VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the three very odd things I can't wrap my head around are:

1) The pastor is dead when police visit the home - supposedly he was killed in a different part of the house? Well, it wasn't in the doorway unless there was a pretty spotless clean up and Sam doesn't strike me as the spotless type. The layout of the home would be interesting...what rooms must you go through to get to the basement door? Where did he put the pastor's body? All we know is that it was found in a different location than the females.

3) Why, if he escaped being noticed the first time a cop came to the house and he's got 4 dead bodies in there, he calls the police on his own to risk them coming to the house - again with 4 dead bodies inside. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he intended to kill the solo skinny officer. I don't think he was really scared. I mean seriously if you hear noises in the basement, get the wood maul and check it out. Animals in the basement would have made noises so why would he even think it was anything other? I can't help but get the horror movie image out of my mind that people who check out the basement get killed either from behind going down the stairs (my vote because then they tumble to the bottom) or some other means. IDK.

2) Poorhouse road. Perhaps he was looking for a secluded place within walking distance to ditch the pastor's car. Possibly he realized the roads intersecting on Poorhouse were too populated with homes.

But then, if he was going to ditch the car, how was he planning to get to the airport? At the time he went onto Poorhouse, was he packed and ready to fly back to CA? Did he just leave his luggage or bag or whatever he brought with him at the Kelly house? He had to have brought some additional clothing for the trip, maybe a razor, hopefully deoderant :0 Was going to the airport just Plan B because the car got stuck?

Poorhouse road is a big mystery. Unlikely he thought that was the way to the airport AND the car was out there long enough driving around to be noticed by a resident.

Possibly the pastor came to the back door? This might explain the fact that he was also attacked with a log if they had the woodpile back there.

If he was trying to cover up the murder he would need to dispose of both the bodies and the murder weapons as well as any clothes that would have DNA evidence on them. If he was going to create a story involving a false intruder, however ineptly, he might leave the bodies where they were but still want to dispose of the weapons and clothes somewhere out there.

And I have a feeling deodorant wasn't on his packing list. ;)

For me the three very odd things I can't wrap my head around are:

1) The pastor is dead when police visit the home - supposedly he was killed in a different part of the house? Well, it wasn't in the doorway unless there was a pretty spotless clean up and Sam doesn't strike me as the spotless type. The layout of the home would be interesting...what rooms must you go through to get to the basement door? Where did he put the pastor's body? All we know is that it was found in a different location than the females.

3) Why, if he escaped being noticed the first time a cop came to the house and he's got 4 dead bodies in there, he calls the police on his own to risk them coming to the house - again with 4 dead bodies inside. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he intended to kill the solo skinny officer. I don't think he was really scared. I mean seriously if you hear noises in the basement, get the wood maul and check it out. Animals in the basement would have made noises so why would he even think it was anything other? I can't help but get the horror movie image out of my mind that people who check out the basement get killed either from behind going down the stairs (my vote because then they tumble to the bottom) or some other means. IDK.

2) Poorhouse road. Perhaps he was looking for a secluded place within walking distance to ditch the pastor's car. Possibly he realized the roads intersecting on Poorhouse were too populated with homes.

But then, if he was going to ditch the car, how was he planning to get to the airport? At the time he went onto Poorhouse, was he packed and ready to fly back to CA? Did he just leave his luggage or bag or whatever he brought with him at the Kelly house? He had to have brought some additional clothing for the trip, maybe a razor, hopefully deoderant :0 Was going to the airport just Plan B because the car got stuck?

Poorhouse road is a big mystery. Unlikely he thought that was the way to the airport AND the car was out there long enough driving around to be noticed by a resident.
Houses are few and far between on Poorhouse Road. I really don't have an idea of why he would travel this road. I don't think he was an experienced driver and that road is a challenge. He may have taken it by mistake and then could not figure out how to turn around.

The basement is located on the right side if you face the house. The bodies were found upstairs on the left side in the small house. The preacher I have no idea where he was found but the wood pile is on the left side near the part of the house where the bodies were found.

Remember the police noticed the flies in the window and a little odor. Do you think the bodies were sealed up in that room?

The police lit up the sky with lights. Huge spot lights in the backyard.

Houses are few and far between on Poorhouse Road. I really don't have an idea of why he would travel this road. I don't think he was an experienced driver and that road is a challenge. He may have taken it by mistake and then could not figure out how to turn around.

The basement is located on the right side if you face the house. The bodies were found upstairs on the left side in the small house. The preacher I have no idea where he was found but the wood pile is on the left side near the part of the house where the bodies were found.

Remember the police noticed the flies in the window and a little odor. Do you think the bodies were sealed up in that room?

The police lit up the sky with lights. Huge spot lights in the backyard.

Sounds like they were looking for evidence back there.

Possibly the pastor came to the back door? This might explain the fact that he was also attacked with a log if they had the woodpile back there.

If he was trying to cover up the murder he would need to dispose of both the bodies and the murder weapons as well as any clothes that would have DNA evidence on them. If he was going to create a story involving a false intruder, however ineptly, he might leave the bodies where they were but still want to dispose of the weapons and clothes somewhere out there.

I don't think he could even drive.......how could he move decomposed bodies by himself? Surely the neighbors would see that. That neighborhood has a lot of joggers and walkers in it. The neighbors saw him walking up and down the streets. He possibly could have buried them in the back yard. I don't think he wanted to get rid of the bodies. He had several days to do that. He was playing on the computer instead. Students at the university, told my daughter, (She is a student there) that he hung out at the smoking booth and said he was a student.

I don't think he could even drive.......how could he move decomposed bodies by himself? Surely the neighbors would see that. That neighborhood has a lot of joggers and walkers in it. The neighbors saw him walking up and down the streets. He possibly could have buried them in the back yard. I don't think he wanted to get rid of the bodies. He had several days to do that. He was playing on the computer instead.

One method would be to chop or saw them up and put them in garbage bags.

That's one reason why I was asking about what he bought at Kroger's.

After being discovered in the ditch with the pastor's car, maybe at this point Sam realized that he wasn't going to get away with it. He no longer had a car, so disposing of the bodies was no longer an option. He knew that three cops could put him at a house full of dead bodies. He knew that the women's bodies would reveal they'd been killed earlier in the week, proving that he'd lied to LE on Thursday night (as well as lying to Mel's parents all week). Perhaps he'd reached a state of complete resignation by the time he made it to the airport.

Everybody's info has been quite interesting. I have been following this story since i heard the "Jesus told me to do it" quote on CNN. I found this thread a few days ago and have almost read everything. The link below is a download to Sam's songs and supposed EP called "I Kill People For Real". My question is did Sam make this title and if he did does this mean he had plan to kill? The fonts of the header and footers are slightly different. I apologize if this has been brought up before.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wuc2m3vn1do

"Need more input!" - Johnny Five:banghead:

Everybody's info has been quite interesting. I have been following this story since i heard the "Jesus told me to do it" quote on CNN. I found this thread a few days ago and have almost read everything. The link below is a download to Sam's songs and supposed EP called "I Kill People For Real". My question is did Sam make this title and if he did does this mean he had plan to kill? The fonts of the header and footers are slightly different. I apologize if this has been brought up before.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wuc2m3vn1do

"Need more input!" - Johnny Five:banghead:

I haven't heard anyone claim that he didn't make these tracks although calling it an EP might be an exaggeration. As far as I know he hadn't gotten anyone interested in publishing his music.

As far as what it means, we all have different theories. One theory says he was just a jilted lover driven to murder by rage. Others might say that he created a fictional character, imagined himself to be that person, then became that person in real life. Whether he planned the murders beforehand or simply was ready to kill when the chance arose can be debated. Others might consider an occult/magic related explanation.

Pick your poison, because the meager facts we have so far leave plenty of room for interpretation and speculation.

Thank you for your reply. I was interested in the actual art work and title of the collection of songs described as "I kill people for real". Did someone doctor the photo or did Sam make the pic?

The link below also contains many of the cached pages of the murder victims and alleged murderer.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/f...=10459,filename=vitims_and_suspects_sites.zip

Right. I see where you are going. I don't think we know that. The underlying image he made, but someone else could have added the text saying "I kill people for real"

There's nothing in the EXIF information that indicates who made the file, but there doesn't seem to be in any of the files I've examined that he supposedly made.

FWIW I think a lot of this stuff was done after he was arrested. While there is nothing conclusive in the image files, there are some differences between this one and some others made by Sam I've examined. It could just be that he made the image on a different computer or it might have been made by someone else. No way to say for sure given the information I have.

The guy that put together the Syko Sam dis track, Big Rela, hosts some of the materials on his site underground-nation.net and I believe he also made the YouTube channel that featured this stuff.

Just a guess, but I imagine Sam might have sent the music to him as a demo and then Big Rela made the "I kill people for real" cover after the murders were discovered.

A little more on the timeline ... since all four victims were already dead, it wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I've always found the local police rather incredibly "credulous" in their separate interactions with Sam over the late night and early morning hours of the 17th & 18th.

First, it's nearly midnight on the 17th and Sam just tells the first Farmville officer that the girls are "out at the movies" - how many movie theaters are there in Farmville? Wouldn't the sidewalks have already been rolled up well before midnight on a Thursday evening?

Second encounter - now it's past midnight. Who is this odd kid calling about the noises in the basement? Do the responding officers not ask him for some kind of ID? Don't they ask him how he comes to be in this house, and who else might be at home? It's such a small town - wouldn't the officers be familiar with it as being Professor Kelley's house, and wouldn't they want to know at least a little more about this out-of-town visitor? For that matter, how many dispatchers are there answering phones at the Farmville PD, and how many calls would there have been in between the one from Mel's mother that resulted in first officer going out, and the call from Sam just an hour later from the same house? Why wouldn't the second set of officers be prompted to ask, "While we're here, Sam - have those girls gotten home yet?"

Third encounter - this time with officers from the county sheriff's department, so they presumably know nothing of the earlier encounters with Farmville PD. But still, they're arranging to have Emma's dad's car pulled out of a ditch (and they may have to wait out here with him for some time before the tow truck will get to the scene). The car has Virginia plates, the driver is this weird kid from California with no valid license (but would presumably be required to identify himself, with the CA state ID card that we know he carries). It's 4:00 in the morning, and it's not his car; what kind of explanation do they ask for and then accept (about how he happens to have permission to be driving this car, and what he's doing in it out all by himself in the wee hours of the morning); what explanation do they accept, that he's happily permitted to share the ride back into town with the tow truck driver - it boggles the mind! For that matter, who is going to pay the tow truck driver? I rather doubt that Sam is carrying a AAA card! Will the driver just bill the county for his services? And where will the car be left? I'm not in law enforcement myself, but I'm really left scratching my head to understand how Sam wouldn't have been held to more of an accounting for all of this.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM27G1_20090926-195801/295730/

Thursday, Sept. 17, afternoon: Wells' mother calls Mark Niederbrock about 2 or 2:30 p.m. to say she's concerned about her daughter and can't reach her. Niederbrock tells his own mother he's going to check on them at Kelley's house.

Sept. 17, 11:58 p.m.: A Farmville police officer goes to the Kelley home to check on Wells after her mother can't reach her. McCroskey answers the door and tells the officer that Wells is at the movies.

Friday, Sept. 18, 12:58 a.m.: McCroskey calls police to say he hears something in the basement and wants someone to check it. Two officers arrive, and he lets them into the basement. They find the basement is covered with animal feces; they leave without suspicion.

Sept. 18, 4:20 a.m.: A Prince Edward County sheriff's deputy tickets McCroskey for driving without a license after he gets a car stuck in a ditch. Authorities later learn the car belonged to Mark Niederbrock. A tow-truck driver takes McCroskey to a nearby Sheetz convenience store.

"credulous" = "ready to believe, esp. on slight or uncertain evidence; or, proceeding from credulity [undue readiness of belief : GULLIBILITY ]"

All this is not to mention the smell ... yes, the Farmville officers could have spoken with Sam at some remove from part of the house where bodies were lying. But there were three different sets of people who commented on Sam smelling like death itself later this same morning (the tow truck driver, the people at the breakfast place, the cab driver); not one of the four officers picked up anything odd about the scent?

porpoise, I'm right there with you. It's unbelievable the lack of coordination and sheer gullibility of the responding officers. If Mel's parents hadn't been so insistent who knows when they would have found the bodies.

FWIW, one local posted that the smell emanating from the house could be detected from the street.

A little more on the timeline ... since all four victims were already dead, it wouldn't have changed the outcome, but I've always found the local police rather incredibly "credulous" in their separate interactions with Sam over the late night and early morning hours of the 17th & 18th.

First, it's nearly midnight on the 17th and Sam just tells the first Farmville officer that the girls are "out at the movies" - how many movie theaters are there in Farmville? Wouldn't the sidewalks have already been rolled up well before midnight on a Thursday evening?

Second encounter - now it's past midnight. Who is this odd kid calling about the noises in the basement? Do the responding officers not ask him for some kind of ID? Don't they ask him how he comes to be in this house, and who else might be at home? It's such a small town - wouldn't the officers be familiar with it as being Professor Kelley's house, and wouldn't they want to know at least a little more about this out-of-town visitor? For that matter, how many dispatchers are there answering phones at the Farmville PD, and how many calls would there have been in between the one from Mel's mother that resulted in first officer going out, and the call from Sam just an hour later from the same house? Why wouldn't the second set of officers be prompted to ask, "While we're here, Sam - have those girls gotten home yet?"

Third encounter - this time with officers from the county sheriff's department, so they presumably know nothing of the earlier encounters with Farmville PD. But still, they're arranging to have Emma's dad's car pulled out of a ditch (and they may have to wait out here with him for some time before the tow truck will get to the scene). The car has Virginia plates, the driver is this weird kid from California with no valid license (but would presumably be required to identify himself, with the CA state ID card that we know he carries). It's 4:00 in the morning, and it's not his car; what kind of explanation do they ask for and then accept (about how he happens to have permission to be driving this car, and what he's doing in it out all by himself in the wee hours of the morning); what explanation do they accept, that he's happily permitted to share the ride back into town with the tow truck driver - it boggles the mind! For that matter, who is going to pay the tow truck driver? I rather doubt that Sam is carrying a AAA card! Will the driver just bill the county for his services? And where will the car be left? I'm not in law enforcement myself, but I'm really left scratching my head to understand how Sam wouldn't have been held to more of an accounting for all of this.

"credulous" = "ready to believe, esp. on slight or uncertain evidence; or, proceeding from credulity [undue readiness of belief : GULLIBILITY ]"

All this is not to mention the smell ... yes, the Farmville officers could have spoken with Sam at some remove from part of the house where bodies were lying. But there were three different sets of people who commented on Sam smelling like death itself later this same morning (the tow truck driver, the people at the breakfast place, the cab driver); not one of the four officers picked up anything odd about the scent?

My answer to the First
There is only one theater in Farmville, but I would not have questioned that if I was an officer and this is why……There are many theaters in Richmond and Lynchburg. It would be a couple hour drives from either place. If they stopped for gas or food, it would take them even longer. I know from experience with my two daughters this for fact. I read in a local paper Sam told the police that they were at the movies and would be back about 1 a.m...
He told Mels mom at about 3;30a.m. that the car had broken down….then he took his joy ride to Poor House Road.

“Second encounter"
My answer:
I have no idea if they asked for id but it is not unusual to have students or visitors in our neighborhood after all it is a college town. Farmville has a lot of visitors. Not unusal for professors to have students at their homes. Sam did look like a college kid. The officers know a lot of residents in the area but I do not know if they knew her personally. Professor Kelly had not owned in this house very long. I can remember riding by the house thinking wow, that yard needs to be cut. 3 other families had owned that house and not one of them had a grown up yard. The grass was always taller than most. The yard looked unkept. The prior owners had done a lot of work to the home.

“All this is not to mention the smell ..."

The smell depended on where you were standing, how close you were to the house, and how the wind was blowing. I believe, the 3 different sets of people had no idea they were smelling dead people. I worked at a grocery store many years ago as a cashier; I can remember my manager sneaking soap in a couple grocery bags. After the customers were checked out he would pay for the soap. There are a lot of people who cut pulp wood or work in the hot sun in the area. Napier said the bad smell made him heave and
I believe Gibson the Access Taxi Driver said he had a bad odor that he could not recognize. Who would ever think wow, that guy must be living with the dead?

Just my thoughts : )

I am a friend of Sam's and I run the Underground Nation site. He wasn't some crazy drugged out kid like people try to lead on. He is one of the nicest people I know. Many people that were so called friends tried to throw him under the bus, and promote themselves at the same time. But many details have not being provided. I personally believe the case will be taking some very interesting turns. Some people that claimed to care for the girls knew about the murders four days before it was reported. Also the local police originally stated a man answered the door instead of the suspect. If the evidence pointed at him solely committing the murders, he would have been charged with all four already.

We did not make the track to diss Sam or anything of the negative nature. The song was merely done in response to how the news media was labeling him. If you would like to know more please ask me. I am sick of these people trying to make him into something he is not.

Thanks - your local knowledge is very helpful! I should probably have used a better phrase than "like death itself" in reference to the terrible smell, just to avoid confusion; what I was remembering was that the tow truck driver, some of the people at breakfast, and the cab driver ALL reported the horrible smell (without having guessed just what it was). It just seems weird that Sam could spend time talking to three different local police officers and two county sheriff's deputies, and that none of them have been reported to have noticed the bad smell (even for a college student!), or at least noticed it enough to call for additional questioning.

“All this is not to mention the smell ..."

The smell depended on where you were standing, how close you were to the house, and how the wind was blowing. I believe, the 3 different sets of people had no idea they were smelling dead people. I worked at a grocery store many years ago as a cashier; I can remember my manager sneaking soap in a couple grocery bags. After the customers were checked out he would pay for the soap. There are a lot of people who cut pulp wood or work in the hot sun in the area. Napier said the bad smell made him heave and
I believe Gibson the Access Taxi Driver said he had a bad odor that he could not recognize. Who would ever think wow, that guy must be living with the dead?

I am a friend of Sam's and I run the Underground Nation site. He wasn't some crazy drugged out kid like people try to lead on. He is one of the nicest people I know. Many people that were so called friends tried to throw him under the bus, and promote themselves at the same time. But many details have not being provided. I personally believe the case will be taking some very interesting turns. Some people that claimed to care for the girls knew about the murders four days before it was reported. Also the local police originally stated a man answered the door instead of the suspect. If the evidence pointed at him solely committing the murders, he would have been charged with all four already.

We did not make the track to diss Sam or anything of the negative nature. The song was merely done in response to how the news media was labeling him. If you would like to know more please ask me. I am sick of these people trying to make him into something he is not.

Thanks - your local knowledge is very helpful! I should probably have used a better phrase than "like death itself" in reference to the terrible smell, just to avoid confusion; what I was remembering was that the tow truck driver, some of the people at breakfast, and the cab driver ALL reported the horrible smell (without having guessed just what it was). It just seems weird that Sam could spend time talking to three different local police officers and two county sheriff's deputies, and that none of them have been reported to have noticed the bad smell (even for a college student!), or at least noticed it enough to call for additional questioning.

One theory would be that he just didn't smell bad enough yet.

For better or worse, the smell of death is largely unknown to most people in our society. Anyone that works in a slaughterhouse knows about it, soldiers are familiar with it, hunters encounter it, and I became familiar with the uniquely disturbing stench when I worked in a lab where animals were sacrificed for scientific research. I can imagine someone thinking it smelled bad, but not recognizing it for what it was.

Also gxm posted some links to articles indicating that some people are more sensitive to this smell. I'm one of them, but maybe the officers weren't.

Drama, thanks for posting.

Some people knew about the murders four days before they were reported? That's a pretty big bombshell as you know.

I don't recall seeing any report of a man answering the door. But sometimes local reports never make the national coverage that the rest of us see.

Four days before the bodies were discovered, that's placing the murders on the 14th. The day of the last MySpace messages IIRC. So you are saying the murderer contacted this mystery party right after the murders correct?

Or are you saying that you support the Sam's sister Sarah's story about this all being a setup and he wasn't even involved in the murders at all?

Peace gurl may be able to add more, but from the images I've seen it appears that the "garage" portion of the house isn't in fact a garage. It may have been originally, but it looks more like a "mother in law" apartment or one added for a student occupant. Small college towns often have apartments added on to houses near the schools.

The Google aerial view doesn't show a driveway leading to the back side, there is obviously no garage door on the front, and there are bushes and a smaller door on the side away from the main house and towards the drive way. There is a relatively narrow section of the house that connects the main house and the smaller house. The door on the driveway side of the little house is on axis with the connecting section. My guess is that for the occupants, that is the main entry.

There is another door on the front and quite possibly the back of the connector. There seems to be a patio in the back area defined by those three section of house. The front door on the connector is probably mostly unused. The back door if there is one may be the occupant's main entrance, but I would guess not. I would say the most likely is the end door, followed in likelihood by a door on the back left (viewed from the front) corner of the main house. My guess is that is where the kitchen would be and that's a common place for people to enter their own homes. It's also a nearly straight shot from the drive way and there looks to be a walkway that would allow that.

The front door is a formality. Strangers knock and/or enter at the front. Family has its entry, and friends may either enter there accompanied, or may use another door if they come unannounced or if the family entry is into a semi-private zone like a kitchen. Depends on the family, how many doors there are etc.

If the bodies were found upstair in the smaller portion of the house, then there must be an upstairs. It has to be small though. Very small. The roof ridge on it is considerably lower than on the main house. At most about 1/3 of the floor space would be tall enough to stand up in. If you look at the front view of the house, it's pretty easy to see why. If the interior height of the top of the front window were 7 feet, that would leave about 5 feet of width for a 6' tall person to stand in. The slope is about 45 degrees, so a shorter person would only gain in width twice the difference between his height and 6' before hitting his head. There are no dormers. It's pretty tiny up there, and it has to have some sort of access, stairs? spiral staircase maybe, but expensive and a code problem. I cant figure out where they would be considering the roof structure and the chimney, but right to the left after entering the end door makes the most sense. That allows for an entry/mud room before the passage into the main house with enough space for a roughly 15' x 15' room to the back side.

I had considered the possibility that Emma may have claimed the little house as her own. I looked for pictures that might be of her at home with windows or ceiling behind her, but couldn't find any clues there. If she had the upstairs room, which size seems to me to make unlikely anyway, that background would be easy to spot. Downstairs could be hers except for one thing. The main house has a basement. The rest probably doesn't. Connecting the rest to a likely forced air heating/cooling system would be a hassle. It could go through the attic spaces, but that would still be pain with long duct lengths and a hugely increased furnace size. Where does all of that rambling lead? To a conclusion that the smaller section of the house is heated by wood and it has either a 1.3 story guest room, or a guest loft. Emma and Mel may have stayed there if they were alone, but they had Sam, who had to stay somewhere. There's no way he would get her room with or without her, especially if things weren't going well. Maybe all three would have hung out together there though and possibly even all slept there although I doubt it.

I had considered that the girls slept in the loft, Sam got angry, killed them with the maul that would have been nearby, killed the mother with the same implement, and then dragged her there. I think that was his place though and he dragged them all there for some reason, possibly to hide them, possibly to do something else with them. He may have expected to load them in the van and dump them but not found the keys.

I suspect Mr. Niederbrock(seen that spelled both ei and ie) arrived unexpectedly and either came in on his own (how estranged the parents were we don't really know) or knocked at the end door by the driveway. There's a chimney that indicates a fireplace very close to that door. Sam either saw him coming and ambushed him or let him in and caught him off guard. He was probably too heavy for Sam to carry upstairs, which would explain why he was in a different location. The problem I've created though is why the women's bodies were found first. My guess is that the smell from them was much more powerful and that's what police investigating that found. Could have been a trail of blood in at least part of the house.

The relationship between police and people in their own homes is a formal relationship, not a friendly relationship. That demands a knock at the front door, not a side door in most circumstances. I think that's what kept them from seeing or smelling the bodies. Someone asked earlier about the police asking for ID or recognizing someone as not being right there. Police are almost certainly local. College professors and students are almost certainly not. That can be like oil and water even in a very small town. It does affect how people interact.

To add to the list of what Sam knows, if Mels mom called at 3:30 a.m. and he said they were broken down (reported by peace gurl, but both news to me, source?) then he knows he has some explaining to do about why their car is still in the driveway. Same for the pastor's car. He really screwed things up by showing up when he did. i don't think Sam was waiting for him to add to his kill list. I think he had to do it or he would have certainly been caught very soon.

I keep wondering why that house didn't burn down. If I were sitting there trying to come up with a plan, it would have happened sometime Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop