VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So were talkin murder on the 13th and Mealines "Havin A Blast" according to her mood on the 14th along with last contact with family on the 15th.

I dont know, i think Sam killed the Woman and girls on the 15th. I think the 13th is just the D.A. covering a safe date. Wasnt all this info put together soon after the murders, sealed and is now barley being released.

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

Seems likely. Forensic reports aren't back yet either.

The documents indicate all three female victims were found in one bedroom.

But evidence from the attacks were found in other rooms. In the den alone, for example, investigators found paper towels with red stains under a chair and under the rug, a stained blue sundress under a chair and a chunk of hair. In one of the bedrooms, investigators found stains on a chair and stained eyeglasses on the floor.

Also significant in the documents was the large quantity of different types of pills that were found in the house or in the 2000 four-door Honda that McCroskey allegedly took from Mark Neiderbrock, one of the victims.

Among the pills strewn on the floorboards of the car were several Watson 825 pills, which contain the painkiller oxycodone, along with some Maxalt MLT pills, which are used to treat migraine headaches.

At least one of the pill bottles had the name of Debra Kelley on the prescription label. Kelley had had joint replacement surgery and had some trouble recovering from that, a friend told CBS-6. Kelley was Mark Niederbrock's estranged wife and the mother of the youngest victim, 16-year-old Emma Niederbrock. Also killed was Emma's 18-year-old friend, Melanie Wells of West Virginia.

McCroskey's attorney, Cary Bowen of Richmond, said he's seen nothing in his client to indicate he's capable of the crimes he's charged with. "Just meek and mild," Bowen said Monday.

From: http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state...ccroskey_indicted_in_farmville_murders/59582/

I've been going through my files to see if I'd saved that one exchange between Sam and Emma when she asks him about his nic. Haven't found it but I did find this which has her logging on in the late morning of Tuesday, the 15th.

Attachments

• EmmaPost_0915.jpg
    EmmaPost_0915.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 28
I've been going through my files to see if I'd saved that one exchange between Sam and Emma when she asks him about his nic. Haven't found it but I did find this which has her logging on in the late morning of Tuesday, the 15th.

Seems likely he started killing people by the evening of the 15th, probably not sooner.

The documents indicate all three female victims were found in one bedroom.

But evidence from the attacks were found in other rooms. In the den alone, for example, investigators found paper towels with red stains under a chair and under the rug, a stained blue sundress under a chair and a chunk of hair. In one of the bedrooms, investigators found stains on a chair and stained eyeglasses on the floor.

Also significant in the documents was the large quantity of different types of pills that were found in the house or in the 2000 four-door Honda that McCroskey allegedly took from Mark Neiderbrock, one of the victims.

Among the pills strewn on the floorboards of the car were several Watson 825 pills, which contain the painkiller oxycodone, along with some Maxalt MLT pills, which are used to treat migraine headaches.

At least one of the pill bottles had the name of Debra Kelley on the prescription label. Kelley had had joint replacement surgery and had some trouble recovering from that, a friend told CBS-6. Kelley was Mark Niederbrock's estranged wife and the mother of the youngest victim, 16-year-old Emma Niederbrock. Also killed was Emma's 18-year-old friend, Melanie Wells of West Virginia.

McCroskey's attorney, Cary Bowen of Richmond, said he's seen nothing in his client to indicate he's capable of the crimes he's charged with. "Just meek and mild," Bowen said Monday.

From: http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state...ccroskey_indicted_in_farmville_murders/59582/

I'm confused: I don't find all those details in that link. What am I missing?

Well... I don't know, dude. I'll try it on my computer at home. Thanks for posting it here, though.

Seems likely he started killing people by the evening of the 15th, probably not sooner.

One thing that has started to bother me is that Mel was going to leave the next day. Why didn't Sam wait till she was gone to begin his murder spree? That leads me to believe that he killed them in a controlled fit of rage because if he was angry at Emma and waited for her to go to sleep, then he could have waited another day and left Mel out of it. AND, it would have kept her parents off his back. He probably could have made it back home to Cali if he'd only waited for Mel to leave.

One thing that has started to bother me is that Mel was going to leave the next day. Why didn't Sam wait till she was gone to begin his murder spree? That leads me to believe that he killed them in a controlled fit of rage because if he was angry at Emma and waited for her to go to sleep, then he could have waited another day and left Mel out of it. AND, it would have kept her parents off his back. He probably could have made it back home to Cali if he'd only waited for Mel to leave.

It seems that he most likely decided to kill her. As you say, he could have waited for her to leave then killed whoever was left. He didn't do that, therefore he must have decided to kill her too for some reason.

Seems that some of the victims were in different rooms when he killed them, but one would imagine the girls would have been together.

oh wow,he spoke to Mr.Wells? ....or Mr.Wells saw him through the windows?....and just waited 7 hours and then left????? I don't get that at all....you drive all that way to pick up your kid...i would be mad as hell and there is no way i would leave until i find her ...

Well notice on the warrant list is a NOTE TO WELLS found on the kitchen table but they dont tell us what it says. I think we can assume this was the note MR WELLS left for MEL when he was there telling her to get in touch with him, probably handed it to Sam and Sam tossed it on the table.

Damn! They think he may have recorded the murders. If that's true, I'm guessing it will be the DP for young Sam. It will be hard to disprove premeditation if he went to the trouble of filming the crimes.

ETA: If that's true, it also means he's one sick f#$%!.

Some random theorizing if he did record the murders or bodies:

he was working on a new music video

he had to provide video documentation of the murders to someone else

he wanted to watch the videos later to relive his crimes

Some random theorizing if he did record the murders or bodies:

he was working on a new music video

he had to provide video documentation of the murders to someone else

he wanted to watch the videos later to relive his crimes

Or, the person he told didn't believe him and he videotaped or took pictures to prove he killed them.

I think that was #2, Andres, but thank you for playing. :wink:

I also noticed in the wtvr article that it said the 3 females were found in one room. That means the father must have been found upstairs.

Well notice on the warrant list is a NOTE TO WELLS found on the kitchen table but they dont tell us what it says. I think we can assume this was the note MR WELLS left for MEL when he was there telling her to get in touch with him, probably handed it to Sam and Sam tossed it on the table.

I'm wondering if the note was written with the Sharpie marker that was taken as evidence.

Or, the person he told didn't believe him and he videotaped or took pictures to prove he killed them.

I vote for this one but also offer:

He knew he was going to go down for it but this would make him more infamous as a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf