VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the lesson that continually comes from tragedies like these is that bullying is one of the most damaging things that can happen to a child. It is a common thread among so many psychopaths and sociopaths. Isolation and loss of self esteem results, and then the kids reach out to connect to anything approachable - often times other bullied and isolated kids and the people who choose to manipulate them for either power or money. The horrorcore scene seems to play so well into this. Sam strikes me as a kid who was isolated so early in life that he never developed even a modicum of coping or social skills. How telling that his sister was alarmed when he told her he loved her. Raising children with no warmth and no intimacy can create monsters. Kids don't just instinctively know that they are loved - they have to see it and feel it. Was Emma his last hope for anything remotely akin to an intimate relationship? Did the horrorcore group represent the only sense of acceptance that he had ever known? When he saw it slipping away, all he knew to do was to try to desperately control the situation. He had more than we can ever understand riding on this relationship. If she embarrassed him in front of the horrocore family, he felt vulnerable to losing them too. If everything has spun out of control, what is the one thing that won't resist control? A dead body. That, to me, explains him staying in the house, possibly mutilating or posing the bodies. It is this intense message of control that scares me about horrorcore. Control is had through fear, pain, suicide, murder. I don't think kids are attracted to it as an art form or for entertainment. I think kids attracted to it are damaged in some way and I can't imagine them being healed by it. Or - I could be wrong.

Crossposted with Lizzy - thinking alike.

Reports are that he is not talking to police at all. Not a word. Well, this would be a way to maintain "control", OR protect someone else who may be involved.

We may never know the true motive for this evil act.

Not sure if this is OK to post his booking photo here or not, but you can clearly see the hickeys on his neck:

PH2009092601269.jpg

If this gets deleted, you can also see the photo on this link:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2009/09/26/PH2009092601269.html

Others say that he was trying to run away. But if he were creating an alibi and running, why woud he tell everyone (police, tow truck driver, restaurant workers) where he is going?? Why does he tell the taxi driver that he fought with his girlfriend over a text message? Where is the attempt at an alibi? The guy had FOUR encounters with police within a 12 hour period after the murders and was as cool as ice. No one noticed anything, except for a foul oder.

Frankly, I do not believe he called the police to create an alibi. It does not fit with anything else. But it is hard to get inside this guys mind. Maybe if a single policeman had come and he had the opportunity, he would have killed him too and taken his gun.......

I think the phone call to police was his botched attempt at being able to point guilt to a possible intruder at some point. I dont think there was any other reason for it. I think he told the truth about where he was going most likely because he thought he had enough time to get back to California and he really had no reason to lie, it would have made him look guilty in the future. Or maybe he just didnt even think about it.

Not sure if this is OK to post his booking photo here or not, but you can clearly see the hickeys on his neck:

From this picture it looks like it could be razor burn as well.

I don't think he was calling them to get caught or to create an allibi. People like this get a thrill off danger. Knowing those bodies were upstairs, right above those officer's heads probably gave him an adrenaline rush. Same thing with all the other encounters.

Well, if it is hickeys, I think I have to throw up. That's really appalling, knowing that Emma is dead now.

I don't think he was calling them to get caught or to create an allibi. People like this get a thrill off danger. Knowing those bodies were upstairs, right above those officer's heads probably gave him an adrenaline rush. Same thing with all the other encounters.

Hmm... I'm still leaning toward the idea that he was skeeved over being there with the bodies so long, and/or that he wanted it to be over. But, I do think his flip manner in the video where he's being transported (and says Jesus made him do it) fits in more with what you are suggesting.

Hmm... I'm still leaning toward the idea that he was skeeved over being there with the bodies so long, and/or that he wanted it to be over. But, I do think his flip manner in the video where he's being transported (and says Jesus made him do it) fits in more with what you are suggesting.

or perhaps he thought of killing the police officers....we'll never know though

Well, if it is hickeys, I think I have to throw up. That's really appalling, knowing that Emma is dead now.

