VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Chi dropping symbol from an alchemical symbol dictionary:
alchemical symbol.jpg

Apparently it means "distilled vinegar".

Possibly to indicate that the dropping contains a secret message written in vinegar, but since I don't have a real one to examine...

WTF? Yeah I missed that and sorry I didn't read a little further back. That's insane! WTF would she do with them? NEVERMIND!!! I don't think I even want to know!:crazy:

Clothes taken from the target are sometimes used to make hoodoo "doll babies" and similar artifacts. Either that or she just likes to smell baby socks.

I pulled this from a Robert Keppel/Richard Walter Article in International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology called "Profiling Killers: A Revised Classification Model of Understanding Serial Murder" in Vol. 43, No. 4, 1999.

That has a verbatim Ressler quote stating what I stated. Looking for an internet link now (what I am pulling from is lying on my coffee table in hard copy)

Claudicici, your posts/digging up of relevant info. are seriously awesome! You truly have a talent for this type of investigative reportage. Anyway- no, I hadn't seen this, but I was blown away by it. Whoever "insanO" is, he writes about this
crime and Sam and all its subsequent implications/deductions with insight and intelligence. I love how he skewers the SKR phoniness and how he (imo) nails Sam's mindset and how he was manipulated by the supposed "heavies" of the horrorcore scene... and then they withdrew their sites, running and hiding while all along beforehand they posted/wrote songs, and encouraged "killing sprees."

I pulled this from a Robert Keppel/Richard Walter Article in International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology called "Profiling Killers: A Revised Classification Model of Understanding Serial Murder" in Vol. 43, No. 4, 1999.

That has a verbatim Ressler quote stating what I stated. Looking for an internet link now (what I am pulling from is lying on my coffee table in hard copy)

Thanks. I'm not trying to seem incredulous or be a jerk or anything, I just 1. want to be on the same page as you, 2. read the article in context, and 3. establish your sources. I believe Sam fits the description of a mass murderer better than a serial killer, but I agree there are things that, at the least, make this difficult to classify.

Claudicici, your posts/digging up of relevant info. are seriously awesome! You truly have a talent for this type of investigative reportage. Anyway- no, I hadn't seen this, but I was blown away by it. Whoever "insanO" is, he writes about this
crime and Sam and all its subsequent implications/deductions with insight and intelligence. I love how he skewers the SKR phoniness and how he (imo) nails Sam's mindset and how he was manipulated by the supposed "heavies" of the horrorcore scene... and then they withdrew their sites, running and hiding while all along beforehand they posted/wrote songs, and encouraged "killing sprees."

I enjoyed insan0's take as well. Though he loses a lot of credibility with me when he blatantly asks for women to send him naked pictures of themselves.

For a more available source with the same quote and an interesting definition of stranger killers becoming serial killers, Peter Vronsky uses the same article in Serial Killers: The Method And Madness of Monsters

Clothes taken from the target are sometimes used to make hoodoo "doll babies" and similar artifacts. Either that or she just likes to smell baby socks.

dont look that deep into it, she just likes the smell of baby socks..:waitasec: she told me that once upon a time.

piXy did you see Shrim and Razs comments about us on this thread LOL? They are reading this forum/thread and *****ing about on their myspace comment section, both Raz's MS and Sick's.

CHECK YOUR PM piXy.

The thing is, Insan0's blog has some problems.

For example he conflates SKR and WIR here. WIR shutdown their site and several of the principles left horrorcore. However SickTanick from SKR said he was going to continue and make even more "brutal" music.

Insan0 gets a lot of these little facts wrong.

I was totally sure I wouldn't be put on the jury because of my engineering background

My honey is an engineer, and gets picked EVERY time he has a jury summons. They seem to like the cool-headed, logical approach in some cases, instead of all riled up and righteous personality!

:waitasec:
Most JAILS will not allow inmates to get letters sent to them, prisons do but not jails, generally. The jailed inmate has a lot less rights than an imprisoned inmate. .

Doesn't that seem backa$$wards?! In prison they KNOW you're a 'bad guy' and are guilty; in jail, you're still innocent until proven ... blah, blah, blah.

:waitasec:

Doesn't that seem backa$$wards?! In prison they KNOW you're a 'bad guy' and are guilty; in jail, you're still innocent until proven ... blah, blah, blah.

Well the main reason most jails wont allow letters is because if youre in jail you are likely awaiting trial and they dont want the perps passing information to possible victims or witness intimidation etc. Sometimes they allow them to get letters and sometimes they do not it just depends on the circumstances as to why you are there, in Sam's case I am quite sure he would not be allowed to recieve any letters from anyone aside from maybe immediate family members, but if someone who is local could find out for us I would be glad to draft a nice letter to Sam and see if I can bait him in to responding to us, but it is doubtful he would or that they would let him have any letters to begin with. In prison they have to let them because prisoners are afforded some very basic rights but those can be taken away for bad bahavior for periods of time.

Casey Anthony for example is in jail awaiting trial and her parents cant even write her any letters, I have tried myself and they were returned by the jail unopened. Although I do think the judge recently ruled that her parents could make some contact with her after her lawyer made a big stink of it.

Hummm, a coffee-table book on serial killers .... :shutup:

sowhatchasaying there, wadahoot? :)

Somebody's gotta figure these folks out, right?

I mean.....

Casey can get letters, btw. You should see the list of restrictions on her. I think moms logic had the easiest way to get her something. Mail is one thing that is not taken away by the gov't. It's usually suppressed by the lawyers. Ironically, the case I mentioned in knox county, tennessee is the first thing that pops on google when searching defendant letter county jail allowed...
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/02/casey_anthony_cindy_caylee.php

Casey can get letters, btw. You should see the list of restrictions on her. I think moms logic had the easiest way to get her something. Mail is one thing that is not taken away by the gov't. It's usually suppressed by the lawyers. Ironically, the case I mentioned in knox county, tennessee is the first thing that pops on google when searching defendant letter county jail allowed...
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/02/casey_anthony_cindy_caylee.php

They certainly returned the letters I had sent her, maybe because I was identified as press, but they did.

I am going to send Sam a letter and see what comes of it. Tell me what you guys want me to include.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren