GUILTY VA - Capt. Kevin Quick, 45, abducted & murdered, Afton, 31 Jan 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I completely understand not believing what I say. I am not a verified insider and didn't even think to become one. What I have stated is true. But I am not offended that you may not believe me because I am a stranger. However, I know Kevin personally. He would have never left on his own.

Please watch the news conference.

I will bow out from this discussion further if that is what is best.

I completely understand not believing what I say. I am not a verified insider and didn't even think to become one. What I have stated is true. But I am not offended that you may not believe me because I am a stranger. However, I know Kevin personally. He would have never left on his own.

Please watch the news conference.

I will bow out from this discussion further if that is what is best.

Please keep posting. Your insight gives this case a "face" and we appreciate your coming on here and posting. It is not necessary IMO. :seeya:

Timeline:

10:15 left Mom's
Never arrived at TurnerCreek Apt
11:40 Fort Union ATM captured two inviduals and vehicle
Sat 11:30 spotted ATM in Mannass.. Sun 7 PM vehicle armed robbery and shooting Louisa Co.
Monday morning vehicle found
3 inviduals in custody!!!! All siblings
Mecedes Shelton, Shanta Shelton, (missed one name)
All related to grand thief auto
Reward $30000

sister was arrested on an outstanding warrant. 2 brothers on grand larceny charge.

When you say sister and brother you mean people of no relation to Quick, right?

Suspects probably picked up by another vehicle when they parked the vehicle of Quick. LE would like to have info if someone observed the 2nd vehicle.

Mercedes Shelton... City of Alexandra did arresting

One person charged with concealing weapon, shooting, armed robbery, etc. related to Sunday

Daniel Matthias

Shanta Shelton--outstanding warrant

Two sisters and a brother.

Grand theft auto?!

Okay, horrible criminals, take the d@mn vehicle. WHY harm the driver? They could have left him behind in his mother's driveway/parking lot. Obviously, they did not.

This case is making me so sad. Likely, a new little baby girl has lost her father now, & for what?

Where is this poor man? He lived his life as a good person, dedicated his career to LE & keeping the public safe, & he definitely deserved better than whatever godforsaken thing has happened to him. :(

I am praying for his family & friends &, especially, for his new baby daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude