VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe the case will be taking some very interesting turns. Some people that claimed to care for the girls knew about the murders four days before it was reported. Also the local police originally stated a man answered the door instead of the suspect. If the evidence pointed at him solely committing the murders, he would have been charged with all four already.

If someone were to show that other people knew about the murders that early, then we would have some very interesting turns ahead indeed. I haven't seen anything that supports that so far though. Evidence? Also, no mention of another person answering the door anywhere that I've looked until this one.

As far as bringing charges goes, they've got him and he isn't going to be bailed out, so he isn't going anywhere. No rush to bring charges then. If the evidence pointed at others being involved, then I think they would have all been charged by now.

drama,thanks for posting....if true that really is some bombshell info you have on the case....I always believed the "simple version" ,"the jilted lover" version until I read the "why them?" comment by that kinky suicide girl...that blew my mind....you had the chance ,you had the opportunity,why them?.....I hope you can shed some light on this for us.....if this would happen to someone I'm friends with or if a friend of mine was accused of something like that I would be aggravated as hell to see strangers discussing this stuff day in and day out but I think we're all here for different reasons but we all have reasons to wanna know answers ........

drama,thanks for posting....if true that really is some bombshell info you have on the case....I always believed the "simple version" ,"the jilted lover" version until I read the "why them?" comment by that kinky suicide girl...that blew my mind....you had the chance ,you had the opportunity,why them?.....I hope you can shed some light on this for us.....if this would happen to someone I'm friends with or if a friend of mine was accused of something like that I would be aggravated as hell to see strangers discussing this stuff day in and day out but I think we're all here for different reasons but we all have reasons to wanna know answers ........

He had no license, so not likely an experienced driver, he's in a car that's new to him, it's very dark, he's hardly ever even ridden around town before, let alone gone down that road. Hard to imagine that equals complete knowledge and control over where he is.

A small thought to this comment ... when I was a kid in the Dark Ages (well, OK the Renaissance!), I lived in a medium-sized college town that was plop down in the middle of a rural area (bigger town that Farmville, but still small). There were only so many roads that one could take so far and then have to turn back. There were various places that were outside enough from town for party-spots, walks in moon-lit fields, etc. Next, remember that (as far as we can tell) Sam was there a week before they went to Michigan for the concert. So, my guess is that the 2 girls and Sam went out a lot to get away from Mama, day and/or night. Again, there are only so many places to go, especially that are not main roads (too much traffic) or dirt/gravel roads (where one can get off the road too easily).

I also went to visit a friend in WVa after high school, again a medium college town, and found the exact same thing. All the kids went to particular places, not on interstates, not on highways, not on dirt/gravel roads.

So, my point is, I'd guess Sam had been to Poorhouse Road more than once, was fairly familiar with it, and knew the route to get there ... but he just couldn't turn around well! LOL!

FWIW

As far as the timeline, I don't have anything that puts the pastor there at a specific time but he did talk to Well's mother earlier in the day, just before noon, and since the police visited the house late that evening it seems like you are right and he was probably dead long before this.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM27G1_20090926-195801/295730/
This timeline in the local-ish paper says that Mark was on the phone with Mel's mother at 2p-230p; I remember reading (but, of course, can't find it) that Mark was on the phone with his own Mom at the time, Mel's Mom came through on call-waiting, and Mark finished up with his Mom saying he was going in to Farmville.

Also, he told the church treasurer that he was going into Richmond for the afternoon/evening, but I was never clear if he told him/her this prior to the phone call or after (thus, a change of plans and not a lie to the treasurer).

...also does anyone know for sure the "kinky suicide" girl was indeed the one seen with sam at the concert?

The other day you asked a question, and I couldn't find the answer, and now I can't find your post to quote (I'm having a rough time with the search-thing tonight!). Anyway, you were talking about who it was that called Sick saying that Sam had called him, and we all agreed it was the other record guy. I finally found where we read it http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99021159&blogId=510828718

Here, Sick and Syniister write the letter to 'followers' (it's addressed from both), later, in the Sep 20 update, Sick says, "I know me and eric (syn) (sic) did the right thing" and Sep 19 at 9:19 Syniister posts a comment about his role in the whole phoning process.

No new news here, of course, but I did want to get it back on the thread that it was Syniister for sure.

1) The pastor is dead when police visit the home - supposedly he was killed in a different part of the house? Well, it wasn't in the doorway unless there was a pretty spotless clean up and Sam doesn't strike me as the spotless type. The layout of the home would be interesting...what rooms must you go through to get to the basement door? Where did he put the pastor's body? All we know is that it was found in a different location than the females.

Mark couldn't have been dead in the main doorway, as Sam called cops and (presumably) they came to the front door and went straight to the basement. The cop would have seen anything off-putting in the entry-way.

I guess I'm voting for Mark coming in the back door or garage door. I'd like to see the house floor-plan, too!

I am a friend of Sam's and I run the Underground Nation site. He wasn't some crazy drugged out kid like people try to lead on. He is one of the nicest people I know. Many people that were so called friends tried to throw him under the bus, and promote themselves at the same time. But many details have not being provided. I personally believe the case will be taking some very interesting turns. Some people that claimed to care for the girls knew about the murders four days before it was reported. Also the local police originally stated a man answered the door instead of the suspect. If the evidence pointed at him solely committing the murders, he would have been charged with all four already.

We did not make the track to diss Sam or anything of the negative nature. The song was merely done in response to how the news media was labeling him. If you would like to know more please ask me. I am sick of these people trying to make him into something he is not.

I guess you mean you knew him in real life, not just online How do you make sense of what we know? It must be very hard to grasp - he's a nice person but he may be something other as well.

I totally believe you about other people knowing. The onslaught of people criticizing Siniister or Sick or whoever about being a snitch raised red flags. You are probably right, those who knew the girls and claimed to care about them probably knew and did not "snitch". Besides, are we to believe that Sam just hung out in the house with the deceased and never called anyone or went online and sent messages? I don't think so. And who better to console you than someone into wicked right?

I don't know about your reasoning regarding why he's not been charged with the murders of the girls. If anyone else really is involved, God bless the LE in that area for being thorough. And geez, I've never seen a more air tight department. Gotta give them credit for that.

So drama, was Sam pretty influenced by Sick and SKR? Did you get the feeling he really wanted to fit in somewhere?

Thanks for posting and bringing us some new insight and info.

The basement is located on the right side if you face the house. The bodies were found upstairs on the left side in the small house. The preacher I have no idea where he was found but the wood pile is on the left side near the part of the house where the bodies were found.

http://tinyurl.com/ygvo3af Photo of the house ... great description, and helpful, Gurl!

...also does anyone know for sure the "kinky suicide" girl was indeed the one seen with sam at the concert?

Yeah I know for a fact that was her because i added her on myspace and thats where the images of him and her came from, but I deleted her after the fact.

The Google aerial view

BlouAngel, could you please give me a link? I went to Google and looked up the address from a news article (505 1st Ave, Farmville VA) and it wasn't the right place.

Your descriptions fit well ... I agree the door to the 'breeze-way' is used by family, not the front door.

Thanks much!

wow,heroine,that info just floors me.....so if there were indeed 4 people that knew sam was going to kill, i would imagine she was one of them....i don't think sicktanik or sinister did though?

I wonder what they were looking at in this pic of the backyard?
:eye::eye:

Attachments

• Virginia_Killings_J_256161c.jpg
    Virginia_Killings_J_256161c.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 17
wow,heroine,that info just floors me.....so if there were indeed 4 people that knew sam was going to kill, i would imagine she was one of them....i don't think sicktanik or sinister did though?

Yeah the pics of him and her are in one of the other threads, probably the 1st or 2nd one.

...i remember the pice but i wasn't sure that was her...did you read that comment on youtube? did you read anything on her myspace that stood out?

Was last night. I've known about this for a week but didn't wan to post here until after the fact. This was held at a pretty well known underground location in Oakland.

l_b404481cbc7c4a57af7f6f778d0d3ec5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member