VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what I need to do, everytime I try to access a jpeg on here I get this message. Do I need to contact an admin or is it something else? Thanks for any help someone might have in this matter.

nakedmanjoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TO SHRIM AND RAZ:

I do not know anyone who is saying that you should STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING and I PERSONALLY admire the fact that you are able to DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND GET PAID FOR IT, I think we all have that goal in life and VERY FEW of us can actually say we have accomplished it, OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE, hats off and kudos to you for that.

I also understand that horrorcore rap is ROLE PLAYING and it is not to be taken seriously HOWEVER, you take it beyond that when you admit yourself that your music has hidden messages in it that pertain to an occult/satanic worldview. I FULLY UNDERSTAND that SATANISM is NOT 'devil worship' and is in fact a philosophy and way of life but I do take issue with you pushing that philosophy on young kids whose reasoning ability is not developed enough to really understand what it means, as you and I are able to in our advanced age and intellect. That said you are somewhat responsible for what happened as you do influence your fans and many of them may not have the intellectual capacity to understand the true nature and meaning of your hidden occult messages and may take them the wrong way. YES that is NOT your problem, I understand that, but you should at least consider this and take it in to account when you are pushing your merch and music on unsuspecting children on myspace. Do what you want with anyone who is 18 and over but when you influence minors I do take issue with it and many others do also.

Comment on Raz's MySpace page from Sick. It is in response to an interesting comment she left on his. I'm not going to post it here because it may or may not have something to do with someone who makes appearances on this thread:

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 …
Nov 23, 2009 10:10 AM
LOL it is what it is woman, people assume and talk, that is what they are built to do. We do what we do, its sad that people actually expect us to stop making our living because of someone elses wrongful actions, but obviously we cant stop, or we dont eat and well, a thanksgiving dinner sounds good to me! It is what it is, we ALWAYS have the last laugh, ALWAYS, and you know this!!! No Glory Without Pain!
I Love You :)
-sick

link: http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=64907055

Hah, Hah, I can't help but find Raz's rant on piXy AMUSING - even though it's so mean. Like little miss Lizzette is someone to judge another's actions? Right. That's good. LOVE it. It speaks for itself you know?

piXy: don't be hurt. Nobody's perfect and people will judge you - but you know NOW that these people never had your best interest at heart, never. Keep ur head up.

Hah, Hah, I can't help but find Raz's rant on piXy AMUSING - even though it's so mean. Like little miss Lizzette is someone to judge another's actions? Right. That's good. LOVE it. It speaks for itself you know?

piXy: don't be hurt. Nobody's perfect and people will judge you - but you know NOW that these people never had your best interest at heart, never. Keep ur head up.

Well whats even more ironic is that rant is coming from a self proclaimed SATANIST which is all about self gratification all MORALS AND ETHICS be damned, so here we have a satanist CONDEMNING another person for enjoying themselves and doing what they want regardless of the moral consequnces. We have a satanist judging another person as being IMMORAL, NOW THATS RICH!!!!

Can someone tell me what I need to do, everytime I try to access a jpeg on here I get this message. Do I need to contact an admin or is it something else? Thanks for any help someone might have in this matter.

nakedmanjoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This happened to me too when I first signed up but then, after a while, I was suddenly able to see them. I don't know if you have to post "x" amount of times or what. I know this isn't of much help but just thought I'd share my experience.

Sam can be contacted here:

Please, Only if you plan on sending a friendly, positive letter!

Send To:
Sam McCroskey
P.O. Drawer 388
Farmville, VA 23901

Sam's letter:

LetterFromSam1.jpg

Well whats even more ironic is that rant is coming from a self proclaimed SATANIST which is all about self gratification all MORALS AND ETHICS be damned, so here we have a satanist CONDEMNING another person for enjoying themselves and doing what they want regardless of the moral consequnces. We have a satanist judging another person as being IMMORAL, NOW THATS RICH!!!!

Exactly on point Paximus, but Liz is just too immature to figure any of that out. Not to mention if not for her deliberate bad influence on Emma...she might still be alive today with parents who could love her and guide her into a better life than Shirm or any of the so-called SKR "family" could ever offer her. All their "love" for Emma is just BS - they never had her best interest in mind either, they just used her to promote their rank amatuerish "rap" efforts. Amazing.

LaVey's version of Satanism is all about judging people though.

This is why the Frater that interviewed SickTanick for Doomsayer's Digest called it "Christianity without Christ" or something similar.

Well that's very corn-fusing...then why are their panties in a wad for being judged?

So... did Raz say anything about me this time? Huh, did she? Huh?

Well that's very corn-fusing...then why are their panties in a wad for being judged?

They aren't what they claim to be. It's all a front. That's obvious to me. The satanist occult stuff is used to get noticed, to make a name for themselves. It's all for shock value. They think it will lead them to the money. The problem is that their music sucks. So, they have to be even more over the top than the next guy to garner attention.

In actuality, they're just like anyone else. They lash out when they get their feelings hurt, but try to portray this non-caring attitude. It's easy to see through.

They remind me of my favorite rap group, Three Six Mafia (minus the sucky music of course). They portrayed themselves as being satanic ("****in Wit Dis Click" and their name obviously) and supposedly performed rituals before concerts and the whole nine yards during their early years. Why? To gain attention and fame in the underground scene (It's even mentioned in a song of theirs, "Motivated"). It worked. The difference is, their natural ability was easily seen once you got past the other stuff and that's what gained them fame.

View attachment 6418

This should be legible....

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting the following page when I try to click on a link?
Vabrownid1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

:(

Ha. That's the same thing I asked about 15 post back. Look at what Eric said to me about 10 post back. Don't know that it helps but...

Some new stuff ...
"Sources tell CBS 6 Richard "Sam" McCroskey says he is "concerned for the victim's families"."

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-mccroskey-jail-no-visitors,0,6000933.story

I just stumbled across this site and have read a lot of what you guys have been talking about so I thought I would join. This News Report here DOES have some 'misinformation' in it (Which makes me question anything their 'source' informed them about.) It's not that big of a deal but still, it irks me when people don't get their facts straight. The part where it says "... And has no interaction with other inmates." From what Sam himself has said to me, "I'm in a long hallway with 8 cells in the room. Everybody in this room is very friendly, it's like a family. We look out for each other...", it's a complete different story. I'm guessing whoever this source was, was just talking out of their *advertiser censored** and wanted to feel important and informative.

On a side note: I see you guys got my message about writing Sam hehe.
I was gonna post the same message on here but I got beat to it. You guys are good lol. I'm glad to see that some of you plan on writing him, I bet he will be very happy to get some more friendly mail. I knew him before this happened and although I don't condone what he did in any way, I don't think he should just be left alone to die.

Here is what P!$$es me off most about lifers...
They marry
They procreate

I don't want these so-called "bad seeds" passing their genes on...getting married and having the conjugal visits and other pleasures in life that they took away from the person or persons they killed.

I would be against the death penalty if prison, for murderers, was actually real and just punishment. NWIM?
So agree with you Ziggy

Ha. That's the same thing I asked about 15 post back. Look at what Eric said to me about 10 post back. Don't know that it helps but...

I'm sorry, I just went straight to the link and then posted my question; then went back to read on and saw your question. They must not trust us naked... :waitasec:

I just stumbled across this site and have read a lot of what you guys have been talking about so I thought I would join. This News Report here DOES have some 'misinformation' in it (Which makes me question anything their 'source' informed them about.) It's not that big of a deal but still, it irks me when people don't get their facts straight. The part where it says "... And has no interaction with other inmates." From what Sam himself has said to me, "I'm in a long hallway with 8 cells in the room. Everybody in this room is very friendly, it's like a family. We look out for each other...", it's a complete different story. I'm guessing whoever this source was, was just talking out of their *advertiser censored** and wanted to feel important and informative.

I was gonna post the same message on here but I got beat to it. You guys are good lol. I'm glad to see that some of you plan on writing him, I bet he will be very happy to get some more friendly mail. I knew him before this happened and although I don't condone what he did in any way, I don't think he should just be left alone to die.

Oh so that was you on the other site huh? Sorry to steal your thunder didnt even know if you knew about us so went ahead and posted it, thanks for sharing the letter. I do not know Sam and have no intention of being his friend or anything of the sort, his lifestyle and what he did makes me sort of sick, HOWEVER, he is human and we all make mistakes and I will write him something with a positive message and encourage him to use his time know to get a good education and enrich and broaden his horizons. Life doesnt have to be over for him he can educate himself and reach out to others in need.

We are all very interested in this case and respectful of Sam, I dont see any hate mail coming from this group as we are all adults and understand that such wouldnt do anyone any good, that said I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO POST AND FILL US IN ON WHAT SAM HAS TO SAY.

Poor lit Sam....Wonder how poor little Mel's mom, dad, brother and family feel? Their faces were destroyed with a maul...Maybe he should have to look at pictures of what he did. What about Rev. N, Dr. Kelly or Em's family? We are worried about Sam? OMG, give me a break.

Welcome, and thanks for coming on Mary. We'd love to hear anything else you might be able or willing to share in regards to this case. We've become kind of a little internet family here having come together out of a fascination for this case and what drove Sam to do what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove