VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this negative energy (spell, possession, etc.) comes from within, not some unseen outside force. Blaming horrorcore seems, to me at least, to be similar to the Twinkie defense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense

Unless an accomplice turns up, Sam is responsible for these murders. About the only other people that might bear any other responsibility are his parents, not Emma's parents. Sam's parents are the ones that should have kept their son away from violent influences. After all, Emma didn't kill anybody. Sam did.

I basically agree wth you. Many murderers have used the defense of being possessed by something like "demons" before and luckily jurors most of the tme reject the idea. Im not sure how much we should blame Sams parents, sometimes people kill when they have very loving and caring parents. It does seem Sam parents were flawed from the little we do know though.

Most murderers are sociopaths, they do not have the ability to have emotion or feelings for anyone or anything except themselves. Do you think something such as horrorcore is what turns someone to a sociopath? Sam McCroskey is a sociopath who would have likely killed someone else, probably a female, that he got very angry with even if he had never met Emma or never listened to horrorcore music. Putting so much blame on the "Horrorcore" influence is pretty lame IMO.

Everybodys got an opinion I guess.

I wouldnt blame the music but i would say it can be conditioning when listened to constantly and a persons life revolves around those images completely.. I would most def say it made it faster and easier for sam to kill.. As for juding him a sociopath.. Who can say, we havent got much info other then he did listen to horrorcore, so i dont know where you making that judgment from, either way it seems speculation at best.

Saying "most murderers are sociopaths" is probably not accurate either. I would think that many more murders come out of jealousy, desire for money, power, etc., than out of the sociopathy of the perpetrator.

Maybe you're defining sociopathy differently than I would. Are you thinking Sam is a sociopath, or a guy who felt ****ed over? The way I understand sociopaths, they don't have to get ****ed over to kill.

I'm sure you don't "get all excited for the new Jason movie to come out." I think James is talking about a different level of... appreciation... that comes out in the group under discussion for a genre of movie that is geared, mostly, toward a young audience.

Enjoying a good/bad horror film doesn't make you abnormal, but there are some hard-core fans of the genre that certainly are abnormal, as in weirdly immature.

(You're good by us, though, gxm! :) ) --tap

Yeah, I didn't mean to come across as insulting everyone that went and seen the new Jason movie, it's not like that at all. Everyone has guilty pleasures, some of them a little immature even. Mine is probably video games. I was an avid video game player as a child, it had actually become a problem because I wasted a lot of time doing it. Even today when the new football season starts and the new Madden comes out, I find myself playing for hours at a time, for a couple of weeks trying to complete a few seasons before I get bored with it.

I'm sure I have others, I just can't think of them.

And as Tapu said, it's a different level of appreciation that I was speaking on. I'm sure you go for what it was made for, suspense. I doubt you jump out of your seat and yell "That chick just got her F'n head cut off!"

Unless you do... in that case i'm sorry.

Most murderers are sociopaths, they do not have the ability to have emotion or feelings for anyone or anything except themselves. Do you think something such as horrorcore is what turns someone to a sociopath? Sam McCroskey is a sociopath who would have likely killed someone else, probably a female, that he got very angry with even if he had never met Emma or never listened to horrorcore music. Putting so much blame on the "Horrorcore" influence is pretty lame IMO.

I believe this is false. Most murders are committed as a result of an argument or in relation to another crime such as a robbery or drug dealing. Most murderers are in fact not sociopaths by any reasonable definition of the term.

Further McCroskey's behavior doesn't fit that of a sociopath based on the information I know about. In particular the element of significant and persistent deception and lying is missing.

I basically agree wth you. Many murderers have used the defense of being possessed by something like "demons" before and luckily jurors most of the tme reject the idea. Im not sure how much we should blame Sams parents, sometimes people kill when they have very loving and caring parents. It does seem Sam parents were flawed from the little we do know though.

Nope. Demonic possession is a very infrequently used defense. A more common defense would be to claim intoxication or drug use led to the defendant accidentally committing the murder.

FYI see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_Murder_Trial

dangrsmind, it's hard to argue with all of this extensive research you have done. I'm sure it is all accurate; I just don't think it's ever going to apply to this case. It's branching out too far. Why do I form this opinion? I'm around these people. I've met a lot of these SKR people because of ties with friends that listen to SKR. I've had conversations. I've heard stories from them, through others, I've basically gathered a lot of information over the last year and half before the crime was committed, and now I'm watching everyone draw their conclusions which has been fascinating to me. The most fascinating yet has been yours, because it’s complex. Complex beyond anything I’ve heard from any of the SKR group. Complex beyond the mentality of 90% of any SKR fan I’ve met. I’m not saying you’re wrong, you could be dead on, and after all I never met Sam. But I’ll give you a breakdown of the people that I know closely that are “SKR Disciples” or whatever, the ‘street team’ as I would call them. I’ll use their real names because that actually protects their identity better, believe that or not.

Chris – I’ve known Chris for 15 years or more. We grew up in the same small Indiana town. We weren’t always great friends when we were very young, but became great friends through middle/high school. His parents weren’t the ideal parents, I won’t get into why but I will say his parents more or less forced him into rebellion. Any of us growing up in the conditions and rules he was under would have rebelled, just maybe not in the same way. He became a juggalo early into High School. Began acting out and dressing much differently and pretty much not giving a ****. Not about what people thought, not about anything. His attitude from then to now has basically become ‘If you can’t handle who I am, what I say, what I do, then just stay away from me’ This isn’t always something I have liked, because he can tend to act out of line and attract a lot of attention, and I never liked attracting too much attention. It’s hard to say for sure if he is serious, but he actually has his own religion. By the way he preaches about it and never lets it down, I would say he’s dead serious about it. He actually named if after himself and believes he is his own god. But not in the way you may think. To break it down, he pretty much believes ‘Hey, I’m your friend. I’m nothing special. I have no powers; I have no super vision, nothing. But I’m your friend and if you need me, just call me. I’ll never judge you, I’ll never punish you, and so I’m the perfect god.’ I remember hearing of a conversation between him and sictanik where sic said “If I wasn’t a Satanist, I would be under your religion.” This is hardly something that a true satanist, that believes it to his core, would say. This is a candid conversation between two friends, not a blog , PR post or a WIR radio interview on Myspace. A real conversation between two real friends. Chris has an appreciation for all music, all forms of art. He just likes to have something to call his own, and SKR is it. He has friends that perform and promote it, so he helps them and in return gets free stuff.

George – I’ve known him for 2 years now, and he’s one of my best friends. One of the best guys I’ve ever met. Second day I knew him at one of our annual beer pong tournaments, I told him “Man, I want to take you to meet my mom. She’ll see you, judge you and within 5 minutes that judgment will flip around." I was right, mom always asks how George is doing, he’s just that kind of guy. He’s another type that likes all music. He says his favorite is horrorcore because it’s brutal. He will routinely show me a new song, which has become awkward in the last few weeks because of what has happened and what I have seen discussed on this board. But he will show me a new song and more often than not burst out laughing when certain parts come up. Either because yes, it was something funny that was ‘rapped’ or because it was shocking. Like “they did not just say that” type of thing. This guy, like me, has no religion and isn’t buying sic as being something more than he is.

Joe – I’ve known Joe as long as I’ve known George. I don’t know his quite as well, our personality’s kind of clash sometimes. He’s a good dude though; he just likes to act ‘hard’ a lot. Horrorcore is ‘hard’ to him. The ‘wicked ****’ is the ‘hard ****’ to him. That’s why he likes it. I can’t speak too much else on Joe, I just know that he’s a leader, not a follower and he’s not looking at Sic as his ‘leader’ or ‘mentor’ in any capacity. I’d bet my house on that.

A couple years back Chris and I lived in side by side apartment buildings. We would regularly have beer pong tournaments every weekend. I would just crawl out of my bedroom window, walk across the roof about 35 feet, knock on his windows and climb in. Then later that night, when I was really drunk, I could go right across the roof again without having to speak to any police or anything. It was perfect. One day I knocked on the window because I needed to use is phone. I came in and to my surprise his living room was full of pretty much the SKR label, they were all sharing what I’ll call a special cigar. I waved to everyone and everyone kind of just looked at me with disbelief that I had just crawled through Chris’ window. I used the phone, shook hands with everyone talked for a little bit and went back to my apartment. One I got back through my window I looked back across and everyone was looking out of his windows, watching me crawl in and laughing their asses off, like they couldn’t believe it.

No satanic rituals going down. Just some friends sharing a good time. No 16 years old girls either.

Dangrsmind, if you come close to being right, which I doubt, it will be under the circumstance that sictanik is brainwashing some of his fans, and just hanging out with the rest. He’s choosing victims here and there, leaving the rest alone. You can find these unsurprising connections with Satanism and Sicntanik’s lyrics, but I doubt anyone is going to find a real cult. People can buy into what you’re saying because hey, you’re a smart guy that on top of being smart is a Google and Wikipedia wiz.

But take it from someone who is close to the people that are actually close to the situation. You’re reading too deep into this. Let’s stick to the facts of the case. We have one bad seed with social problems that went over the edge, most likely because of a text message on Emma’s phone. I know that puts the brakes on too much more discussion before more facts are presented, but facts are facts. I’d rather read into facts here than into deep, ongoing speculation with no real facts to back it up.

dangrsmind, it's hard to argue with all of this extensive research you have done. I'm sure it is all accurate; I just don't think it's ever going to apply to this case. It's branching out too far. Why do I form this opinion? I'm around these people. I've met a lot of these SKR people because of ties with friends that listen to SKR. I've had conversations. I've heard stories from them, through others, I've basically gathered a lot of information over the last year and half before the crime was committed, and now I'm watching everyone draw their conclusions which has been fascinating to me. The most fascinating yet has been yours, because it’s complex. Complex beyond anything I’ve heard from any of the SKR group. Complex beyond the mentality of 90% of any SKR fan I’ve met. I’m not saying you’re wrong, you could be dead on, and after all I never met Sam. But I’ll give you a breakdown of the people that I know closely that are “SKR Disciples” or whatever, the ‘street team’ as I would call them. I’ll use their real names because that actually protects their identity better, believe that or not.

Chris – I’ve known Chris for 15 years or more. We grew up in the same small Indiana town. We weren’t always great friends when we were very young, but became great friends through middle/high school. His parents weren’t the ideal parents, I won’t get into why but I will say his parents more or less forced him into rebellion. Any of us growing up in the conditions and rules he was under would have rebelled, just maybe not in the same way. He became a juggalo early into High School. Began acting out and dressing much differently and pretty much not giving a ****. Not about what people thought, not about anything. His attitude from then to now has basically become ‘If you can’t handle who I am, what I say, what I do, then just stay away from me’ This isn’t always something I have liked, because he can tend to act out of line and attract a lot of attention, and I never liked attracting too much attention. It’s hard to say for sure if he is serious, but he actually has his own religion. By the way he preaches about it and never lets it down, I would say he’s dead seriously about it. He actually named if after himself and believes he is his own god. But not in the way you may think. To break it down, he pretty much believes ‘Hey, I’m your friend. I’m nothing special. I have no powers; I have no super vision, nothing. But I’m your friend and if you need me, just call me. I’ll never judge you, I’ll never punish you, and so I’m the perfect god.’ I remember hearing of a conversation between him and sictanik where sic said “If I wasn’t a Satanist, I would be under your religion.” Chris has an appreciation for all music, all forms of art. He just likes to have something to call his own, and SKR is it. He has friends that perform and promote it, so he helps them and in return gets free stuff.

George – I’ve known him for 2 years now, and he’s one of my best friends. One of the best guys I’ve ever met. Second day I knew him at one of our annual beer pong tournaments, I told him “Man, I want to take you to meet my mom. She’ll see you, judge you and within 5 minutes that judgment will flip around. I was right, mom always asks how George is doing, he’s just that kind of guy. He’s another type that likes all music. He says his favorite is horrorcore because it’s brutal. He will routinely show me a new song, which has become awkward in the last few weeks because of what has happened and what I have seen discussed on this board. But he will show me a new song and more often than not burst out laughing when certain parts come up. Either because yes, it was something funny that was ‘rapped’ or because it was shocking. Like “they did not just say that” type of thing. This guy, like me, has no religion and isn’t buying sic as being something more than he is.

Joe – I’ve known Joe as long as I’ve known George. I don’t know his quite as well, our personality’s kind of clash sometimes. He’s a good dude though; he just likes to act ‘hard’ a lot. Horrorcore is ‘hard’ to him. The ‘wicked ****’ is the ‘hard ****’ to him. That’s why he likes it. I can’t speak too much else on Joe, I just know that he’s a leader, not a follower and he’s not looking at Sic as his ‘leader’ or ‘mentor’ in any capacity. I’d bet my house on that.

A couple years back Chris and I lived in side by side apartment buildings. We would regularly have beer pong tournaments every weekend. I would just crawl out of my bedroom window, walk across the roof about 35 feet, knock on his windows and climb in. Then later that night, when I was really drunk, I could go right across the roof again without having to speak to any police or anything. It was perfect. One day I knocked on the window because I needed to use is phone. I came in and to my surprise his living room was full of pretty much the SKR label, they were all sharing what I’ll call a special cigar. I waved to everyone and everyone kind of just looked at me with disbelief that I had just crawled through Chris’ window. I used the phone, shook hands with everyone talked for a little bit and went back to my apartment. One I got back through my window I looked back across and everyone was looking out of his windows, watching me crawl in and laughing their asses off, like they couldn’t believe it.

No satanic rituals going down. Just some friends sharing a good time. No 16 years old girls either.

Dangrsmind, if you come close to being right, which I doubt, it will be under the circumstance that sictanik is brainwashing some of his fans, and just hanging out with the rest. He’s choosing victims here and there, leaving the rest alone. You can find these unsurprising connections with Satanism and Sicntanik’s lyrics, but I doubt anyone is going to find a real cult. People can buy into what you’re saying because hey, you’re a smart guy that on top of being smart is a Google and Wikipedia wiz.

But take it from someone who is close to the people that are actually close to the situation. You’re reading too deep into this. Let’s stick to the facts of the case. We have one bad seed with social problems that went over the edge, most likely because of a text message on Emma’s phone. I know that puts the brakes on too much more discussion before more facts are presented, but facts are facts. I’d rather read into facts here than into deep, ongoing speculation with no real facts to back it up.

James,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful response and the compliments. I fear you are going to hate the posting I plan to make a bit later today though....

I am not saying that SKR is a cult, on the contrary as your stories support there is little evidence to support the conventional cult theory, but that doesn't mean that Sam McCroskey didn't believe in the occult or didn't think that he would gain some sort of occult powers through these murders. And Sam DID participate in a Stanic ritual that just happened to be documented on video too.

Ask yourself why he called the police to the house. Why didn't he clean himself up to avoid detection? And why was he just waiting calmly in the airport instead of hiding out somewhere to avoid getting caught? I note that despite apparently smelling like death, he wandered around interacting with people including law enforcement for a couple of days without anyone getting wise to what he had done. Surprising don't you think?

James,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful response and the compliments. I fear you are going to hate the posting I plan to make a bit later today though....

I am not saying that SKR is a cult, on the contrary as your stories support there is little evidence to support the conventional cult theory, but that doesn't mean that Sam McCroskey didn't believe in the occult or didn't think that he would gain some sort of occult powers through these murders. And Sam DID participate in a Stanic ritual that just happened to be documented on video too.

Ask yourself why he called the police to the house. Why didn't he clean himself up to avoid detection? And why was he just waiting calmly in the airport instead of hiding out somewhere to avoid getting caught? I note that despite apparently smelling like death, he wandered around interacting with people including law enforcement for a couple of days without anyone getting wise to what he had done. Surprising don't you think?

What was surprising? The fact that he did it or the fact that no one detected him? Was he as surprised as we are that no one was figuring him out? Was he is that house so long that he didn't realize the smell was on him because he was used ot it by then? Did he know, like he must have, that he was going to get caught eventually? Did he call the cops there and send them to the basement to try and pin this on someone else, as others have speculated? By the time he got the airport, wouldn't he feel is was in the clear, seeing as he had run into several police officers without being arrested?

Yes, the whole story is surprising. None of it suggests a ritual. A lot of it suggests bad police work and luck.

Almost no one in the U.S. has "nothing to do with any sort of violent entertainment" unfortunately. Most Americans watch TV and almost everyone that watches TV is exposed to violent media of some type. Finding your control group will be difficult.

Your posting also brings to mind Milgram's experiments on authority and the famous Stanford Prison Study in which he found that most people, not rare unique individuals, could be directed to commit terrible acts simply by having someone in authority direct them or because they were playing a specific role in a specific social situation, i.e. pretending to be a prison guard. Milgram initially believed as you do that these properties were unique to specific individuals or cultures, but the science showed otherwise.

Just to clarify: Milgram's experiments were conducted at Yale University beginning in 1961, though they have been repeated, with a high degree of salience, on several other occasions. The study focused on obedience to authority and is a masterclass in experimental design.

The Stanford Prison study took place in the early 1970s and was led by Philip Zimbardo. Although researchers in this experiment were also interested in authority it was primarily interested in the extent to which adopted roles might harden under specific circumstances. The study was abandoned fairly quickly, though it too has been repeated with a fairly high degree of salience.

Syko Sam, I suspect, would have gone to the limit in either experiment. And this desire to occupy a well-defined role, however repellant to some mainstream culture, may help to explain a) why he did what he did and b) the extent to which his embeddedness in his particular subculture with its influential norms and expectations contributed (if indirectly and generally unwittingly) to his actions. A parallel case might be the Jasmine Richardson and Jeremy Steinke familicide (sic) in Medicine Hat Alberta.

best,

s

What was surprising? The fact that he did it or the fact that no one detected him? Was he as surprised as we are that no one was figuring him out? Was he is that house so long that he didn't realize the smell was on him because he was used ot it by then? Did he know, like he must have, that he was going to get caught eventually? Did he call the cops there and send them to the basement to try and pin this on someone else, as others have speculated? By the time he got the airport, wouldn't he feel is was in the clear, seeing as he had run into several police officers without being arrested?

Yes, the whole story is surprising. None of it suggests a ritual. A lot of it suggests bad police work and luck.

I admit this is all speculation and somewhat far out, but please bear with me...

Sam did participate in at least one ritual involving four simulated ritual murders.

What if Sam McCrosky performed some sort of necromantic ritual involving the dead bodies? And what if he thought the ritual he performed had worked and that as a result he was invulnerable in some way? Remember that law enforcement has said they are swamped with "hundreds" of pieces of evidence and they did call in an occult "expert" to advise them on the case.

Two days of interactions with people including law enforcement confirmed in his mind that in fact he was invulnerable and couldn't be caught, so he headed to the airport "knowing" he was safe. He didn't wash himself, because he believed it was the smell of death itself that was protecting him.

I understand that this is hard to swallow, but there it is.

I admit this is all speculation and somewhat far out, but please bear with me...

Sam did participate in at least one ritual involving four simulated ritual murders.

What if Sam McCrosky performed some sort of necromantic ritual involving the dead bodies? And what if he thought the ritual he performed had worked and that as a result he was invulnerable in some way? Remember that law enforcement has said they are swamped with "hundreds" of pieces of evidence and they did call in an occult "expert" to advise them on the case.

Two days of interactions with people including law enforcement confirmed in his mind that in fact he was invulnerable and couldn't be caught, so he headed to the airport "knowing" he was safe. He didn't wash himself, because he believed it was the smell of death itself that was protecting him.

"The source also said that the lone male victim, Mark Niederbrock, was attacked in a different way than the three female victims. And the source said it does not appear that any of the female victims were sexually assaulted.

Regarding the crime scene, the source said that police did not find any overt evidence that the slayings were ritualistic in nature. CBS 6 had previously confirmed that a former Virginia Beach police detective who is also an expert on occult violence had been contacted by investigators."

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-murders-new-information,0,31503.story

Not saying I just outright believe this to be true, but it is what it is and we're trying to go by facts here.

He killed them with a blunt object, like maybe a hammer? Did he hit them over and over and over again? Did someone try and get away and get drug back to the house? There's a lot of scenerios were there could be 'hundreds' of pices of forensic evidence.

I agree he may have thought the smell was keeping people away from him, thus keeping him safe. I'm just saying that it doesn't lead me to believe that any of it was a ritual or that he was getting off on the smell. Maybe he was, who knows.

"The source also said that the lone male victim, Mark Niederbrock, was attacked in a different way than the three female victims. And the source said it does not appear that any of the female victims were sexually assaulted.

Regarding the crime scene, the source said that police did not find any overt evidence that the slayings were ritualistic in nature. CBS 6 had previously confirmed that a former Virginia Beach police detective who is also an expert on occult violence had been contacted by investigators."

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-murders-new-information,0,31503.story

Not saying I just outright believe this to be true, but it is what it is and we're trying to go by facts here.

He killed them with a blunt object, like maybe a hammer? Did he hit them over and over and over again? Did someone try and get away and get drug back to the house? There's a lot of scenerios were there could be 'hundreds' of pices of forensic evidence.

I agree he may have thought the smell was keeping people away from him, thus keeping him safe. I'm just saying that it doesn't lead me to believe that any of it was a ritual or that he was getting off on the smell. Maybe he was, who knows.

Have you ever smelled anything dead? It is a pervasive and overpowering odor. I worked in a lab for a while when I was a teenager and one of my jobs was to dump the dead experimental animals into a dumpster. Not pretty and I quit after seeing a dead sheep there one time.

The smell of death is an ancient thing developed to keep the living away from possibly diseased corpses. See http://www.livescience.com/animals/090911-smell-of-death.html

"Smell of death" can be used to estimate time of death: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17647-smell-of-death-can-point-to-murder-time.html

I've read accounts of criminal groups in Latin America that are involved in the Palo Mayombe branch of Santeria believing that the rituals will protect them and leaving themselves open to capture and even bullets because of that false trust. Adolfo Constanzo's more simple-minded cohorts come to mind....

Have you ever smelled anything dead? It is a pervasive and overpowering odor. I worked in a lab for a while when I was a teenager and one of my jobs was to dump the dead experimental animals into a dumpster. Not pretty and I quit after seeing a dead sheep there one time.

The smell of death is an ancient thing developed to keep the living away from possibly diseased corpses. See http://www.livescience.com/animals/090911-smell-of-death.html

"Smell of death" can be used to estimate time of death: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17647-smell-of-death-can-point-to-murder-time.html

Take that further. What do you think Sam was doing, with regard to the smell? I could believe that it's evidence he was reveling in having carried out all the stuff he'd been admiring and worshipping in horrorcore and such. Makes me think he would have been pretty busy and focused in that house, after the murders, making it all into something he's spent a lot of time fantasizing about.

I wouldnt blame the music but i would say it can be conditioning when listened to constantly and a persons life revolves around those images completely.. I would most def say it made it faster and easier for sam to kill.. As for juding him a sociopath.. Who can say, we havent got much info other then he did listen to horrorcore, so i dont know where you making that judgment from, either way it seems speculation at best.

Im making that judgement from the fact Sam seemed very calm and unconcerned around others after he had just killed four and he sat in a house with the victims he murdered for days. I doubt McCroskey has much concern for anybody but himself. It think most would say its obvious McCroskey seems pretty cold and heartless from wnat we do know. From all the far-fetched speculation there has been on this board so far I would say thinking Sam is a sociopath is about the least ridiculous of the speculation to point out. Some wouldnt even call it speculation.

Saying "most murderers are sociopaths" is probably not accurate either. I would think that many more murders come out of jealousy, desire for money, power, etc., than out of the sociopathy of the perpetrator.

Maybe you're defining sociopathy differently than I would. Are you thinking Sam is a sociopath, or a guy who felt ****ed over? The way I understand sociopaths, they don't have to get ****ed over to kill.

I think the murder of Emma's father after the initial three killings shows the dudes a sociopath, thats IMO. The initial three killings were probably done around the same time for some kind of anger. But he had a couple days with the bodies to think about what he had done, to feel bad for the people he had hurt. Instead he killed someone else a couple days later. I really do think its safe to say this guys a sociopath who could probably kill anyone without much care.

What we need... is a local informant. I'm sick of waiting for information. :-[

If he thought he was safe he would have sat in the house until Sunday when his plane left for California. Sam knew he didnt have any time, he felt the pressure, and he knew he was about to get arrested which is why he fled, he was trying to save himself, who is all he cared about. We have also read conflicting reports about the occult expert and supposed ritualistic evidence in the house. I think the simplicity and unoriginality of motive in this case is going to make looking back at this thread very laughable.

I'm not necessarily blaming horrocore, I'm blaming the people that Sam hung out with and Sam. Although I'm sure it probably stems from Sams parents as well and what he was taught as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC