VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read it was someone from WIR that he called, but why wouldn't you call your family first? That's another reason why I say someone knew what was going to happen, or at least thought they knew. If not, then why would you make it a point to tell them and not someone in your family?

He was probably too ashamed to tell someone in his family what he had done. I think McCroskey did this alone. I think if anybody at SKR had any part in this its in the fact that they know they have these kind of serious followers and they knew that one could maybe do something like this and they didnt and still dont care.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I scrolled back but could not locate the info so off the top of my head:

Sam calls someone at WIR on or around Sept. 16? (I could swear I saw that posted) and says he's killed them etc.

That is before Emma's Dad is killed if so.

Why does that guy wait around for the SKR guy to be calling around trying to get information? Why didn't he call police or track down Mel's mom?

I'm confused how this all went down with the phone calls to SKR guy and who called his girlfriend and when.

If that is the right date his friend should feel awful guilty for trying to be a loyal friend instead of doing the right thing and calling police immediately. That dumb thinking cost someone their life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I scrolled back but could not locate the info so off the top of my head:

Sam calls someone at WIR on or around Sept. 16? (I could swear I saw that posted) and says he's killed them etc.

Why does that guy wait around for the SKR guy to be calling around trying to get information? Why didn't he call police or track down Mel's mom?

I'm confused how this all went down with the phone calls to SKR guy and who called his girlfriend and when.

Yeah, it's right here....
Friday, September 18th between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shrim (rapper) calls police and tells them that a friend of McCroskey from California said he got a call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic...,2184770.story
...Also why does this sicktanick dude feel so obligated to call all of these people etc....I remember at one point if I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere where that sicktanick guy was the one who called mels mom to tell her she was dead even before the police had found the bodies....why on earth would you do that? Esp. if you didn't know for a fact yet?

according to sicktanick:

A phone call was placed in the early morning hours of 9/19/2009 from Melanie Wells mother to Razakel, regarding the whereabouts of her daughter being that Neither Emma or her Parents could be reached at the time, she was due home and had not arrived and had becomed worried.

Myself and Razakel became concerned and contacted various people trying to locate the individuals in question (Melanie, Emma & Sam) and were unable to reach anyone.

Shortly after i recieved a phone call from a individual stating that the Suspect in the murders had contacted them saying he had "killed" everyone. This caused me great concern being that we ourselves could not reach the parents or subjects in question.

At that point i took it upon myself to contact the Farmville Police Department and inform them of a possible homicide at the kelly residence. My statement was taken, and officers were dispatched to the scene shortly thereafter. ( i had the address because purchases had been made via the killmusick store ).

I have personally been in contact with Melanie & Sam's family, trying my best to keep them updated with any information i was givin by the detectives to whom which at this point i was in hourly
contact with.

according to police timeline:

Friday, September 18th between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shrim (rapper) calls police and tells them that a friend of McCroskey from California said he got a call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.

a couple pages up Gene wrote that Sam called Syniister.

timesdispatch.com:

Thursday, Sept. 17, afternoon: Wells' mother calls Mark Niederbrock about 2 or 2:30 p.m. to say she's concerned about her daughter and can't reach her. Niederbrock tells his own mother he's going to check on them at Kelley's house.

here's what this individual (Syniister) has to say:

I am glad he didn't hurt himself and or anyone else. I just wish he would have called me before carrying out these unspeakable acts.

according to sicktanick:

according to police timeline:

a couple pages up Gene wrote that Sam called Syniister.

here's what this individual (Syniister) has to say:

I keep getting confused, because it seems like too many different things are happening.

I was just reading over sicktanicks blog, and I just have to say, why as a parent would you even communicate with those people after you know the situation, esp when you find out that your kid is dead and they know it before you do. I'm sorry but I think I'd be a little uncomfortable talking to you at that point.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=510828718
Were all of these people brainwashed or something?
You know what else I've thought about? Everytime I see a cached of sams page it always says he's single. I remember one comment that Emma made to Sam saying "guess what I changed on my page" and I keep assuming its the relationship status, but the strange thing is if you look at his page at different time frames it seems to me that Emma and Sam may have just started to go out a couple months or so ago. Then I remember someone saying their relationship was a secret, so who knows?.....
I keep forgetting to mention this, if sam was so liked by the WIR people then how come i don't see him advertised on their pages just them advertised on his page......

Yeah, it's right here....
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic...,2184770.story
...Also why does this sicktanick dude feel so obligated to call all of these people etc....I remember at one point if I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere where that sicktanick guy was the one who called mels mom to tell her she was dead even before the police had found the bodies....why on earth would you do that? Esp. if you didn't know for a fact yet?

I followed this case and I think every article since the night it broke in the news and I dont remember Sicktanick breaking news of Mels death to her mom before the police atleast said there were bodies discovered. I remember him saying he was trying to keep them up to date with what he found out from police. I also think but am not completely sure that Melanies mother may have called Sicktanick asking about her daughter when she was desperate to here from her. Sicktanicks wife/girlfriend Razakel has said she had a personal relationship with Mel's mother. If they told Mel/s mother the news before police even knew about the deaths than Im sure Mel's mother would be very suspicious herself.

And depending on when the friend heard about the murders on Thursday he may or may not have been able to save Emmas fathers life by contacting police with the information immediately. We know Emmas dad was killed sometime on Thursday. Sicktanick as bad a person as he seems at least did the right thing and told police what he knew the day he found out. He didnt hold on to it wondering if he should rat on McCroskey or not. He did the right thing.

I think this is likely just a simple case of domestic violence over a deep conspiracy involving an entire underground record label. I however wouldnt doubt McCroskey blaming SKR in some way once he's on trial and facing the death penalty.

I followed this case and I think every article since the night it broke in the news and I dont remember Sicktanick breaking news of Mels death to her mom before the police atleast said there were bodies discovered. I remember him saying he was trying to keep them up to date with what he found out from police. I also think but am not completely sure that Melanies mother may have called Sicktanick asking about her daughter when she was desperate to here from her. Sicktanicks wife/girlfriend Razakel has said she had a personal relationship with Mel's mother.

And depending on when the friend heard about the murders on Thursday he may or may not have been able to save Emmas fathers life by contacting police with the information immediately. We know Emmas dad was killed sometime on Thursday. Sicktanick as bad a person as he seems at least did the right thing and told police what he knew the day he found out. He didnt hold on to it wondering if he should rat on McCroskey or not. He did the right thing.

I think this is likely just a simple case of domestic violence over a deep conspiracy involving an entire underground record label. I however wouldnt doubt McCroskey blaming SKR in some way once he's on trial and facing the death penalty.
From sicktanicks blog...
I have personally been in contact with Melanie & Sam's family, trying my best to keep them updated with any information i was givin by the detectives to whom which at this point i was in hourly
contact with.

I was later informed by certain parties that the victims were indeed murdered and that sam was no where to be found, it was at this point i took it upon myself to contact the wells family and inform
them sadly that i had been informed that their daughter had been murdered, the wells family had not been contacted at this point by any law enforcement, and i felt it to be my obligation as a human being
to inform them of what had happened, i reffered to them the phone number of the detective to whom i had been in regular contact with at that point in time.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=510828718
....believe me I've been doing some research...haha
just before that he says this...
At this time, it is not our place to disclose any details (out of respect not only for the legal issues, but more importantly the families involved). Both Emma & Melanie were HUGE SKR/WIR Supporters and it breaks our hearts to know such acts were commited to them, both of these beautiful peoples lifes were cut short (along with Emmas Parents), and we will miss them dearly and whole heartedly.
...but as the day progresses he keeps updated and giving more details.

...and once again I'm sorry, but why would you call someone by the name of sicktanic to ask them anything about your child when she is in another state all together? I still say something is weird about the whole situation. If mel and emmas parents did like them, not just as people, but as their childrens role model and friends then they had to be brainwashed. Because I'm sorry but I wouldn't trust anything that a guy who beats himself in the head while performing on stage says about my daughter in a time like that.
and if you want to see the footage of him beating himself I can show you that too. :)

You know what else I've thought about? Everytime I see a cached of sams page it always says he's single.

a year ago he was in a relationship with mia, sam's ms profile cached on 06/01/2008:

samms.jpg

p.s. The Mission Infect Network = undergroundnation.ning.com

From sicktanicks blog...
contact with.

I was later informed by certain parties that the victims were indeed murdered and that sam was no where to be found, it was at this point i took it upon myself to contact the wells family and inform
them sadly that i had been informed that their daughter had been murdered, the wells family had not been contacted at this point by any law enforcement, and i felt it to be my obligation as a human being
to inform them of what had happened, i reffered to them the phone number of the detective to whom i had been in regular contact with at that point in time.

....believe me I've been doing some research...haha
just before that he says this...
At this time, it is not our place to disclose any details (out of respect not only for the legal issues, but more importantly the families involved). Both Emma & Melanie were HUGE SKR/WIR Supporters and it breaks our hearts to know such acts were commited to them, both of these beautiful peoples lifes were cut short (along with Emmas Parents), and we will miss them dearly and whole heartedly.
...but as the say progresses he keeps updated and giving more details.

I thought you were saying he told them Mel was dead before police had even found the bodies.

Him having to be the one to tell Mel's mom she was dead is still strange though. I think they may have had a closer relationship with Mel's mother than we know. If Mel's own mom doesnt find it strange than I dont really either. Im sure once the bodies were confirmed dead it was known who they would be.

a year ago he was in a relationship with mia, sam's ms profile cached on 06/01/2008:

samms.jpg

p.s. The Mission Infect Network = undergroundnation.ning.com

Yeah but that was when he was with that girl mia, not emma, it says right there mia is my luver.... or whatever...i mean since him and emma were dating i don't see it nowhere on any of his pages. it musta been the secret thing as mentioned before.
Thats the only place I've seen his album metioned but i was mainly speaking of on his myspace he has all these artists displayed but when i see others pages even in caches i don't see sam mentioned on any of their pages i mean as far as him being an artist goes.

I thought you were saying he told them Mel was dead before police had even found the bodies.

Him having to be the one to tell Mel's mom she was dead is still strange though. I think they may have had a closer relationship with Mel's mother than we know. If Mel's own mom doesnt find it strange than I dont really either. Im sure once the bodies were confirmed dead it was known who they would be.

We don't know what mels mother thinks though, i haven't heard her side."Attempts to reach Wells' parents were unsuccessful." They won't talk to the press so we won't know what they think about it or Raz. Sicktanick says he had their contact info because Mel had ordered stuff from their store. Mel's mom may have just contacted Raz because she couldn't get in touch with anyone else and Raz was one of the last people to have seen the girls besides emmas parents, but sadly they were dead.
Also he didn't have to be the one to tell her he wanted to tell her. Why didn't the cops tell her? Also they hadn't even identified the bodies at that time, what a horrible thing to tell someone if you don't know it's true.
Either way it all sounds fishy to me.
We kind of now know that sam did it on sept. 15 or early sept 16 because of the statement made by WIR that they got a phone call on the 16th and what mels parents had to say to the police here....
Wells' parents told Berkeley County authorities that the last time they were in contact with Melanie was 1:23 a.m. Sept. 15.
http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...farmville_in_search_for_slain_daughter/19928/
....but it must have been on the 15 because Mels dad came on the 16th to get her and sat in the driveway for 7 hours....so if you ask me that explains why she was calling Raz. Who else was she going to call at that point? She had called everyone and most of them were already dead unfortunately, and the police couldn't even help, they went to the house and found nothing the first time.

This article I just found tells a lot more details about the parents and family of mel and sam...
http://hamptonroads.com/2009/09/fellow-horrorcore-rapper-reported-suspect-farmville-killings
Shrim informed McCroskey's mother, Chevelle McCroskey, that her son was a suspect, prompting her to try calling her son's teenage girlfriend, Emma Niederbrock. She got her voice mail.

The 16-year-old girl's sweet-sounding voice still is on Chevelle McCroskey's mind.

''I'm tempted to call it again, because I just feel so bad that her life is gone," she said.

''She just sounded like a sweet girl," Chevelle McCroskey said. "I just feel really bad for her. It's an awful thing. She's never going to get to grow up."

The recollections of Chevelle McCroskey and Shrim shed light on the frantic hours before and after the bodies were found in the home Emma Niederbrock shared with her mother, Longwood professor Debra S. Kelley, 53, who was killed as well.
..and wth?....
On the evening of Thursday, Sept. 17, McCroskey called his sister, Sarah McCroskey, at their home in Castro Valley, Calif., and left a message about 5:30 p.m. PDT checking on the family and saying he loved her, she said.

She said she didn't answer because she still was angry with him for reporting her to police for being loud in their home a few days before he flew to Virginia on Sept. 6.

this explains why mels mom called Raz...
Razakel was friends with Emma Niederbrock and Wells. Wells' mother had spoken with Razakel on another occasion because she was curious about her daughter's interest in horrorcore, which is hip-hop music accompanied by violent lyrics, Shrim said.

Wells' mother wanted to know about a horrorcore festival that Wells planned to attend in Michigan. Wells went to the festival with Emma Niederbrock and McCroskey; Kelley took them.
...so its' not like mels and Raz were really friends actually.

Perhaps something along those lines - or just a CYA on his part - calling her back from calling the house so that she would not call the police sooner than it happened - IMO he was buying time by leaving a message for her.

I agree. I think his plan was to lay low, buy time and get out of town before the bodies were found (and then claim he left before it happened).

It sounds like Mel's mother got suspicious because, along with not hearing back from Mel, Sam's stories keep changing.

"Every time she spoke to him, he told a different story," Gardner said.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...farmville_in_search_for_slain_daughter/19928/

I agree. I think his plan was to lay low, buy time and get out of town before the bodies were found (and then claim he left before it happened).

Yeah, they'll never suspect it was that kid from California that was here before, with the hatchet.

It's these sort of typos that are making an already complex timeline hard to follow:

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-timeline-farmville,0,6154563.story

Okay so did the WIR guy get a call from Sam on Wednesday, September 16th or Thursday, September 17?

If it was Thursday afternoon then I'm wondering if it was after Sam killed the pastor. Maybe the fourth murder made him realize that he was not going to get away with this horrific crime.

Yeah, they'll never suspect it was that kid from California that was here before, with the hatchet.

ITA. Sam doesn't seem like the sharpest tack in the box. The one thing he had going for him was that he's a stone cold killer and could throw the cops, drivers, etc. off with his calm demeanor after committing such horrible crimes and living for days with the dead bodies.

At this point, I'd be willing to entertain the idea that SickTanick orchestrated the murder(s) to make an example of those who stuck their nose in SKR's business. Think of how a book on his little family might have impacted his little dominion....

The publication of such a book would be the best thing that ever happened to SKR.

Your post consists of 100% unsupported speculation and unsubstantiated accusations. Not very useful.

Wow. I thought I was kinda bad-*advertiser censored* at 16 but... can you imagine if that were YOUR 16yo daughter in that photo? I cannot.... Please, God, don't let it get like that. Ever.

Given that you are posting this, it seems to me (a parent of a 14 year old daughter BTW) that you are well on your way to trouble. Suggestion: Spend more time with your kids instead of sitting around posting here and "hoping" it won't happen to you.

FWIW I grew up in Berkeley California in the late 70s and what these kids are doing isn't anything new and it strongly reminds me of the early days of punk in the Bay Area. They've taken a somewhat different creative angle, emphasizing the horror movie aspect, but the spirit of the movement is very much the same. I know a lot of people that were casualties of that era and some that survived it, so let's keep it real. Get over your shock and horror at the content of their music, the intention is to scare you, but in reality it's not much different from that of Black Sabbath, the Sex Pistols, etc.

Remember Sid and Nancy? Yeah...

ITA. Sam doesn't seem like the sharpest tack in the box. The one thing he had going for him was that he's a stone cold killer and could throw the cops, drivers, etc. off with his calm demeanor after committing such horrible crimes and living for days with the dead bodies.

Weirdly, he had that mojo working for him all along. To stay there and even to travel with those people, dressed up like he's a Halloween-level serial killer, and still be in a position to kill them in their own home days later? Sam must have come off as the most passive, kicked bunny in that atmosphere for someone not to go, whoa, let's cut this stranger loose. He may be one warped, evil being, as cold as he sounds when he says, "jesus made me do it ha."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES