VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late to say no 16 year old girls man, All people had to do was look at some of the members myspace profiles ahead of time and then check there girls pages from there.. Doesnt take a genious and age listed.. Almost all of them had under age girls.

I said there was no 16 year old girls at the place and event I was talking about, smartie.

Weird, then, that Sam said Jesus made him do it. I mean, potentially weird beyond that being just tongue-in-cheek.

I doubt it was just a joke. It indicates his true intentions perhaps. It also is worth remembering that SickTanick says that he is Jesus in a song and within the framework of Crowley's magick system known as Thelema every person is viewed as a god.

“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself."
--Charles Manson

Just another point while I am mentioning Manson, recall that SKR fans write "SKR will rise!" to show support for SKR. The word "rise" was also written in blood at the LaBianca home.

Okay, so I've been reading this thread for awhile now and finally signed up so I could give my two cents on the issue. I live in Farmville and follow this case daily and I think some of you are really on point with this and others are way off. Dangrsmind, I think you've gotten alot of interesting info on this issue and I thank you for the time you've invested, but I'm not sure this case goes as indepth as you've dug......it may very well though. Heroine, your last post where you quoted from another site are just a few of the rumors floating around about what happened. Claudicici, please understand that people aren't trying to personally attack you, but horrorcore is not "normal" to the rest of society. Also, please don't be so blinded to say that SKR didn't have anything to do with this, they may not have, but you can't rule it out at this point either.

As someone who listened to Brotha Lynch Hung, Esham, and the Gravediggas (those were considerd "horrorcore" rappers at the time) in the early 90's and have watched and enjoyed horror movies my entire life, I find this whole thing fascinating. I loved the crazy things they talked about (see this video for example) YouTube - Brotha Lynch Hung - Return of da Baby Killa but I also knew that it was all talk and for entertainment much like a horror movie is. Now, I think these people (SKR and juggalos) live in this type of fantasy land where this is real to them. I think these people are outcast and they've found others that have the same sort of "problems" as them and it builds from there. I'm sure for the most part they are nice people, but just don't fit in with "normal" society so when they find people that are more excepting of painting your face (when it's not Halloween) and coloring your hair, they stick with them and can become influenced by them. That's what I think has happened in this case. Of course they say Sam was a normal good guy, to them he was, just as your friends seem normal to you. The difference is that you and your friends probably don't sit around a make music about the devil, killing, and raping. If you did, and then you went off and did it, someone would say they aided you in your crime somehow. Remember, Manson says he didn't have the blood on his hands, but he's still in jail for the crime isn't he? So when this is what you talk about this day in and day out, make videos about, and take pictures disrespecting peoples graves (btw, all those invloved in that should all be jailed or have their *advertiser censored* kicked by the families of the ones they disrespected) then you should expect people to react to you the way they do.

I will say that I think Sam came with every intent on killing someone, it may have been planned with Emma because of her "bad" relationship with her mother (I'm not saying this is the case) or it could have been something for the satanic church (not say it's this either.) My point is that Sam is CRAZY! No one in their right mind kills anyone, let alone four people and stays in the house with the bodies. I think the parents had some responsibility to themselves and their daughter to not allow some guy they didn't even know to come stay at their house, esp. with their 16 yr. old daughter, but that doesn't mean they should have died for that mistake. I think SKR has a responsibility to know they influence these kids whether they like it or not and they shouldn't be hanging out drinking and somking weed with KIDS. Did the music make Sam do it? I don't think so, but I think the lifestyle he lived made it seem that if you have a problem with someone or anger issues, then violence is okay. I hold the Farmville Police Dept. responsible of dumb police work. They had MANY run-ins with Sam (at the house, in the house, writing him a ticket when he got the car stuck, at the Sheetz while waiting for a cab, and when they pulled the cab over for speeding and he was out of the car smoking.....that wasn't their fault because it was in another county, but still.)

The fact of the matter is that crazy things happen all over the country on a daily bases, but this just so happened to go down in a small town, involved a "horrorcore rapper," a criminology teacher, a priest, and their daughter and her friend who were horrorcore fans........it has all the makes of a movie if you look at it from that stand point, so it's all just a little weird.

I think it's pretty obvious "Jesus made me do it" was his sarcastic sense of humor. He's smart enough to realize that soundbyte will be replayed infinitely for as long as he's in the news (quite a while) and it's something that sets him apart from other people. It's a lot more intriguing when all you have is "Jesus made me do it" vs someone who spills the beans on their motive, train of thought, etc.

Also, he just murdered a pastor, plus, his lifestyle was all about hating organized religion (kinda ironic that by doing so, these tools create their own religion), IMO he was taking another rib at the situation and the people he feels are his enemies.

IMO he's a sheltered little boy who despite being 20, hadn't grown up. Something happened and he exploded, leaving the situation we have now. I doubt he was a servant of satan or a victim of musical hypnosis.. he's a pudgy, home schooled outcast as shown by his taste in style, music and demeanor.

Also, IMO the comparisons to Manson are a pretty large reach. Manson was a man with an obvious high level of intelligence, charisma and that special "IT" factor that comes along with being a sociopath. Manson didn't go visit Sharon Tate for the weekend and all of a sudden kill her then try to hightail it outta town. Aside from them both having an interest in the occult and satan (I'm guessing Manson has far more knowledge to go along with his obsession), how are they similar? One was a grown man leading a small cult of followers, the other was a sheep to bad music and those that create it.

I think it's pretty obvious "Jesus made me do it" was his sarcastic sense of humor. He's smart enough to realize that soundbyte will be replayed infinitely for as long as he's in the news (quite a while) and it's something that sets him apart from other people. It's a lot more intriguing when all you have is "Jesus made me do it" vs someone who spills the beans on their motive, train of thought, etc.

Also, he just murdered a pastor, plus, his lifestyle was all about hating organized religion (kinda ironic that by doing so, these tools create their own religion), IMO he was taking another rib at the situation and the people he feels are his enemies.

IMO he's a sheltered little boy who despite being 20, hadn't grown up. Something happened and he exploded, leaving the situation we have now. I doubt he was a servant of satan or a victim of musical hypnosis.. he's a pudgy, home schooled outcast as shown by his taste in style, music and demeanor.

Also, IMO the comparisons to Manson are a pretty large reach. Manson was a man with an obvious high level of intelligence, charisma and that special "IT" factor that comes along with being a sociopath. Manson didn't go visit Sharon Tate for the weekend and all of a sudden kill her then try to hightail it outta town. Aside from them both having an interest in the occult and satan (I'm guessing Manson has far more knowledge to go along with his obsession), how are they similar? One was a grown man leading a small cult of followers, the other was a sheep to bad music and those that create it.

I try to avoid using the word "obvious"...

I don't think anyone is proposing that Sam is the Manson figure here. One blogger has proposed that SickTanick is. Personally I think that this is a bit far fetched, and there's little evidence to support this theory. But not none.

The fact of the matter is that crazy things happen all over the country on a daily bases, but this just so happened to go down in a small town, involved a "horrorcore rapper," a criminology teacher, a priest, and their daughter and her friend who were horrorcore fans........it has all the makes of a movie if you look at it from that stand point, so it's all just a little weird.

This is dead on. After talking to some people a little closer to the situation yesterday, I have found that the in depth looks at this are more silly than I thought they were yesterday when I was posting. Sam was under no orders, no control of anyone else. You can argue with all of tha crazy behavior that happened after the crimes, but you yourself haven't killed four people and you have no idea how you would react afterwards had you reached that mental breaking point.

And that's all it was, sorry to spoil the fun for you. The kid mentally broke down. It had nothing to do with 'satan', the number of the beast, sictanik giving orders, no ritutals.

He was a Horrorcore fan, then he had a breakdown.

I'm going to leave my email and myspace in my personal info. If any relevant facts come up in this case, I would be happy if someone would give me a shout. I'm not going to check this everyday and read dangrsmind's role plays. I'm not here to role play, i'm here to find facts and I find the facts to be lacking for the past several weeks. I'm getting more information from by friends at this point. I showed them this board and they just laughed at how far it has gone by this point.

Thanks to everyone that was participating when this was a foruym about facts and not far out speculation.

I'm out

Okay, so I've been reading this thread for awhile now and finally signed up so I could give my two cents on the issue. I live in Farmville and follow this case daily and I think some of you are really on point with this and others are way off. Dangrsmind, I think you've gotten alot of interesting info on this issue and I thank you for the time you've invested, but I'm not sure this case goes as indepth as you've dug......it may very well though. Heroine, your last post where you quoted from another site are just a few of the rumors floating around about what happened. Claudicici, please understand that people aren't trying to personally attack you, but horrorcore is not "normal" to the rest of society. Also, please don't be so blinded to say that SKR didn't have anything to do with this, they may not have, but you can't rule it out at this point either.

As someone who listened to Brotha Lynch Hung, Esham, and the Gravediggas (those were considerd "horrorcore" rappers at the time) in the early 90's and have watched and enjoyed horror movies my entire life, I find this whole thing fascinating. I loved the crazy things they talked about (see this video for example) YouTube - Brotha Lynch Hung - Return of da Baby Killa but I also knew that it was all talk and for entertainment much like a horror movie is. Now, I think these people (SKR and juggalos) live in this type of fantasy land where this is real to them. I think these people are outcast and they've found others that have the same sort of "problems" as them and it builds from there. I'm sure for the most part they are nice people, but just don't fit in with "normal" society so when they find people that are more excepting of painting your face (when it's not Halloween) and coloring your hair, they stick with them and can become influenced by them. That's what I think has happened in this case. Of course they say Sam was a normal good guy, to them he was, just as your friends seem normal to you. The difference is that you and your friends probably don't sit around a make music about the devil, killing, and raping. If you did, and then you went off and did it, someone would say they aided you in your crime somehow. Remember, Manson says he didn't have the blood on his hands, but he's still in jail for the crime isn't he? So when this is what you talk about this day in and day out, make videos about, and take pictures disrespecting peoples graves (btw, all those invloved in that should all be jailed or have their *advertiser censored* kicked by the families of the ones they disrespected) then you should expect people to react to you the way they do.

I will say that I think Sam came with every intent on killing someone, it may have been planned with Emma because of her "bad" relationship with her mother (I'm not saying this is the case) or it could have been something for the satanic church (not say it's this either.) My point is that Sam is CRAZY! No one in their right mind kills anyone, let alone four people and stays in the house with the bodies. I think the parents had some responsibility to themselves and their daughter to not allow some guy they didn't even know to come stay at their house, esp. with their 16 yr. old daughter, but that doesn't mean they should have died for that mistake. I think SKR has a responsibility to know they influence these kids whether they like it or not and they shouldn't be hanging out drinking and somking weed with KIDS. Did the music make Sam do it? I don't think so, but I think the lifestyle he lived made it seem that if you have a problem with someone or anger issues, then violence is okay. I hold the Farmville Police Dept. responsible of dumb police work. They had MANY run-ins with Sam (at the house, in the house, writing him a ticket when he got the car stuck, at the Sheetz while waiting for a cab, and when they pulled the cab over for speeding and he was out of the car smoking.....that wasn't their fault because it was in another county, but still.)

Welcome and interesting post.

When you say, "Sam came with every intent on killing someone" what do you mean specifically? That he came from California with that intention? I don't think we've seen any evidence supporting this idea. Did he bring his own hammer? Or ???

This is dead on. After talking to some people a little closer to the situation yesterday, I have found that the in depth looks at this are more silly than I thought they were yesterday when I was posting. Sam was under no orders, no control of anyone else. You can argue with all of tha crazy behavior that happened after the crimes, but you yourself haven't killed four people and you have no idea how you would react afterwards had you reached that mental breaking point.

And that's all it was, sorry to spoil the fun for you. The kid mentally broke down. It had nothing to do with 'satan', the number of the beast, sictanik giving orders, no ritutals.

I'm going to leave my email and myspace in my personal info. If any relevant facts come up in this case, I would be happy if someone would give me a shout. I'm not going to check this everyday and read dangrsmind's role plays. I'm not here to role play, i'm here to find facts and I find the facts to be lacking for the past several weeks. I'm getting more information from by friends at this point. I showed them this board and they just laughed at how far it has gone by this point.

Thanks to everyone that was participating when this was a foruym about facts and not far out speculation.

I'm out

geez, dude, thanks for being here and all, but do you really think we're going to come looking for you if we get information? just fade away if you're so not into the discussion.

I'm out

I'm sorry if I offended. But I'm certainly not "role playing", I'm exploring associations and relationships. I just want to know what really happened, I assume like you do. I have a different method perhaps.

With that said, I'm really glad I didn't ever post the write up I did on Crowley and music as sorcery. You would have hated it.

I don't think anyone is proposing that Sam is the Manson figure here. One blogger has proposed that SickTanick is. Personally I think that this is a bit far fetched, and there's little evidence to support this theory. But not none.

Maybe obvious was a bad choice since it implies it's for certain and we really know nothing aside from the facts until the kid himself opens up.

I do think a lot of what I've been reading is a case of people formulating a conclusion then trying to find facts/clues to lead themselves to it.

Maybe obvious was a bad choice since it implies it's for certain and we really know nothing aside from the facts until the kid himself opens up.

I do think a lot of what I've been reading is a case of people formulating a conclusion then trying to find facts/clues to lead themselves to it.

I can only speak for myself here. I formulate possibilities based on observed facts as well as known associations and relationships. Some of these possibilities are more reasonable or "less risky" while some of them are much more "far out" or speculative.

A lot of the critique of my more far out ideas comes from people in the scene that are much less involved than McCroskey was. They didn't make music or horrorcore websites. They don't hang out with these people desecrating graves. They didn't participate in any rituals. Etc.

But these ideas are admittedly out in left field, that's the point really. No risk no reward...

It is also worth mentioning that McCroskey may very well lie when he "opens up" as his hero David Berkowitz did. You can't just take what he says (or doesn't say) at face value.

You're right, we haven't seen anything that would prove that to be fact, but that's just my opinion. I don't think he brought anything with him to do the killing because it's not hard to find a hammer in a persons house and use it against them. Not saying it was or wasn't a hammer he used because they (police) haven't said anything except that they had blunt force trama, but that can be from a lot of things besides a hammer. I just think he knew he was ganna do something when he came, but let the situation play out before he decided what exactly it was. Again, I could be way off, but that's just my thought.

Where is Maury Terry when you need him?

proposing that Sam is the Manson figure here. One blogger has proposed that SickTanick is.

My god how silly. Theres a reason "Sicktanick" isnt a suspect or even a person of interest and theres a reason he hasnt or wont be arrested, because he had nothing to do with a murder. I dont care how the guy acts with a camera focused on him. This guy could be harmless to even a fly and people are calling him Charles Manson, laughable and unbelievable.

People seem to have such a hard time accepting the fact that one 20 year old white guy could go and commit a horrible murder by himself for whatever reason he had. Heres a 17 year old white kid who murdered a lady in Virginia for no reason whatsoever, must he to have had contact wiith someone like Sicktanick?

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/roach604.htm

This is the real world, I think some people just dont think that this type of stuff can happen. There are just sick people like McCroskey who are able to kill people without much care. All these people taking a fall for what McCroskey did is really really stupid and sad. If there was any evidence that "Sicktanick" recruited Sam to commit some deeply orchestrated murder of their friends/fans and famlily I would get it, but theres not. It's like people are shaping the murder around what they want to have happened.

Some interesting stuff here: http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-waiter-talks-with-suspected-killer,0,277538.story

Watch the whole series of videos attached. Includes an interview with PiXy, and an extensive five part interview with the cab driver.

Some facts I didn't know about or remember previously:

Sam stopped and got cash from an ATM machine to pay the cab driver that drove him to the airport.
(For me this throws into question the idea that he couldn't afford to
change his flight. He had money and could have gone stand by)

The father was killed in a different manner than the other victims.
(I assume since he wasn't asleep at the time.)

No "overt" ritual symbols at the scene
(note they specifically say not no signs, but no "overt" signs. why?)

Some other observations/thoughts:

Everyone describes him as being very calm and normal. I think this is extremely unusual given the circumstances and it's therefore notable.

McCroskey smells bad, like death one assumes, but he's not covered in blood despite apparently wearing the same clothes he wore at the show. The murders sound brutal and were committed with a blunt instrument. What did he wear during the murders? Why is there no visible blood on him?

I rewatched the video of McCroskey's arrest at the airport at this site and it shows some parts I had not seen before where he's being brought into the building in handcuffs. It is a bit risky to say this from video rather than a face to face observation of a person, but I observe that he smiles several times and especially as the police bring him through the glass doors just as he is able to see himself reflected in the glass of the doors. He's happy actually, almost as if he has been waiting for this moment.

Given his music and extremely calm demeanor after killing four people, there has to be some real concern that he has killed other people before and gone undetected.

I doubt it was just a joke. It indicates his true intentions perhaps. It also is worth remembering that SickTanick says that he is Jesus in a song and within the framework of Crowley's magick system known as Thelema every person is viewed as a god.

“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself."
--Charles Manson

Just another point while I am mentioning Manson, recall that SKR fans write "SKR will rise!" to show support for SKR. The word "rise" was also written in blood at the LaBianca home.

omg the similiarites with the manson murders, skr, and rise are scary!

skr may have picked the name due to the manson murders?

Keep in mind jugaloos are ICP fans, alot of SKR claims to be quite anti jugaloo.. Guess its a pain for them since they are wanna b icp with less talent.. :)

sorry about that, in my confusion i thought they were one and the same.

Very true, cant say i have ever seen a study done on it.. But if you follow places like this or look into a lot of crimes you will find a lot of then ICP fans.. I think we have had more then a couple latley even.

would it be safe to guess that some of the horrorcore/juggalo fans are confusing the message if it is about god? we've seen icp fans arrested for murder. if icp is really about god, i would think some fans have received a "mixed message" combined with this horrorcore stuff.

My god how silly. Theres a reason "Sicktanick" isnt a suspect or even a person of interest and theres a reason he hasnt or wont be arrested, because he had nothing to do with a murder. I dont care how the guy acts with a camera focused on him. This guy could be harmless to even a fly and people are calling him Charles Manson, laughable and unbelievable.

People seem to have such a hard time accepting the fact that one 20 year old white guy could go and commit a horrible murder by himself for whatever reason he had. Heres a 17 year old white kid who murdered a lady in Virginia for no reason whatsoever, must he to have had contact wiith someone like Sicktanick?

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/roach604.htm

This is the real world, I think some people just dont think that this type of stuff can happen. There are just sick people like McCroskey who are able to kill people without much care. All these people taking a fall for what McCroskey did is really really stupid and sad. If there was any evidence that "Sicktanick" recruited Sam to commit some deeply orchestrated murder of their friends/fans and famlily I would get it, but theres not. It's like people are shaping the murder around what they want to have happened.

Have you reviewed the blog in question? Worth a look even if you don't agree with it. FWIW I've found a few technical issues/errors with the information presented there that lead me to believe that the story isn't true. I won't be publishing these here however.

Edited to add URL: http://sammccrosky.blogspot.com/2009/09/sam-mccrosky-aka-syko-sam-aka-lil-demon.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective