VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

That is the girl who was riding in the back seat of the car they are all in driving to Michigan for the SFTW event which is posted on youtube on Sicks channel. She is one of the posters at Killmusick who really ripped me a new one and defended their little "family" with the kind of blind loyalty you would expect from any of them.

At least it looks like Razakel is losing weight?

This was mentioned in one of Shrim's recent post, something to the effect that he and Raz had been losing weight. He admits in another post to being a former cocaine addict, who knows.

Oh thats heavy my friend heavy heavy stuff, I will keep this handy and examine it further on some special software I have, I appreciate it! I have seen something exactly like this in my studies of Tibetian Buddhism.

Algorithmically generated, and I can make similar things from any number, word, or string of text. Even an entire document can be converted into an image like this. Not all numbers make interesting patterns by this technique however.

Algorithmically generated, and I can make similar things from any number, word, or string of text. Even an entire document can be converted into an image like this. Not all numbers make interesting patterns by this technique however.

Yes I have seen someone do something similiar before and it is mind blowing at some of the results.

On this particular one I am seeing a lot of what appear to be faces of demons or Mayan type symbolism/characters.

Very neat, I wish I understood how it comes out like that, I am going to look further in to it.

Shrim opens a lot of his posts with the number 93/93, is that where you got this? Would make sense since it is the numerical value of Thelema/Agape.

I don't know how to post a link, but there is more info at WSLS 10, Roanoke.

On this particular one I am seeing a lot of what appear to be faces of demons or Mayan type symbolism/characters.

Chalk one up for the prophet. UFO's by Friday?

HELLO, those search warrants have been released. I want to get my hands on them, how? I should PM Momtective. Obviously they've become public record. I've poured over many a search warrant and other tedious documents here on the forum in past cases and i definitely want to see these.

HELLO, those search warrants have been released. I want to get my hands on them, how? I should PM Momtective. Obviously they've become public record. I've poured over many a search warrant and other tedious documents here on the forum in past cases and i definitely want to see these.

In my profession as working press the clerk of the court is my best friend, they will do anything for you. And in this day and age anyone can claim to be a journalist even if youre just a blogger which sort of pisses me off since I spent 40k in journalism and graduate school, but you could easily call up the clerk and say I am a writer for such and such.com and working on a story about this case and my editor needs these documents can you help me out.

Really you dont even need to say that since they are public records but I have always found that flashing my press pass around makes them work a little harder and take your request more seriously whereas for the average citizen they may get back to you a week or more later I usually have what I want faxed to me within an hour.

Get to know the clerk of the court where Sam's trial is, use some of that Ziggy charm and I am sure you will get what you are looking for.

Barring that there are all sorts of pay sites that will do criminal background checks and pull up documents if you have money to waste, but its easy.

just download them here.
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM041_20091104-001202/303559/

One interesting find so far from warrant 4. Googling myspace and one of the numbers shows you who it is. I've just gone through the list. Some new names there.

One of the primary methods of
communication between McCroskey (6231535, 493813426,358445616) and Niederbrock (188621589.268809796) was through their MySpace
accounts. Another victim in this incident, Melanie Wells, also maintained a MySpace account (30487437). Various friends and associates of both the
suspect and victims (99021159, 91886418, 66454962, 475724998,6749454, 64907055) have been posting information on their MySpace pages
concerning the relationship between McCroskey and Niederbrock. the attendance of a concert in Michigan by the suspect and the victims, how and when
the suspect and victims met, the last contact these friends had with the victims.

From #5

"Richard Samuel Alden McCroskey, III was seen inside the
home at that address by multiple police officers, at two different times, between midnight and 1:03 a.m. on September 18th. McCroskey was also seen at
the residence on September 16th by Thomas Wells. Jr"

Looks like Mel's dad saw him there. No mention of that before I don't think. Wonder if they spoke and what went down with that.

Pills marked with Watson 825 recovered from the car. Oxycodone

Also:

item 223 1 notebook with various writings and red stains
item 224 red material with hair that came from item #223

netflix rental of "The Last House on the Left" on DVD

oh wow,he spoke to Mr.Wells? ....or Mr.Wells saw him through the windows?....and just waited 7 hours and then left????? I don't get that at all....you drive all that way to pick up your kid...i would be mad as hell and there is no way i would leave until i find her ...

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-farmville-indictments-continued,0,1321614.story

a later-in-the-day newscast about the details (I had to push refresh/reload to make it start, then click on Start in the middle of the video's screen)

Note they specifically say Sam took Mark's car to "try and escape the area."

3 bodies in a downstairs bedroom (the girls/Mom? the girls/Dad?), 1 body in an upstairs room (bedroom not specified) (Dad)?) Did Sam kill Mom upstairs and the girls in the bedroom and then make Mark go in the bedroom to see them and kill him there? Or, if we're going with the earlier reports of Mark being found in a different part of the house, how did Sam get Mark upstairs?

Police entered through the back door during the final welfare check/bodies found.

Mel's Mom last heard from Mel on Sep 15.

A few interesting/odd things from the search warrants:

Blue sundress w/red stain under a den chair (not jammies, if they were sleeping ... or was just in the way; but why under a chair in the den?!)

Ball-peen hammer and cleaver out of front bedroom

swabs used on red stain on blanket - sofa - den; den rug

pink Sharpie marker found below bedroom window; another Sharpie marker found in bedroom (just kinda odd)

wet hair from Den ... removed in a paint can and a paper bag (huh?!)

One or more was sleeping (Mom?) ... maybe he did make the girls watch Mom get killed and then killed them in the same room?

Keys with doll ring - backyard at bench

Seems to me that bench, if it's the one I saw on the google map was set back.

I'm also assuming that the front bedroom is emma's from which they collect stuff.

Notice also they have a maggot recovered from someone's hair - that will be helpful.

The news media seem to think with great certainty that he documented some of his "work" on video or still camera.

It does look like they have a lot to go through including all the MySpace Friends.

My weird meter just went zonkers: Movie found in the car. Doesn't seem like the type Mr. N would be getting from Netflix.

The Last House on the Left: A pair of teenage girls are headed to a rock concert for one's birthday. While trying to score marijuana in the city, the girls are kidnapped by a gang of psychotic convicts.

Two girls, one of the mom's name is Emma in this movie.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-farmville-indictments-continued,0,1321614.story

a later-in-the-day newscast about the details (I had to push refresh/reload to make it start, then click on Start in the middle of the video's screen)

Note they specifically say Sam took Mark's car to "try and escape the area."

3 bodies in a downstairs bedroom (the girls/Mom? the girls/Dad?), 1 body in an upstairs room (bedroom not specified) (Dad)?) Did Sam kill Mom upstairs and the girls in the bedroom and then make Mark go in the bedroom to see them and kill him there? Or, if we're going with the earlier reports of Mark being found in a different part of the house, how did Sam get Mark upstairs?

One or more was sleeping (Mom?) ... maybe he did make the girls watch Mom get killed and then killed them in the same room?

Wish we had a layout of the house. Front bedroom is where SKR posters were taken from so I'm going to guess that's Emma's room. It's all goofy - it that is where the women were, how does Debra end up there sleeping or all three women? Someone's body was moved.

With the flies and smell, how does Mark get upstairs? You'd think he'd be searching downstairs first if he enters looking for his daughter and Mel.

Cleaver and Ball peen hammer also removed from front bedroom.

Curious too, note to Melanie on kitchen counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf