VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCroskey told Gibson he left the house as Emma slept, a day before she and her parents were supposed to drive him back to Richmond to catch a flight home. He carried only a small duffel bag, Gibson said, and talked about leaving a cell phone battery charger and other items behind.

“I’ll have to sweet-talk her to mail them to me,” he told Gibson. “But I don’t think it’ll be a problem. I think we’ll make up.”

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/local/article/cabbie_recalls_suspects_demeanor/46094/

I agree that the marks on his neck look more like razor rash than hickeys.

I think they could be hickeys, but I wouldnt doubt it if they are something else, they look like some kind of rash to me as well. They are in sort of a weird spot for hickeys, right at the front-base of the neck going straight across. She may have done them before the concert so others would see them and know he had a girlfriend or something.

Hickeys themselves are weird or I guess sort of stupid to me. I dont really remember anybody getting or giving hickeys once I was in high school in 1995-1998. Maybe junior-high age but not in high school.

Im leaning towards them being something other than hickeys, but of course they could be.

Wow. You think this guy really snapped and doesn't realize what he's done? How could anyone be that calm and nice acting? I am really dumbfounded. Or is he really just THAT cold?

"McCroskey told Gibson Emma was angry because he read her text messages, including one from a man who told her he loved her. He said he had seen Emma talking to the man, a performer at an all-day music festival Sept. 12 that featured horrorcore artists rhyming about raping, killing and mutilating people."

I knew it! It was a guy in a band.

I'm beginning to wonder if Sam thought that if he could just make it home and the bodies weren't discovered for a while, that he might be able to get away with it. That's why he left "evidence" breadcrumbs: calling the police over about the sounds in the basement, talking like his girlfriend was still alive and they were going to make up. That could be why he told the truth about everything but the murders, because things like the text messages could be independently backed up.

Wow. You think this guy really snapped and doesn't realize what he's done? How could anyone be that calm and nice acting? I am really dumbfounded. Or is he really just THAT cold?

Stone cold!

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM27_20090926-221606/295789/

Heres a new recap of the case, but it does have some things I havent heard yet and is for sure worth reading. And going from this it does seem he had hickeys on his neck before the concert. It also sounds like McCroskey and Emma werent together much at the festival, making it sound as if they had a falling out.

"Shrim remembers having a soda with McCroskey on the motel balcony, and he ribbed McCroskey about the hickies on his neck. "He just kind of giggled," Shrim said."

"In Michigan, they stayed at a motel -- Kelley, Wells and Emma Niederbrock in one room, Mark Niederbrock in his own room, and McCroskey in a third room."

I saw a video interview with the towtruck driver, he actually said sam had bruses on his neck.. Keep in mind though, this at night in the dark, and the dim light of at truck cab..

I am wondering about this one alot also.. I have read the bodys in another part of the house from where the officers who checked the basment entered and where.. Now if there was no smell in that part of the house, and sam smelled so strong.. It leads you to think he had not been avoiding them when other parts of the home, apparently fairly clean of it.. Also, he seems to have the same clothes on much of the time, what happened to the clothes he had on during the murder? Did he wash them? Did he change? Alot of questions and we do not really have many for sure answers yet from any type of authority..

no remorse whatsoever.

According to some reports, he hasn't said a word to police, other than the initial "Jesus made me do it" statement, and remains silent.

I wouldn't be surprised if he says nothing from here on. The true motive may never be known.

I don't think he was skeeved with being around the bodies...what would make you suspect this? He was with them so long he couldn't even smell them anymore. If he wasn't bothered by bashing them in the head and having blood and brain matter and bones splatter all over him, i doubt he cared about being around the dead bodies...if you see the lyrics and stuff he was into, corpses would excite him not scare him.

yeah... good point. guess he's not skeeved by much. :crazy:

More news about the crime:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM27_20090926-221606/295789/

(resceptfully snipped) Shrim said McCroskey and Emma weren't clingy at the music festival, but he was unaware of a disagreement.

"As far as I had seen, everything was cool," Shrim said. "You didn't see themselves around each other as you would think if they were together. If there was some sort of disagreement, they kept it private."

Damian "Insane D" Pavlovich, who also performed at the festival, said McCroskey was oddly quiet and gave him a bad vibe. "He was videotaping the show, but he was kind of in his own corner," he said.

this gives a very good timeline of events and even more details.

Just an aside about whether he's insane or not: people who hear voices don't usually sing about hearing voices. It's mostly something they keep quiet.

Man, too bad that Atlantica got herself banned. She purported to have some insider information about the case, and most of it seemed pretty legit.

Man, too bad that Atlantica got herself banned. She purported to have some insider information about the case, and most of it seemed pretty legit.

Didn't know she was banned. That is unfortunate. I know she was warned first, but it's understandable she would be passionate about the case and I hope she's allowed to return. I gather she, like me, was a newcomer here and she may not have fully appreciated the board's strong emphasis on civility.

The "occult" aspects of these murders may point to a possible motive. Sure, the suspect could have been in a jealous rage and simply lashed out, but we have to remember the demented and violent sub-culture he was deeply immersed in since he was ten years old, and there is always the possibility these killings were planned in advance in some way. I hope LE will cover all the bases here in getting a full picture of what happened and why.

There were reports earlier that satanic symbols were found at the murder scene. I know that some on this board consider it silly to talk about this aspect of the case, but really, it appears to be front and center in any discussion of possible motives.
You'd have to be naive to eliminate offhand the topic. Whether one believes these activities to be childish or silly is not the point. The suspect probably was dead serious about his beliefs in this arena. The people involved in this "horrorcore" cult also seem pretty serious about their pursuits.

The "Son of Sam" killer, David Berkowitz, was unapologetic about his satanic mission to kill all those people.
The "Night Stalker", Richard Ramirez, who terrorized Los Angeles back in the early 1980's, was a professed Satanist and proud of it. At his trial he showed off the pentagram he had tattooed on his hand.
There have been many other cases through the centuries of people who have claimed to kill for the devil. I'm not saying it's common, only that it can be a real motive in the mind of a killer. We'll see how this whole thing plays out, but I wouldn't be shocked to find we have a murderer here with no regrets about what he did.

Snipped from this article:

McCroskey ordered a BBQ sandwich and put mustard on it, which Scott found odd. He and Scott talked off and on for a couple of hours -- McCroskey said he was a rapper from California and told Scott how to find his music on MySpace.
Scott, who also is from California, asked McCroskey what he was doing in Farmville. "I had to take care of some business," McCroskey replied.
Also, not sure if his actual posts of his songs were posted on here so forgive me if they have been but some guy took the time to download them from myspace music before they deleted it all:

YouTube - Syko Sam - Murdereous Rage

YouTube - Syko Sam - The Voices

YouTube - Syko Sam [Darkside]

I think there are three more but those were the ones I found easily..

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ko-Sam-Obsessed-with-Son-of-Sam-60732532.html

McCroskey was known as "Syko Sam" to the Web world because of what is being described as an obsession with notorious serial killer "Son of Sam." His MySpace page features his raps about killing, maiming and mutilating people. On his YouTube channel, McCroskey goes under the name "Lil Demon Dog." That is another reference to serial killer David Berkowitz.

He also posted a video of himself after he flipped over a cross on the grave of a U.S. Marine.

Snipped from this article:

Also, not sure if his actual posts of his songs were posted on here so forgive me if they have been but some guy took the time to download them from myspace music before they deleted it all:

YouTube - Syko Sam - Murdereous Rage

YouTube - Syko Sam - The Voices

YouTube - Syko Sam [Darkside]

I think there are three more but those were the ones I found easily..

Sam's videos are not deleted. His Myspace pages are offline, but the videos were hosted on YouTube. His YouTube Page is still online:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LiLdEmOnDoG

Sam's videos are not deleted. His Myspace pages are offline, but the videos were hosted on YouTube. His YouTube Page is still online:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LiLdEmOnDoG

Hi Gene. Thanks. I must be missing something then because all the videos on his youtube account appear to be vids he recorded of random things or concerts. Not his own music. From what I understand, those were uploaded to myspace music and have been taken down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro