VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I have actually thought of doing this. Then I thought, what in the world would I say?
Do you think they would allow me to see him? Do you think Sam would talk to me anyway?

Who could turn down such a perty face?

I would just ask him if he is ok and start from there?

Who could turn down such a perty face?

I would just ask him if he is ok and start from there?

I think Sam would say go away... he would know something is up.. he's not that dumb I think.. but if she went in there and acted like a Juggalette then I'm sure she could become his best friend.....

I would think that his lawyers have told him not to speak to anyone, anyhow, anytime...

Tapu--I think when Raz was spittin her stuff she was exhibing "exaulting" behavior--as in a heightened sense of exhilaration and sense of well being. She was speaking from her "crib". In her defense, she didn't invent the concept of any PR is good PR. Hollywood has been doin that for years. Madonna, Sean Penn, Russell Crowe, and best of all Courtney Love. I left out Britney Spears (sorry Brit). Whereas I think their actions are a recipe for disaster, I'm not here to try to convince them they've taken the wrong path. Times have indeed changed. It took me 20 years to learn how to play guitar and I'm still not very good at it.

The night before the festival, McCroskey, Wells and Emma Niederbrock hung out with Shrim and Razakel. Razakel braided Wells’ hair. McCroskey was quiet but got along with everyone.

Shrim remembers having a soda with McCroskey on the motel balcony, and he ribbed McCroskey about the hickies on his neck. “He just kind of giggled,“ Shrim said.

Pavlovich said he later saw the girls without McCroskey at an after-party in a motel room.

McCroskey’s voice remained steady when he mentioned that he found a text message on Emma’s phone from a man who was at the festival. He said he had thought she and the man were just friends, but the message said he loved her and wanted to be with her.

McCroskey told Gibson that his girlfriend got angry and accused him of invading her privacy after he confronted her about the text. He didn’t want to argue, so he waited until she was asleep early that morning or the night before and then left the Farmville house to head back to the airport and home to California.

Go I guess the hickey's was from Emma?? because they were seen on him the night before the show. Also I think she liked Sam up until getting to the show then that's when she maybe she started dissing him?? Guess he was pretty pissed about her going to a Hotel party and him not there then the that text when they got back to VA set things off...

I have a question do any of you think Emma and Sam had sex before the show?? Maybe it was Sam's first time, and by them having Sex Sam thought she was his property now? Sorry if this sound alittle off I know the news link is old but I just was looking it over and had some thoughts..

info taken from:http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local...l_crime_in_farmville_and_a_strange_one/50196/

thanks,native,that would make sense...the whole thing seems to me an abusive relationship on fast forward...boy meets girl...they fall "in love"..boy gets jealous and possessive....boy kills girl and everyone close to her.......but considering his mom according to sarah was cheating on the dad a lot sam didn't develop these emotions in a couple of days with emma,they build up for a long time....i still believe his rage and anger was really about his mom leaving...

I should have thought of this earlier, but I'm sure Sam's been told by his attorney not to talk to anyone.

Andres is probably right.... Well, I mean, no doubt his lawyer would say that. However, not everyone follows such advice....

Heroine, if you (or anyone else here) gets serious about pursuing this, I respectfully suggest that you brainstorm it here with us as preparation.

I've visited a few people in a few different jails and prisons, at different levels.... I'm sure Dangrs has. (Why am I sure? Oh, I just am. :rolleyes:) Native Girl and a number of others here, too....

There's a lot to think about at each stage of attempting this. Just thinking....

I wonder about letters, too. I could see calling to ask about what can be sent (every facility has different, sometimes seemingly weird, rules) and then sending the stuff allowed: magazines, a check or money order for a few bucks, print articles.... Could start establishing some contact that way.

Andres is probably right.... Well, I mean, no doubt his lawyer would say that. However, not everyone follows such advice....

Heroine, if you (or anyone else here) gets serious about pursuing this, I respectfully suggest that you brainstorm it here with us as preparation.

I've visited a few people in a few different jails and prisons, at different levels.... I'm sure Dangrs has. (Why am I sure? Oh, I just am. :rolleyes:) Native Girl and a number of others here, too....

There's a lot to think about at each stage of attempting this. Just thinking....

I wonder about letters, too. I could see calling to ask about what can be sent (every facility has different, sometimes seemingly weird, rules) and then sending the stuff allowed: magazines, a check or money order for a few bucks, print articles.... Could start establishing some contact that way.

Most JAILS will not allow inmates to get letters sent to them, prisons do but not jails, generally. The jailed inmate has a lot less rights than an imprisoned inmate. If I thought he could get letters I would have written one already, it is possible he can, something to look in to for sure, but I have never known a city or county jail that did and further, jails usually only allow immediate family to visit, in prison anyone can visit unless a judge deems otherwise.

IMO the best way to get Sam's attention would be to offer to maintian a website on his behalf much like a few people do for Manson. He can send you letters as to what he wants on the site and you would maintian it as such. Sam would probably be open to that, but that probably wouldnt happen until he is in prison, after his trial.

thanks,native,that would make sense...the whole thing seems to me an abusive relationship on fast forward...boy meets girl...they fall "in love"..boy gets jealous and possessive....boy kills girl and everyone close to her.......but considering his mom according to sarah was cheating on the dad a lot sam didn't develop these emotions in a couple of days with emma,they build up for a long time....i still believe his rage and anger was really about his mom leaving...

Excellent point re: Sam's rage rooted in mothers alleged infidelity.

There is no way you can do anything with Sam until he's securely locked away in his little isolation cell with his TV set. After that you could write him--along with Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez and BTK killer Dennis Rader. My advice? Write those other guys. Sam & his buds are just little boys.

There is no way you can do anything with Sam until he's securely locked away in his little isolation cell with his TV set. After that you could write him--along with Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez and BTK killer Dennis Rader. My advice? Write those other guys. Sam & his buds are just little boys.

um, ok.

The "Chi with dots" mark from the bottom back of Dan Brown's book The Lost Symbol:

danbrown3.jpg

Same mark found on the CHI "dropping":

dropping.png

Here's the source of the mark from Dan Brown's book. It appears in a string of alchemist symbols along the bottom.

danbrown2.jpg

Most JAILS will not allow inmates to get letters sent to them, prisons do but not jails, generally. The jailed inmate has a lot less rights than an imprisoned inmate. If I thought he could get letters I would have written one already, it is possible he can, something to look in to for sure, but I have never known a city or county jail that did and further, jails usually only allow immediate family to visit, in prison anyone can visit unless a judge deems otherwise.

IMO the best way to get Sam's attention would be to offer to maintian a website on his behalf much like a few people do for Manson. He can send you letters as to what he wants on the site and you would maintian it as such. Sam would probably be open to that, but that probably wouldnt happen until he is in prison, after his trial.

Well I have a couple friends in that same jail and they write me. Although they aren't in there for murder either. It's times like these that I wish this forum was private to certain users. Oh and I don't mean any offense by this to any existing users. Sorry, I just had to clarify that.

Since the early 1970's, Chi's symbol has been a stylized Rotunda with four columns. The first column represents LOYALTY loyalty to Longwood the student body and the organization. The second column represents CHARACTER "The measure of man's character is what he would do if he never be found out." The third column is symbolic of RESPECT the most essential part of Chi.

The fourth column stands for CHALLENGE for "nothing is impossible to the willing heart." The horizontal bar represents RESPONSIBILITY. The triangle represents Chi's purpose to promote and maintain a spirit of cooperation among students in every phase of college life. It is Chi's aim to foster respect for Longwood and loyalty to its academic programs and extra-curricular activities. The last and most important part of the symbol is the dome, which symbolizes the ties that bind each of us together to represent one the student body

From http://www.longwood.edu/longwood/Winter01/oncampus2.html

yeah LOL
she never wants kids so why the smell of babies im not sure

Hey Pixy! How ya been? It's good to hear from you!
Wow, the smell of babies!? :sick:

To the serial killer questions....depending on how it went down, Same might be. There are six accepted definitions of a serial killer that are sort of still evolving...he fits two, possibly three of those definitions if he killed a certain way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove