VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of his music posted on his youtube page.

The following song sounds like foreshadowing to me.

YouTube - Syko Sam - Murdereous Rage

Dead bodies; check
Decomposition; check
Stolen vehicle; check
Police involvement; check

Not saying this was necessarily a premeditated murder, but I am willing to bet that he thought it would be a lot easier than it was. He probably sat around with the decomposing bodies for hours, trying to figure out how to dispose of them, realizing rather quickly that he wasn't going to load them up in a car and drive off with them anytime soon. (Of course, we can't be sure that when he got the pastor's car stuck, he wasn't driving around looking for a suitable dumping area.) This possibly necessitated his call to police, which in my opinion was part alibi/part heat check. Had a lone officer shown up, there is no doubt in my mind what "Syko" Sam would have done, in his "Murderous Rage."

I still want to know which "friend" of Sam's contacted this SicktanicK character to say that Sam had "killed everyone?" Until I hear a name that has been verified by the authorities, I'm going to go right ahead and guess that this individual does not exist.
Sam either contacted SicktanicK or SicktanicK knew the deal ahead of time......

This whole Serial Killin' Records clique seems like bad news. At best, they provide MINORS with drugs, alcohol, and dangerous ideology, at worst..... This happens.

Hi Gene. Thanks. I must be missing something then because all the videos on his youtube account appear to be vids he recorded of random things or concerts. Not his own music. From what I understand, those were uploaded to myspace music and have been taken down now.

I found a fourth Myspace page that seems to belong to Sam. Notice the name is LDDsMusicPage (Lildemondog's Music Page). While it does not have his name on it, it does say that the owner is from Castro Valley. The play list includes song by the usual SKR people, SickTanick, Razakel, Guttamind,etc. And there are several which just say LDDMusic. I am not sure, but I think that those are his songs....I really don't want to listen to this stuff so I have not screened them intensively. But if you are interested, you can have a go:

http://www.myspace.com/lddsmusicpage

I found a fourth Myspace page that seems to belong to Sam. Notice the name is LDDsMusicPage (Lildemondog's Music Page). While it does not have his name on it, it does say that the owner is from Castro Valley. The play list includes song by the usual SKR people, SickTanick, Razakel, Guttamind,etc. And there are several which just say LDDMusic. I am not sure, but I think that those are his songs....I really don't want to listen to this stuff so I have not screened them intensively. But if you are interested, you can have a go:

http://www.myspace.com/lddsmusicpage

Good find Gene. The first three definitely sound like his other music to me although I cant tell for certain. The rest are other horrorcore rappers I believe.

Wasn't that default pic his default pic on another profile as well? I still cant tell what the pic is supposed to be though. Is it a guy with a gas mask on?

Im probably reading too much into this as its hard not to with this case, but on a cached blog of Sam's regarding the concert, some guy's comment (regarding Strictly for the Wicked concert):

And then the prophecy shall be fulfilled....
This whole case is creepy.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:wM_7UhYOhpoJ:blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.view%26friendId%3D6231535%26blogId%3D473601009+I%27m+going+to+SKR%27s+Strictly+for+the+Wicked!!+%3B%29&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Good find Gene. The first three definitely sound like his other music to me although I cant tell for certain. The rest are other horrorcore rappers I believe.

Wasn't that default pic his default pic on another profile as well? I still cant tell what the pic is supposed to be though. Is it a guy with a gas mask on?

I think that the default pic is a close up from his Syko Sam page which is now offline

However you can still (for a short time only) see a thumbnail of it on the cached version of his Lildemondog page. Look at his #1 Friend in his "Friend Space"

http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cach...om/lildemondog+lildemondog&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

I am also uploading a screen grab for when that Cache no longer works...

I think it is a photo of SAM with a gas mask on...

Attachments

• sam MS 2.jpg
    sam MS 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 29
Man, but he looks all of 14 yrs old!

And, Emma was a beautiful girl, not just pretty. I think Sam was devastated when she became enamored with the other fellow and this is a case of jealous rage which his sick obsession gave him license to take to a horrific extreme.

If, as others have suggested, this was all planned out then it was done for PR, not satanic reasons. JMHO of course.

Gene, thanks for all the detective work and record keeping on this case. You've been amazing!

And, Emma was a beautiful girl, not just pretty. I think Sam was devastated when she became enamored with the other fellow and this is a case of jealous rage which his sick obsession gave him license to take to a horrific extreme.

If, as others have suggested, this was all planned out then it was done for PR, not satanic reasons. JMHO of course.

Since LE has brought in an occult expert on the case, I don't think they are as easily convinced and as Joe said previously, it certainly cant be discounted at this point. IMO.

I know of no evidence that Sam called Raszakel.

In fact, SickTanick wrote in his blog:

"Shortly after i recieved a phone call from a individual stating that the Suspect in the murders had contacted them saying he had "killed" everyone. This caused me great concern being that we ourselves could not reach the parents or subjects in question."

Melanie Wells mom called Raszakel and asked if she know where Melanie was. Raszakel is the girlfriend of SickTanick, who owns the SKR the music studio behind all of these people. Raszakel and SickTanick live together. After Melanie's mom called Razakel, SickTanick started calling around to see if anyone knew anything. I didnt think that it mattered who picked up the phone, and I did not want to explain all of these people, so I just said SKR.

Emma's mom absolutely DID NOT condone it, as you can see from this link here:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ir6PIEFJ6PHQFXW7IckUo784PJGQD9ATAP901

They struggled with it. They even went to therapy over it. But as discussed earlier in this thread, it is very difficult to deal with once your child is caught up stuff like this. Fellow Poster Atlantica had some very interesting insites on this subject. If you have not read earlier posts in this thread, I suggest that you go back and do so.

also from that link:

Kelley had been on paid leave this academic year to conduct research and had resigned from the university effective in May, school spokesman Dennis Sercombe said.

earlier in this thread IIRC, there was talk of her being fired but this states she resigned ...

kinda off-topic I guess but just trying to recall where the fired rumours came from or which is correct

The following song sounds like foreshadowing to me.

YouTube - Syko Sam - Murdereous Rage

Dead bodies; check
Decomposition; check
Stolen vehicle; check
Police involvement; check

Not saying this was necessarily a premeditated murder, but I am willing to bet that he thought it would be a lot easier than it was. He probably sat around with the decomposing bodies for hours, trying to figure out how to dispose of them, realizing rather quickly that he wasn't going to load them up in a car and drive off with them anytime soon. (Of course, we can't be sure that when he got the pastor's car stuck, he wasn't driving around looking for a suitable dumping area.) This possibly necessitated his call to police, which in my opinion was part alibi/part heat check. Had a lone officer shown up, there is no doubt in my mind what "Syko" Sam would have done, in his "Murderous Rage."

I still want to know which "friend" of Sam's contacted this SicktanicK character to say that Sam had "killed everyone?" Until I hear a name that has been verified by the authorities, I'm going to go right ahead and guess that this individual does not exist.
Sam either contacted SicktanicK or SicktanicK knew the deal ahead of time......

This whole Serial Killin' Records clique seems like bad news. At best, they provide MINORS with drugs, alcohol, and dangerous ideology, at worst..... This happens.

respectfully bolded by me...

Interesting questions. If Paul Calcagno is to be believed, and if his blog was actually written by him and not a fake as some have alleged on the internet, the whole gang were professed Satanists and obsessed with the idea of ritual, sacrificial killing. The suspect was closely associated with this group for several years at least. LE should be looking into any possible connections to the crime, wherever they may lead. The investigators should operate with open minds, and go where the evidence takes them.

The horrorcore cult is engaged in an intense public relations effort now to portray the suspect as some sort of "lone wolf" and to portray themselves as harmless "artists" whose ideology and music are simply make-believe "entertainment" and nothing more. Whatever they might say right now I take with a healthy degree of skepticism.

It will be interesting to find out if the reports of satanic symbolism at the crime scene pan out. Truthfully, I wouldn't be shocked if there was a big, "SKR," written on the wall in the victim's blood.... I have lurked on the SKR members blogs and the main forums (interesting that all of these are still kept open to the public) and I have witnessed loyal "Apostles," "Disciples," amd "Minions," (the different categories of SKR fans) self mutilating themselves in honor of SKR and especially Sicktanick and Razakel.

Some that stand out for me... I won't post the "SKR" tattoos, because they are all too frequent.. :S

l_99acddaeb2d292e851582a81e541e8e6.jpg

l_5207471566b78595cfd127f0f102d4a5.jpg

l_08004f34ab29c3b5be1975519bde69d7.jpg

l_eaeb7f2854f4faeee307df0761a0a742.jpg

l_cedafc83b127412036b5c03d9edbdac1.jpg

l_688e4a4ab0524cb3a6298064c217f35f.jpg

l_1613643698a840f6a6b6175888055df7.jpg

l_3100fcc2a1184d8fbfefdc25fe3f03a2.png

^reckon that's Syko Sam....

l_f1113dd740234537b6928ef55a3ce755.jpg

^ The Pastor's daughter

l_3186c398532c4508a90d37c7e50b8dff.jpg

Looks like a cult to me.......

Well, according to SKR, it's back to business as usual. They promise to use this tragedy to be more vile than ever... oh...and I'm sure they have no plans to cash in on it...

No doubt all recent events have changed me, for the better.
One common question i keep getting asked is "Do you plan to change your music and maybe calm down because of what happened, do you still plan to keep killmusick, and do you plan on making your camp calm down" I will awnser this question one last time... I aint going no where, im not quitting, in fact, from here its only gunna get MORE blasphemous, MORE violent and more ****ing BRUTAL, and that applies to ALL of my Camp. If we were change what were doing, it would be like slapping them girls in the face becuase thats why they LOVED SKR. And Killmusick will be in as much full force as it ever was and then some.

I wanna thank everyone here at killmusick for all your support and opinions during this ****ed up situation, i am humbled and honored to be graced with the presence of such good people and true supporters

http://www.killmusick.com/km1/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19239

l_c6d961c8481e4176ac1f2958f17a28c1.jpg

See the "tribute" song, "Eternal Respect."
http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr

also from that link:

Kelley had been on paid leave this academic year to conduct research and had resigned from the university effective in May, school spokesman Dennis Sercombe said.

earlier in this thread IIRC, there was talk of her being fired but this states she resigned ...

kinda off-topic I guess but just trying to recall where the fired rumours came from or which is correct

LadyL, I'm not familiar with the academic world, but those who were explained that universities often say a "fired" employee is on "leave." Apparently, when a tenured professor is fired it's a very big deal and is, usually, very ambiguously worded. That's just my recollection of the explanation. I have no expertise in the world of academia.

Many (even some on this board) would consider such "activities" to be harmless fun, or simply part of a normal teenager's "rite of passage". The mere idea of young people being involved in a murderous cult is considered absurd and impossible. He must have done it out of simple jealousy over a girlfriend.
Yeah, that's it.

Satanism?? "Ridiculous!"
"That's just silly!"
"Nobody believes in that stuff anymore, that was back in the Middle Ages."

Well, there's not much you can say. Everyone's entitled to his/her opinion.

Thanks for posting these images, absynthminded1, disturbing as they may be.

One source of the "fired" rumor is a posting by Emma on MySpace. She commented that her mom had been fired.

Since LE has brought in an occult expert on the case, I don't think they are as easily convinced and as Joe said previously, it certainly cant be discounted at this point. IMO.

I'm not denying that KindraLore. I'm just expressing my opinion at this point, which I will change if new evidence comes forward. I have no doubt that Sam created a gruesome murder scene complete with satanic messages or symbols. But I think he was working alone. For now, I think the trigger was jealousy and rejection which unleashed the macabre fantasies he's been immersed in since he was 10 years old.

I'm not denying that KindraLore. I'm just expressing my opinion at this point, which I will change if new evidence comes forward. I have no doubt that Sam created a gruesome murder scene complete with satanic messages or symbols. But I think he was working alone. For now, I think the trigger was jealousy and rejection which unleashed the macabre fantasies he's been immersed in since he was 10 years old.

Thank you GXM and I do appreciate your stance and opinion. I personally haven't formed a solid concrete one as of yet on this case. Im not sure what to believe.

I do think its sad that these young kids have chosen this dark path (I am talking about the SKR followers in general). It makes me even more sad when I see them adorn young children with satanic or SKR clothing, or even write on their pregnant bellies dedications to Satan or SKR. I imagine the little children wont have much of a fighting chance if brought up in such a dark world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro