VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we really need is a general discussion thread where we can all hang out and talk about the case and then a thread for data and documents to use as a dumping thread for all important reference information.

Someone make it happen.

This seems like a good plan as long as the original threads are also preserved in the process...

Thanks, this is useful information. Yes, I am aware that this entire area had been clear cut and farmed, and it is very visible from the aerial photography of the area.

Native Americans knew about a lot of things that people don't give them credit for. A lot of this knowledge has been lost of course. So I don't completely count them out on knowing about the force the Sumerians called Pazuzu. BTW, in Sumerian gematria Pazuzu=666 FWIW.

As far as burial mounds, this comes from Peter Levenda. I'm just following up on his angle here. I don't know that the Farmville Wal-mart is built on an Indian burial site, although a number of them interestingly are.

However, there is some information missing from local accounts of history and so forth especially with respect to Longwood University. I've already mentioned the connections to Joan of Arc and Gilles de Rais, but I am surprised that no one has mentioned the famous talk given every Halloween by an anthropology professor Dr. Jordan at Longwood. Emma's mother was a member of the same department where professor Jordan teaches.

What about the residence hall that is built on top of an old unmarked graveyard? Or the cursed bell in the library (See http://www.thespook.org/news.php?item.8.2)?

What about those tunnels under the campus that are now sealed?

You see there seems to be a lot that the locals have forgotten or don't want to talk about here.

Hmm I used to play all around Lwood when I was a child. I think the tunnels you speak of where really just a cut through under a building. They were awesome to play in. Only thing I remember was a really weird statue I saw hiding behind a bush in the court yard. But I believe this was just the work of bad grounds crew. In the Rotunda hall there was mural painted at the top of the dome. Not sure if was destoyed in the fire. I remember it being a bit graphic. Sounds like a bunch of horse rubbish to me. Makes a good story though. Really the only thing a bit odd here is a man we call Captain America. He dresses up in vibrant outfits and works out all day on many of our street corners. He is a African American and carries the American and Rebel flag. I believe there is a fanpage on Facebook. Sorry to ramble about offtopic stuff.

I don't know how we go about getting a forum but I emailed in the hopes he can point us in the right direction.

In the meantime, if anyone needs to me post the search warrants, just let me know and I'll be happy to post them.

Because Alexandria isn't liberal at all. It's a bastion of conservative old money and people who wish they were but made it themselves. The Pentagon is right up the road and employs about 23,000 military and civilian personnel. Marine Corps Base Quantico is not far south of there and has about 12,000 military and civilian employees. Think many of them or people in their families are the type to let someone off lightly for bludgeoning to death 3 unarmed women and a pastor?

There is little that anyone could say as a blanket statement about Northern Virginia that is likely to be true. That area is pretty large and isn't homogenous at all. There are certainly a lot of liberals, and lots of immigrants (who I wouldn't count on to be too lenient to satanic inspired mass murderers) but there are more flag waving, good ole boy, law and order contractor types sitting in trucks on the beltway on a typical afternoon than there are in 100 Farmvilles.

I for one don't think the venue really matters anyway, and I'm willing to bet I can guess what our boy Sam faces if he's found guilty. None the less, Farmville would be about the worst possible place for him if he does go to trial.

Are you from around here? I grew up in Alexandria and went to elementary and high school there. When I finally made the track team in junior high, I was the only white girl on the team. (And it's not because a whole lot of wealthy African Americans went to my school.)

Quantico may be about an hour south of Alexandria (I know because I used to drive it when my grandmother lived there) but it's not Alexandria. Quantico is in Prince William county and is "outside the beltway."

FWIW, although there is some old money in Alexandria, you usually find the rich folks living in Great Falls and McLean (and farther out in Middleburg horse country). Although with the price of housing around here, I guess anyone who owns a house could be called "rich."

Hmm I used to play all around Lwood when I was a child. I think the tunnels you speak of where really just a cut through under a building. They were awesome to play in. Only thing I remember was a really weird statue I saw hiding behind a bush in the court yard. But I believe this was just the work of bad grounds crew. In the Rotunda hall there was mural painted at the top of the dome. Not sure if was destoyed in the fire. I remember it being a bit graphic. Sounds like a bunch of horse rubbish to me. Makes a good story though. Really the only thing a bit odd here is a man we call Captain America. He dresses up in vibrant outfits and works out all day on many of our street corners. He is a African American and carries the American and Rebel flag. I believe there is a fanpage on Facebook. Sorry to ramble about offtopic stuff.

Very interesting. Can you tell me more about the statue or the mural? Sounds curious.

I think you may be mistaken about the extent of the tunnels, but I obviously haven't explored them. Check this out however: http://www.thespook.org/news.php?item.18.2

Here's more on the Longwood secret society called CHI: http://www.longwood.edu/longwood/Winter01/oncampus2.html

A CHI "walk" at Longwood:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8eev4p8VXo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Na5uwQk48Y"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

CHI burning:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s65_Q0JbIj4"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

So you have a 100+ year old secret society on campus that uses these tunnels and wears robes that cover their faces and eyes. They have an annual ceremonial bonfire and only reveal the true message of the society to seniors after four years of college. What do these symbols mean?

Now I don't know if Longwood's CHI secret society is at all related to the Chi Omega sorority at all, so this last bit is pretty speculative, and is especially for Pax.

The Chi Omega sorority crest:

Chi%20O%20Crest.jpg

More symbols from Longwood's two secret societies:

PRINCEPS crown:
stude_4_2.jpg

CHI rotunda:
stude_4_3.jpg

PRINCEPS and CHI "droppings":
stude_4_5.jpg

Especially note the symbol at the bottom of the CHI rotunda "dropping".

This seems like a good plan as long as the original threads are also preserved in the process...

Its listed on WIKI as FARMVILLE MURDERS so I would suggest a forum called FARMVILLE MURDERS with all the current and closed threads added to that forum as well as a FARMVILLE MURDERS GENERAL DISCUSSION thread and a thread called FARMVILLE MURDERS DATA/DOCUMENT DUMP.

:eek:LOL, what a way to start the day... I get back on to post #207 working may way down the page and ericclimbs pic scared the HELL out of me!

Sorry about that! Don't you think its the Wicked S**t? :crazy: Just playing around with my digital camera and its onboard effects. Forget which one that it was but was just thinking myself I ought to change the avatar because, well, its awfully creepy looking.

Sorry about that! Don't you think its the Wicked S**t? :crazy: Just playing around with my digital camera and its onboard effects. Forget which one that it was but was just thinking myself I ought to change the avatar because, well, its awfully creepy looking.

I like it.

Very interesting. Can you tell me more about the statue or the mural? Sounds curious.

I think you may be mistaken about the extent of the tunnels, but I obviously haven't explored them. Check this out however: http://www.thespook.org/news.php?item.18.2

Here's more on the Longwood secret society called CHI: http://www.longwood.edu/longwood/Winter01/oncampus2.html

A CHI "walk" at Longwood:
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

CHI burning:

So you have a 100+ year old secret society on campus that uses these tunnels and wears robes that cover their faces and eyes. They have an annual ceremonial bonfire and only reveal the true message of the society to seniors after four years of college. What do these symbols mean?

Now I don't know if Longwood's CHI secret society is at all related to the Chi Omega sorority at all, so this last bit is pretty speculative, and is especially for Pax.

The Chi Omega sorority crest:

Chi%20O%20Crest.jpg

Nice find. These are not the tunnels I was talking about. Scary all this information buried under the Farmville rug.

Would reading these forums taint a jury member? Could you use this as a excuse to not be a member I wonder?

I'm going to say yes, but then again it might really depend on the lawyers evaluation of the person. When I recently served on a jury there was one person that very obviously tried to get off the jury by making a racist remark. Both lawyers questioned her aggressively and then she was put on the jury anyway. And one of the defendants was African American. I was totally sure I wouldn't be put on the jury because of my engineering background and professional work with law enforcement etc., but both the prosecution and defense wanted me to be on the jury.

I am sure the lawyers will opine on this...

Would reading these forums taint a jury member? Could you use this as a excuse to not be a member I wonder?

Yes it would.

Edited to ad: I guess I should discuss it a bit more. It's unlikely, if not impossible, to find someone who hadn't heard of the case. But someone who belonged to a messageboard like this or did a lot of independent research on the case has likely formed strong opinions and would not be an ideal jury member for either side.

Would the jury be sufficiently "tainted" for a mistrial? Not necessarily. Though, if a jury member performs experiments or independent research and discusses it with the jury while on the jury during trial, it would be enough to taint a jury for a mistrial.

Nice find. These are not the tunnels I was talking about. Scary all this information buried under the Farmville rug.

Farmvillian, just wait. Here's some stuff to chew on...

Let's start here:

king-solomons-lodge-masonic-temple.jpg

146103.image0.png

The cross with four dots symbol which is shown on the CHI dropping also appears on the bottom back of the dustcover of Dan Brown's new book The Lost Symbol previously known as "Solomon's Key" which discusses masonry and conspiracies. Interestingly the book was released the day before or the day of the Farmville murders September 15, 2009. The dustcover is known to contain hidden coded messages. See http://www.thecryptex.com/features

DM this another area of interest for me, hidden symbolism and meaning of architecture. If you study the old cathedrals in Europe with a trained eye the architecture itself has within it some very important information. It appears from my research that the masons who built and designed these buildings used them to preserve certain ancient knowledge that the Church was trying very hard to supress.

There are many good books about this, one such book that covers the hidden meaning of the architectural symbolism in the buildings of Washington DC is called "The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital."

Great book!

I see a lot of the same symbols in the pictures of various places in Farmville posted here.

Farmvillian, just wait. Here's some stuff to chew on...

Let's start here:

king-solomons-lodge-masonic-temple.jpg

146103.image0.png

The cross with four dots symbol which is shown on the CHI dropping also appears on the bottom back of the dustcover of Dan Brown's new book The Lost Symbol previously known as "Solomon's Key" which discusses masonry and conspiracies. Interestingly the book was released the day before or the day of the Farmville murders September 15, 2009. The dustcover is known to contain hidden coded messages. See http://www.thecryptex.com/features

It is also worth noting that Freemasons do not worship a God per se, they refer to this entity at the "Great Architect of the Universe." Albert Pike former Grand Master of the Freemason Lodge, makes it clear in his book "Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry," that this GAOTU as they refer to it, is LUCIFER (Lucis Ferre literaly light bearer) the LIGHT BRINGER symbolised by VENUS the MORNING STAR which rises in the morning before the SUN/SON and then is cast down out of the heavens by the SUN/SON as it rises and takes its rightful place upon the throne 'on high,'

Think about that now....in the winter time the sun dies and the darkness last longer each day the crops die off and it is a time of struggle, then summer arives and the SON/SUN is reborn and rises again to bring new life in to the world. Keep in mind that those who made these myths up with agriculturalists and the SUN was a very important part of their survival and the winter time was a very difficult and bleak time for them but summer represented RESURRECTION and REBIRTH.

Also note that the orbital pattern of VENUS is the shape of a PENTAGRAM.

Coincidently Jordan Maxwell talks a lot about this in his writings and refers to it as "Astro-theology."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove