Identified! VA - Centreville, WhtFem 25-39, 120UFVA, clothes, Sz 8B sandals, earrings, Dec'93 - Sharon Kay Abbott Lane

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She looked like the reconstruction. It's interesting one of her sisters got a phone call indicating she was dead. The caller must have hung up after that? That was a time before Caller ID unfortunately. Given it was the middle of the night, it's fortunate her sister even picked up. I wonder if her sister remembers if it was in the summer ( or maybe later spring/earlier fall) as Sharon died in warmer weather based on her clothes and the shoes she was wearing. Given Sharon's lifestyle and the kind of peoole she associated with, I can see her sister maybe thinking it was a hoax or Sharon maybe had had an overdose and perhaps later revived or something. Anyway, unless the call was meant to bother her sister, someone seems to have tried to tell Sharon's family she was dead at least. I did think based on the description of her injuries that she was murdered by someone she knew, as indeed she was, and someone even knew her sister's number and called her sister.

So, she has her kids in Indiana but eventually loses custody. Kids' father is "summoned" to get them. They end up in Virginia....and somehow she does too? Yet she is not in contact with them (with the exception of the phone call in the '80's).
And it appears she is murdered by someone she knew (speculative of course).
Are anyone elses antennae going up?

So, she has her kids in Indiana but eventually loses custody. Kids' father is "summoned" to get them. They end up in Virginia....and somehow she does too? Yet she is not in contact with them (with the exception of the phone call in the '80's).
And it appears she is murdered by someone she knew (speculative of course).
Are anyone elses antennae going up?
Normally ,it would be but this VA during the 80's to the mid 90' had so many murderers known and still unknown ,Fairfax underground used to have a really good thread where it's members had put up a list of the murders and gave a good history from the 70s until current ,it was so interesting watching all the post by people who were around at the time of the different crimes and cases share their stories. I will try and find it after work. Not saying he couldn't be guilty but he picked a good place to divert attention from himself ,purely accidentally due to the other active murderers in the area,which was not known about to the public at the time.KWIM?

Interesting! Wasn't aware that Virginia was such a murderous place back then .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup
Back