GUILTY VA - Capt. Kevin Quick, 45, abducted & murdered, Afton, 31 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not reading...yikes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NBC4 news just said there has been a new arrest and they are working on the details.

Another arrested.. 22 anthony wright, gang participation.

I've been working on this map for a few days. Don't know if this link will be successful. The markers are for all the places mentioned in the news related to KQ's travels as well as those of the people arrested in connection with this case.

http://binged.it/1gerGZN

I sincerely cannot wait to hear the motive in this crazy case. 8 people, 1 victim. All tied together at separate points in the victim's last days alive... wow.

I think the sibling brother was trying to be/was in the gang. All involved were probably on drugs. Thats all I got. I dont think Ive ever seen a case have so many 'killers/supsects'

So, 22-year-old Gert Wright is now Halisi Uhuru whatever. Did we - as taxpayers- pay to change his name while he was in prison?

Maybe it's not relevant, but I still am curious.

It took 8 criminals to take this wonderful, loving man down. That figures, because twinbabyg said he wouldn't have gone down without a fight, and I bet that's why so many were involved.

Now it sounds like LE is going after this gang, these people with a vengeance, so Officer Kevin Quick is still working, still contributing to getting dangerous criminals off the street, even in his death. With these criminals off the street, Officer Quck is still protecting and serving, because who knows what these thugs would have done next if left out to roam and pillage? Captain Kevin Quick is still a hero. IMO

GOOCHLAND, VA (WWBT) -

Prosecutors decided not to pursue murder charges Monday against three suspects tied to the abduction and death of Waynesboro Police reserve Captain Kevin Quick.

Halisi Uhuru, Leslie Hope Casterlow and Anthony Darnell Stokes still face gang charges in connection with the captain's death. They will be due back in court March 10. Prosecutors reserved the right to bring the charges back in the future, if they decided they were warranted.

Halisi Uhuru, Leslie Hope Casterlow and Anthony Darnell Stokes were arrested Friday and faced a charge of principal in the 2nd degree to the crime of murder in the death of Quick, according to arrest warrants filed in Goochland.

Quick went missing January 31. Virginia State police found a body Thursday afternoon in a remote area along on the Fluvanna and Goochland county line, later identified as Quick. Law enforcement sources say the body had been shot.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/24682795/prosecutors-decide-not-to-pursue-murder-charges-in-quick-case

The candlelight vigil was extremely hard. So many people there honoring Kevin. So many people grieving and struggling. It was really tough. He is so loved. I know that we hear a lot when someone dies about how wonderful they were. In this case it is so true. People are heartbroken.

I personally am having a really tough time. I am torturing myself wondering what he went through. His family is beyond devastated. It is truly heartbreaking to see them struggle. Our lives will have a void forever without Kevin. I just don't even know what to say other than my heart is broken.

I really hope this case is completely solved soon. The agony of not knowing is horrible.

The candlelight vigil was extremely hard. So many people there honoring Kevin. So many people grieving and struggling. It was really tough. He is so loved. I know that we hear a lot when someone dies about how wonderful they were. In this case it is so true. People are heartbroken.

I personally am having a really tough time. I am torturing myself wondering what he went through. His family is beyond devastated. It is truly heartbreaking to see them struggle. Our lives will have a void forever without Kevin. I just don't even know what to say other than my heart is broken.

I really hope this case is completely solved soon. The agony of not knowing is horrible.

Twinbabyg, May God Comfort You and Kevin's Family, and give all of you even more strength to endure this sad, horrific, and challenging time.
The heartache you feel Twinbabyg is so sad to me........Hugs from one Websleuther to Another.
Justice will prevail! God speed!!
IMOO.

Thank you so much. I feel such anger over this. Even the jerks in jail are still breathing and living. Kevin doesn't get that chance again. I believe the hardest part of this all is looking at his sweet baby girl and realizing she will never fully know how wonderful and absolutely perfect her father was. He loved her so much and the fact that she will never experience his love again is heartbreaking.

The good thing about 8 people being arrested is that some of them are bound to talk. No way, all of them are going down without someone turning on someone else.

So sad. What a waste. These punks, no value at all in our society.

So 8 arrests, but no charges related to the murder? I read the articles as indicating that the principle in the second degree to murder charges had been dropped. Is that the correct way to read the statement that prosecutors would not pursue murder charges? So where is/are the person(s) responsible for Kevin's death?

Someone referred to them as twins on facebook, I think it was just their physical resemblance. :seeya:

In another case in Richmond, Virginia the friend of a Alyna Davis, found dead under an overpass, was referred to as a "Twin" by her Facebook friend. It appears as if it is a way some young people refer to their best friend.
http://m.nbc12.com/#!/newsDetail/24449059
It may also be used for sister gang members... Not real sisters or twins.

I thought there were 7 arrests. 3 the first time, 3 the next time, and one the last time, right? And one wasn't related to the murder but an outstanding warrant.

I'm thinking they dropped the accessory charges because they are going to come back with murder charges. Time will tell. There's more involved I do believe, more gang members!

The WHY will never make sense to any of us. We don't think like gang members. Thank goodness! It'll never be a reason that makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back