The truck driver, 52-year-old Elton Napier, asked the youth where he was from. He said he was visiting from California to see his girlfriend.

Napier could see what appeared to be red hickeys or "love bites" all over his passenger's neck. He couldn't resist asking.

"My girlfriend did that," McCroskey replied.

Napier chuckled. "She was about to eat you up, wasn't she?" he said.

McCroskey just grinned

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ir6PIEFJ6PHQFXW7IckUo784PJGQD9ASKK100

ok, so for the sake of argument lets say they are hickeys...then that doesn't work with mel and em rejected him and were "dissing" him...

Or we could say...maybe they were some type of defensive wound. Someone is beating you to death...you would probably wake up if asleep and reach out and try to stop them, try to protect yourself. You might say scratch their neck. Its possible.

I don't think he was skeeved with being around the bodies...what would make you suspect this? He was with them so long he couldn't even smell them anymore. If he wasn't bothered by bashing them in the head and having blood and brain matter and bones splatter all over him, i doubt he cared about being around the dead bodies...if you see the lyrics and stuff he was into, corpses would excite him not scare him.

ok, so for the sake of argument lets say they are hickeys...then that doesn't work with mel and em rejected him and were "dissing" him...

The arguement supposedly happed at the concert or sometime thereafter.

Sam's sister said that he got into an argument with Emma at the concert. The taxi driver said Sam was angry because of an a text message from some guy she was with at the concert.

At the beginning from all indications, things were going well...

ok so lets see if i get this, sam flys in, parents drive them all to concert, fight happens, all ride back...sam kills three of them, dad shows up and is then killed.

Where do you suppose the hickeys happened? After the fight? Or in the car with mom and dad driving? I just don't see it. I don't think that Em and Mel ganged up on him like suggested. Someone was sucking his neck and it wasn't Dr. Kelley .

I think the hickey's could have happened before the trip. Wasn't he there for a bit before they left for Michigan? OR, it could have happened at the concert, but before whatever "fight" happened.

ok so lets see if i get this, sam flys in, parents drive them all to concert, fight happens, all ride back...sam kills three of them, dad shows up and is then killed.

Where do you suppose the hickeys happened? After the fight? Or in the car with mom and dad driving? I just don't see it. I don't think that Em and Mel ganged up on him like suggested. Someone was sucking his neck and it wasn't Dr. Kelley .

Sam arrived in Virginia somewhere between 6 and 8 September. We can not be sure of the exact date of arrival because of the Myspace time stamp problem. The concert was on 12 September. The argument happened either on that date or sometime thereafter.

So for a minimum of 4 days, possiby up to 6 days, things were going fine.

I did not say that they were hickeys. The tow truck driver, Mr Napier, said they were hickeys. He got a pretty good look at it. Sam confirmed it. So far I do not see Sam telling anyone anything but the truth, except for leaving out the fact that he has killed everyone.

Frankly, I see no reason to doubt it.

I suppose its possible. The trip from farmville to the concert was estimated around 11 hours 12 minutes...with a car full of people you should probably add time for bathroom stops and time for sleeping. I would imagine it could have taken them several days. But I honestly do not believe everything out of Sam's mouth. Remember his sister said he was being a smart *advertiser censored* when he said jesus made him do it. And he has been calm and collected the whole time. Compulsive liars are really good at what they do. No one would know if he were lying probably.

The other thing I mentioned a while ago was the comment on his blog...well as you know his site has been taken down but I googled it and this comes up...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+the+prophecy+will+be+fulfilled&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

I saved the screen picture in my computer if you tell me how to post it, I will

The cache version still comes up long.

* Below the reply box, click go advanced
* Click the icon for the paper clip
* Click the browse button and find the file
* Click upload

Okay, believe it or not I looked up how long hickeys last and, apparently, they can last up to a week or even longer. It depends on the person and how fast he or she heals. So Sam could have received them before the show.

I agree that the marks on his neck look more like razor rash than hickeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme