VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love men with ponytails. ....but of course I lived thru the 60's.....

So articulate... that the... deeper meaning almost gets lost... in the eloquence....

So articulate... that the... deeper meaning almost gets lost... in the eloquence....

Wow. It is an honest expression of emotion by real people.

One might not agree with everything they say, but I don't know...

As for the second guy, he needs to get rid of that bird. Can you imagine living with that thing squawking at you like that the whole time you're trying to give da love on your homies?

I was a little kid in the 60s, but I remember plenty.

1977 on the other hand...
I was a kid too........finished high school in 75.

Tapu......the bird would get on my last nerve......I think he should be set free!

no, but since it was said based on a google page......could mean the same? ya think?

It would seem to me that a life sentence would be much worse than being on death row and being put to death.

If I really wanted to punish someone and I had either option at my disposal , then I would impose the life sentence. This choice wouldnt have anything to do with morals but rather what I would consider to be the most severe of the two.
I live a few miles from the prison that does the executions in my state. A real big hoopla up there at execution time ....................

But how often do you hear about a lifer wishing they were instead on death row?

But how often do you hear about a lifer wishing they were instead on death row?

well .............

I would imagine quite a few of them ( lifers ) have committed suicide...............

I love Draco's point of view, i remember when he first put this out, i wanted to give him a thousand stars for saying how i felt. Ty Dangrsmind for posting.

Saw your comment near the bottom there....

I thought it was especially interesting in that he points out how Sam's acts have hurt a wide range of people well beyond the immediate family of the victims.

omg, i remember stuff like that happening too. jesus christ superstar, with liner notes, burned!! didn't they know what they could someday get for that on ebay??!!1!

I'd say about $30 in mint condition. FYI.

Wow. That is some pretty heavy stuff. I read "Executioner's Song," and the one Gilmore's brother wrote, "Shot in the Heart." There's some heavy stuff that goes on around the DP. I'm glad I don't live too close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member