VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dangrsmind: Here's your bandanna and i was correct, I think he has all black SKR clothes all the time, probably even duplicates of shirts.

23. 4 black T Shirts
24. 3 pr black underwear
25. 1 black/red bandanna
26. 1 pr black sweat pants

dangrsmind: Here's your bandanna and i was correct, I think he has all black SKR clothes all the time, probably even duplicates of shirts.

23. 4 black T Shirts
24. 3 pr black underwear
25. 1 black/red bandanna

black underwear is a nice touch. detail minded. wonder if it's SKR undies.

Interesting things in Sam's black bag:

22. Phone book page
23. 4 black T Shirts
24.3 pr black underwear
25.1 black/red bandanna
27. 2 yogart cups
28. 1 can of tag
29. 1 fork
30. 1 A Airlines boarding pass
31. 1 BOA Card
32. 1 Kroger receipt
33. 1 Marlboro cig box

My weird meter just went zonkers: Movie found in the car. Doesn't seem like the type Mr. N would be getting from Netflix.

The Last House on the Left: A pair of teenage girls are headed to a rock concert for one's birthday. While trying to score marijuana in the city, the girls are kidnapped by a gang of psychotic convicts.

Two girls, one of the mom's name is Emma in this movie.

Which reminds me...it seems that they didn't find any weed. So I am guessing that after killing the girls, Sam smoked all their weed too.

<SHAKES HEAD>

Pills marked with Watson 825 recovered from the car. Oxycodone

Also:

item 223 1 notebook with various writings and red stains
item 224 red material with hair that came from item #223

netflix rental of "The Last House on the Left" on DVD

One pill found on the floor of the vehicle too.

As far as the notebook, maybe he was writing some lyrics for a new EP...

6231535 http://www.myspace.com/FiJiAnOuTLaW
493813426 account cancelled
358445616 account cancelled
188621589 account cancelled
268809796 account cancelled
30487437 account cancelled
99021159 http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr
91886418 http://www.myspace.com/sarahthizzleubz
66454962 account cancelled
475724998 http://www.myspace.com/pixywickedintent
6749454 http://www.myspace.com/jeremypayneua
64907055 http://www.myspace.com/deadgirlsuperstarrazakel

Whose the http://www.myspace.com/FiJiAnOuTLaW. Whose this guy???

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Okay, no one has said much about it yet, but the listing of and hinting around about the video stuff made my stomach do a flip. What has Sam done and then filmed? This is only going to get more gruesome.

Okay, no one has said much about it yet, but the listing of and hinting around about the video stuff made my stomach do a flip. What has Sam done and then filmed? This is only going to get more gruesome.

He did buy a new HD video camera recently.

just download them here.
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM041_20091104-001202/303559/

One interesting find so far from warrant 4. Googling myspace and one of the numbers shows you who it is. I've just gone through the list. Some new names there.

One of the primary methods of
communication between McCroskey (6231535, 493813426,358445616) and Niederbrock (188621589.268809796) was through their MySpace
accounts. Another victim in this incident, Melanie Wells, also maintained a MySpace account (30487437). Various friends and associates of both the
suspect and victims (99021159, 91886418, 66454962, 475724998,6749454, 64907055) have been posting information on their MySpace pages
concerning the relationship between McCroskey and Niederbrock. the attendance of a concert in Michigan by the suspect and the victims, how and when
the suspect and victims met, the last contact these friends had with the victims.

Lucky for me, my only friend on MySpace is Tom.

Just a comment on that movie...

The character Emma is the mother not the daughter in the film. The father is named John and he is some sort of doctor.

The daughter's name is Mari and there is a second teenage girl, her friend, named Paige. Also, the movie includes a scene where one of the girls is sexually assaulted while watching the other one die from a stab wound to the stomach.

Notes:

There is a bloody knife listed in the evidence.
One of the parents was a professor
Link of name Emma to the mother -- Oedipus complex alert!

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state_regional/article/richard_mccroskey_indicted_in_farmville_murders/59582/

here's ur link , gives some insight as to where some of the bodies were located and some info on what was found by the police,,,and other info

Here's the main points:

Investigators recovered several possible weapons, including a ball-peen hammer and a wood-splitting maul, according to the court papers unsealed today. Authorities believe both the hammer and the maul were used on each of the victims, according to a source close to the investigation.

A maul is a tool with a long handle with a head like an ax on one side and a hammer on the other. All four victims were bludgeoned beyond recognition, the source said, adding that the bodies were not dismembered.

Among the other items taken from the home were a meat cleaver and a knife, but authorities do not believe either was used in the killings, the source said.
Three of the four bodies were found in a downstairs bedroom, the source and court documents said. The other was found in a room upstairs. Authorities believe it is plausible that one or more of the victims might have been attacked while asleep, but they don&#8217;t know that for sure, the source said. McCroskey has given no statement to police.

Authorities also might never know on what day the three female victims died. Investigators believe Mark Niederbrock was killed after the other three. Charging documents say he died Thursday, Sept. 17, the day before the bodies were found.

At least 98 items were recovered from Kelley&#8217;s home, including sketchbooks, a note to Wells found on a kitchen table and electronic equipment. Documents also show items seized from Niederbrock&#8217;s stolen car and from a satchel McCroskey had with him when he was arrested Sept. 19 at Richmond International Airport.

Investigators also have sought to search various electronic devices for images, text or other useful evidence. According to an affidavit for a search warrant, investigators were seeking to determine whether the suspect had documented his activities while at Kelley&#8217;s home using a computer, cell phone or video camera.

"Authorities also might never know on what day the three female victims died. Investigators believe Mark Niederbrock was killed after the other three. Charging documents say he died Thursday, Sept. 17, the day before the bodies were found."

When was Melanie's last myspace post? I can see how Sam could login into Emmas myspace using a saved password (Although i dont see a teen leaving the password saved when shes being watched my her mom), but he couldnt have logged in to Melanie's in such a manner.

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

"Authorities also might never know on what day the three female victims died. Investigators believe Mark Niederbrock was killed after the other three. Charging documents say he died Thursday, Sept. 17, the day before the bodies were found."

When was Melanie's last myspace post? I can see how Sam could login into Emmas myspace using a saved password (Although i dont see a teen leaving the password saved when shes being watched my her mom), but he couldnt have logged in to Melanie's in such a manner.

www2.timesdispatch.com

Wells' parents told Berkeley County authorities that the last time they were in contact with Melanie was 1:23 a.m. Sept. 15.

Thomas Wells had arranged to pick his daughter up Sept. 16. They agreed he would call her one hour before he arrived, Gardner said, but Wells could not reach her and returned home after waiting seven hours and knocking on Kelley's door.

mel.jpg

I am wondering about this chair and the blue sun dress now.

Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse

There's something inside me
It's, it's coming out
I feel like killing you
Let loose the anger, held back too long
My blood runs cold

Through my anatomy, dwells another being
Rooted in my cortex, a servant to its bidding

Brutality now becomes my appetite
Violence is now a way of life
The sledge my tool to torture
As it pounds down on your forehead

Eyes bulging from their sockets
With every swing of my mallet
I smash your ****ing head in, until brains seep in
through the cracks, blood does leak
distorted beauty, catastrophe
Steaming slop, splattered all over me

Lifeless body, slouching dead lecherous abcess, where you once had a head

Avoiding the prophecy of my new found lust
You will never live again, soon your life will end
I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face
facial bones collapse as I crack your skull in half

Crushing, cranial, contents

Draining the snot, I rip out the eyes
Squeezing them in my hands nerves are incised
Peeling the flesh off the bottom of my weapon
Involuntarily pulpifying facial regions

Suffer, and then you die

Torture, pulverized

At one with my sixth sense, I feel free
To kill as I please, no one can stop me

Created to kill, the carnage continues
Violently reshaping human facial tissue

Brutality becomes my appetite
Violence is now a way of life
The sledge my tool to torture
As it pounds down on your forehead

So were talkin murder on the 13th and Mealines "Havin A Blast" according to her mood on the 14th along with last contact with family on the 15th.

I dont know, i think Sam killed the Woman and girls on the 15th. I think the 13th is just the D.A. covering a safe date. Wasnt all this info put together soon after the murders, sealed and is now barley being released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member