't know that -- after leaving his mother's house around 10:15 p.m. Friday -- he never made it to the home of his child's mother, some 20 miles away at an apartment complex in Charlottesville"

http://www.kwch.com/news/national/V...rs/-/21054292/24277908/-/5ik73wz/-/index.html

Really? So the GF who he's known at least nine months and he's dating says he didn't show up after saying he's on the way... and she didn't worry when he didn't show up? She didn't contact family members? Nothing?

I wonder if it was really his girlfriend or the news is just saying that because she was the childs mom? Maybe she just thought he didnt show up for visitation.....wait, visitation at 11pm? Who knows! There was a murder close to me and it was a mom, her daughter and her new husband....I knew them so it always made me mad when they reported it as the mom, dad and child.....meanwhile the daughters dad was grieving like crazy that his child had been murdered. (it was a sick and twisted case!) Anyway, reporters just assume alot of stuff.

"So when the party's 1 p.m. Saturday start-time rolled around and there was no Kevin, his family suspected something was up.

At that point, they didn't know that -- after leaving his mother's house around 10:15 p.m. Friday -- he never made it to the home of his child's mother, some 20 miles away at an apartment complex in Charlottesville"

http://www.kwch.com/news/national/V...rs/-/21054292/24277908/-/5ik73wz/-/index.html

Really? So the GF who he's known at least nine months and he's dating says he didn't show up after saying he's on the way... and she didn't worry when he didn't show up? She didn't contact family members? Nothing?

Also-
The morning of Friday, January 31, he'd taken his mother -- with whom he was living in Afton since his recent estrangement from his wife -- out to breakfast at a local Cracker Barrel. (That meal was the last time Quick's credit card was used, according to Edwards.)

2007 isnt recent.
Why does the severance money even come into play here? There has to be something more to that. This makes it sound like he has been out of work for a bit- Even without a full-time job, Quick kept busy with his apparent focus -- as it had long been -- being his family.

Also-
The morning of Friday, January 31, he'd taken his mother -- with whom he was living in Afton since his recent estrangement from his wife -- out to breakfast at a local Cracker Barrel. (That meal was the last time Quick's credit card was used, according to Edwards.)

2007 isnt recent.
Why does the severance money even come into play here? There has to be something more to that. This makes it sound like he has been out of work for a bit- Even without a full-time job, Quick kept busy with his apparent focus -- as it had long been -- being his family.

So, are you saying he's been separated from his wife since 2007?

I hope this helps- This guy was at all the press conferences.

Waynesboro Police Department has sent out a release that details some parts of Captain Kevin Wayne Quick's personal life that have been inaccurately reported.

1: Kevin has been legally separated from his wife since 2007. The divorce has not been finalized.

2: Kevin has a four-month old daughter, with a Albemarle County woman. This is the person he was going to visit at the time of his disappearance.

Also, the reward has risen to $22,500.00.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153094354083538&set=a.10150294780668538.350248.99586363537&type=1&theater

This fell to the bottom too quickly (as the page changed).

I, too, read articles stating he had been separated from his wife since 2007.

I think the 2nd person of interest is a teenager and that is why they haven't released a photo.

I, too, read articles stating he had been separated from his wife since 2007.

I think the 2nd person of interest is a teenager and that is why they haven't released a photo.

that makes sense since the party shooting involved a teenage son having over a friend and acquaintance.

I can confirm the following: He has been separated from his wife since 2007. His daughter is 4 months old and he is not involved with the mother romantically any longer. He was going to her apartment because the baby was sick and she requested help from him. I do not know why the media keeps saying girlfriend. She was not his girlfriend.

I have no idea why she did not contact someone to say that he never showed up. He is very involved with his daughter and him not showing up would have been very out of character for him.

I can confirm the following: He has been separated from his wife since 2007. His daughter is 4 months old and he is not involved with the mother romantically any longer. He was going to her apartment because the baby was sick and she requested help from him. I do not know why the media keeps saying girlfriend. She was not his girlfriend.

I have no idea why she did not contact someone to say that he never showed up. He is very involved with his daughter and him not showing up would have been very out of character for him.

As we continue to see in MSM, reporters (no longer journalists) exaggerate and inflame everything for the sake of viewership. Hate it. Accuracy is no longer part of their lexicon. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back