VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought the person Emma was texting with was Kuriuz (sp?). I could be wrong though.

I feel like it should come out in the trial mabye who she was texting w/? I am sure they are able to go through her old text messages. Mabye that could shed some more light on what set Sam off.

You shouldn't judge yourself so harshly.

One thing that is interesting to me how many of the horrorcore kids were seem to have been raised in religious households or come from very strict religious backgrounds. Is this your background as well?

yes Church was every Sunday.. No Questions asked..
Just as I was getting into my teens I started to wonder off into my own little world.. like most of us do. and then my world was Horrorcore. I will tell you one thing my parents would take my CDs away but guess they didn't not know too much about MP3's then when they took my CDs I still had the music...All my Posters in my room ripped down one day when I came home from school...

I feel like it should come out in the trial mabye who she was texting w/? I am sure they are able to go through her old text messages. Mabye that could shed some more light on what set Sam off.

The police are collecting the text messages. This was one of the warrants listed, and they also have Emma's phone IIRC.

[/B]

Exactly. Which is why it would lure in people susceptable (sp??) to that. Sam-the bullied outcast who's parents ignored him. Emma-Troubled, isolated young teen girl whose parents were splitting up.

I don't feel that Razakel is this way though. She really seems to be the ringleader of it all, even more than Shrim mabye? So she is so self-assured, the queen *advertiser censored* etc...why is she luring in these kids, friending them on myspace, then IMing, talking on the phone, etc, then they have this festival that they all flock to...it is disturbing to me.

Some people may respect and enjoy the music (not my taste at all, but to each his own) but the ones who are so deeply entrenched into it, "promoting" it, being BFF's w/ Shrim and Razakel...that is what disturbs me.

Yea Razakel seems like this creepy witch to me... even when I was into Horrorcore she would of freaked me out.. she just seems hmm.. I dunno how to put it.. But a bit different...I have no clue why Teen girls would look up to someone with a strap on in another girls mouth.. A bit confusing and not normal..

To be truthful I think she is BFF's with these kids for them to buy her CDs, Clothes, make her feel like she is the queen *advertiser censored* of Horror Rap..I guess...

...yes,it seems he's in a serious realtionship with that girl but I don't know something tells me it might be him...who's the other wir rapper that stopped making music?

...yes,it seems he's in a serious realtionship with that girl but I don't know something tells me it might be him...who's the other wir rapper that stopped making music?

Now... you're probably wondering where I stand as an artist in this genre. With myself being so busy with focusing on my schooling I will be taking an indefinite hiatus from making new music. I am unsure how long this hiatus will occur but it will mean that my album will be put on hold untill I decide when I am able to come back. As for my group with Fenixz, Shadow Psyche, we have decided to disband as a group. With me taking a hiatus and such, Fenixz has decided that he does not wish to make horrorcore anymore as we have put all our "chips in the bag" for Shadow Psyche. He will continue behind the scenes making beats and working on his beat company with his partner DSK @ "Cryptic Productions" but as for Fenixz as a horrorcore artist, he is officially done.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=186969080&blogId=516047115

The police are collecting the text messages. This was one of the warrants listed, and they also have Emma's phone IIRC.

If the text messages are deleted from both phones, to and from, are they still recoverable?

...I always suspected the guy emma was exchanging messages with is sinister,he seems the most deeply affected by all of this

So, did Sam call Syniister (assuming this is the case) just to shove the murder in his face saying something like, If I can't have Emma, neither can you (having seen the text messages (presuming) between E & S)? I have wondered why Sam called Syn and not Sick ... this could be it

If the text messages are deleted from both phones, to and from, are they still recoverable?

I believe that the cellular providers keep all text messages for some period of time, I seem to recall reading it was 30 days, so yes they can be retrieved within a given time window. A warrant was specifically issued to obtain the messages here so I assume the police know they are retrievable.

I'm almost suprised that he (Sam) didn't post pics of what he had done online right away. That would have gotten him all the notoriety in the world. I really do think he documented what he did in some way. He was obsessed w/ this kind of stuff, look at his posters etc. w/ the hammer. He was living out his fantasy in a way.

I do think there is at least one person out there who he contacted w/in the time he was in the house w/ the bodies and told them about the murder. Did he have any other close male friends in the Horrorcore scene? Were they any of these guys who have dropped out recently? I don't remember, did he contact Razakel saying he killed them and she told Shrim and he contacted the police? What did he say to her? I may be getting that wrong...

...oh and about raz and the strap on,I appreciate she's taking that "power tool" away from man,I just wished her "victim" wouldn't be female...

Has anyone now listened to Raz's first CD to hear the intro and find out her real name? I appreciate piXy giving the info - except that getting the info requires actually listening to Raz and I think if I never hear her "sing" again it will be too soon.

As an aside, I saw an older picture of her today, very grotesque involving being seated on a toilet..and she was dressed in the striped socks and ponytails, polka dot ribbons in her hair...she looked very much like a ragdoll and I notice that Emma wore striped socks or stocking a lot and Raz has moved away from this sexier look in to tough hip hop chickwear. Still wondering if Emma was RagDoll before or after her involvement in SKR.

NativeGirl- I think you were creeped out for good reason. And - I'm glad you grew out of it because I don't think it goes anywhere positive. One can only hope it's a fad.

viz

Note that interest in horrorcore is up substantially IMO arguably as a direct result of the murders.

Found this at Sandia Memory Gardens:

Shirm, Jennifer Lynn, b. 1962 Jul 26, d. 1985 May 29, Beloved Daughter, Sister and Mother of Andres, bur. Nativity Sec, Lot-23

Damn people that's some sleuthing! That's why we're all using aliases, eh?

Razs name = Lazeta?? Lavet?

Someone please play to see what u think it is??

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=5676978&q=lo

Lizette is what I'm getting - feel pretty good on the first name ... Madereo for the second?

eta, my son speaks Spanish and he will listen to it in the morning and see what he hears, too

interesting how all the lyrics websites start at the beginning of the 'singing' not at the beginning where the phone call is part of the song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member