VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I have often wondered about that! I do believe there is more to it than we will ever know

Me too, I could go on and on but I wont unless there is interest, but yea, I am pretty sure there is more than meets the eye there. They certainly used the event to pass a lot of legislation that would have never passed otherwise, at the very least, but I could make a very strong case that they not only used it, benefited from it but perhaps even manufactured it.

"They" being the shadow govt/intell agencies etc.

dollar_bill_showing_New_World_Order.gif

Free-Mason-in-the-one-dollar-bill-.jpg

M A S O N :crazy:

I honestly find reading about the whole masonic thing to be not much more interesting than reading People magazine, so I'm not too up on all the minute details, but I was under the impression that the Illuminati/Masons/whoever and Habsburgs (Hapsburgs if you prefer) were at odds with one another. Odd then the reference to Habsburg money.

I also find the hexagram pointing to the letters to be a bit of a stretch. The emblem with the eagle and the one with the pyramid can be seen to have the same geometrical foundation even with a quick glance. I don't have time to really look at it for a while, but my first impression is that they are actually based on an inscribed octagon that has its flats to the top and bottom rather than the points. There are also 3 touching circle stacked up in the middle. A vertical line on each side of them and tangent to them might align with the points of the octagon. I should be able to see that in my head, but I'm a both a little rusty and rushed, so I'll come back to that. That sort of analysis isn't hard, but takes some experience and a bit of time. Atrists were routninely taught that sort of stuff before modernism took over. Very few schools teach it now, which is why modern American coins look so awful. Compare a recent on to one from the 20's. We don't even have well trained immigrants to do the job like we used to because the Europeans don't teach that either any more.

Almost any image from the middle ages has a geometric foundation. Likely an octagon or a 12 pointed star.
clip_image012_0000.jpg

This has a series of circles (not series in a mathematical sense of progression that I see). One set is centered on the lady's head or just to its left. It passes through the lower ring of angels heads. Several more interlock with that. The devil's fork like fits into something.
Edited to add: I just saw that the hands of the two figures are on a line that is perpendicular to the devils' fork. Now I'm really out of here for a while.

leaves_of_gold.jpg

Most comic strips are drawn on a grid. Look closely and you can see it in your daily paper this evening if you still have one of those.

Most of these frames have an obvious lower left to upper right diagonal, although the third has a more prominent diagonal in the other direction. The big frame has the diagonal met by secondary diagonals that are perpendicular to it running from the other corners. There is also a progression of verticals and diagonals in the main triangular group that show some sort of regular grid. Note also the line from the leftmost dog's head through the rear feet of the other dogs. It's part of the same system. On the bottom edge that line hits a line that passes through that dog's head, Dagwood's hand, Blondie's head, and the upper right corner. I'm past due to be somewhere. If I get a chance later, I will try to see if I can figure out a way to share Images of my own. I'd draw the relevant lines to show what I'm talking about, but I have to figure out to upload them rather than link to them.
dagwood.gif

Here is an interesting bit of information that I came up with on my own and have never seen anyone discuss.

The Patriot Act was obviously a very controversial bill and in the weeks leading up to the final Senate vote on it, it didnt look like it was going to pass as Tom Daschele and Leahy were leading the charge for a NAY vote on it.

Exactly one week BEFORE the final Senate vote we had the ANTHRAX ATTACKS remember those? That happened one week before the final Senate vote on the Patriot Act and the two anthrax letters were sent to whom? Daschele and Leahy, who just happened to be the two Senators who were speaking out most loudly against the bill. They both got sent anthrax letters supposedly from Muslim extremists (so they said at the time) and they both then ended up voting IN FAVOR of the bill.

Thats just a little too much for me.

I am not educated enough to have that discussion with you Pax. All I can say is 9-11 hurt me bad. It should have never happened! My gut feeling is something was not right. I just can not see that happening unless it was aloud to happen or caused to happen.
Maybe because I am older, but I do not trust anyone.

Here is an interesting bit of information that I came up with on my own and have never seen anyone discuss.

The Patriot Act was obviously a very controversial bill and in the weeks leading up to the final Senate vote on it, it didnt look like it was going to pass as Tom Daschele and Leahy were leading the charge for a NAY vote on it.

Exactly one week BEFORE the final Senate vote we had the ANTHRAX ATTACKS remember those? That happened one week before the final Senate vote on the Patriot Act and the two anthrax letters were sent to whom? Daschele and Leahy, who just happened to be the two Senators who were speaking out most loudly against the bill. They both got sent anthrax letters supposedly from Muslim extremists (so they said at the time) and they both then ended up voting IN FAVOR of the bill.

Thats just a little too much for me.
I remember that well, but could not put my finger on it! I will check that out some more!

If you look at a map of Virginia you will notice that Farmville is in the center of the state and that everything interesting is toward the perimeter. It is as far as you can get from the parts of Virginia that anyone would want to see, with the exception of Appomattox Courthouse. Originally known as Bizarre, Farmville had changed its name a few decades before my arrival, opting vainly for the bland. Prince Edward County had been notorious in its resistance to Integration. Alabama had blustered, George Wallace had stood in the school house door, but Farmville had responded to the 1954 Supreme Court decision by simply shutting its public schools altogether. At the time of my arrival, white pupils attended a racist "academy" and black pupils either attended an impoverished county school or went out of state. On a per capita basis, Farmville was the suicide capitol of the nation.

From http://www.counterpunch.org/vest11142003.html

I remember that well, but could not put my finger on it! I will check that out some more!

State sponsored terrorism is nothing new so it isnt as if we are dreaming up the impossible. I could name 20 or more instances in history but I will stick with 2 that you have probably heard of:

Nero burnt down Rome and blamed the Christians.

Hitler burnt down the Reichstag and blamed his communist/Jewish opposition

Bush......and blamed the Muslims? Maybe. After all the Muslim world was the last place on earth that had pretty much resisted western corporate hegemony, I am sure it wont be long now until we have Walmarts, Burger Kings and McDonalds in Baghdad. Know what I am saying?

If you look at a map of Virginia you will notice that Farmville is in the center of the state and that everything interesting is toward the perimeter. It is as far as you can get from the parts of Virginia that anyone would want to see, with the exception of Appomattox Courthouse. Originally known as Bizarre, Farmville had changed its name a few decades before my arrival, opting vainly for the bland. Prince Edward County had been notorious in its resistance to Integration. Alabama had blustered, George Wallace had stood in the school house door, but Farmville had responded to the 1954 Supreme Court decision by simply shutting its public schools altogether. At the time of my arrival, white pupils attended a racist "academy" and black pupils either attended an impoverished county school or went out of state. On a per capita basis, Farmville was the suicide capitol of the nation.

From http://www.counterpunch.org/vest11142003.html

Wow thats heavy. Good find.

"I've hired you to help me start a war. It's an prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition."
--Vizzini

However, with that said, the big problem with most conspiracy theories is that they just aren't very good theories.

From NativeGirl''s post #1230 on thread #3:

Licensee Details
Demographic Information
Title: First: ANDRES Middle: E Last: SHIRM Suffix:
Name: ANDRES E SHIRM Owner:
Home State: NM
Address Information
City: State: Zip:
License Information
That isn't definite I guess, but I thought that was what we pretty much agreed was correct.

When you finally post those maul swinging videos, we can convene a virtual council and come to some agreement regarding the relative attractiveness of our Chicago area representative. That is if we aren't too distracted repeatedly watching the video of his lovely friend swinging a maul in her sexy upper midwestern style!

True. I remember now that he seems to have changed his name from Andres to Andreas for whatever reason. Doh!

I got a new vid camera for xmas, maybe I'll mess around with it a bit after new years . . . .

http://books.google.com/books?id=HB...epage&q="bizarre plantation virginia"&f=false

The above linked book mentions the apparent practice of the founders of Farmville (aka Bizarre) to marry their own close cousins. The infamous Richard Randolph married his first cousin Judith. See also http://www.upress.virginia.edu/books/kierner.HTM
Bizarre is located in Cumberland, not Farmville. Farmville is across the bridge. The address is Farmville, but it is not located in Prince Edward County it is located in Cumberland County.

Also: Prince Edward County (Farmville) Is not the exact middle of the state. The exact middle is in Buckingham county. I can take a picture of the exact site. It is clearly marked.

i would love to see where he got the information that Farmville is the sucide capital.....that is bS

That is located in Cumberland, not Farmville. Farmville is across the bridge. The address is Farmville, but it is not located in Prince Edward County.

My understanding was that the entire town is on land that was previously part of the Bizarre plantation. Is that not correct? And isn't the MJ-1 marker indicating the location of the Bizarre house in town as well?

My understanding was that the entire town is on land that was previously part of the Bizarre plantation. Is that not correct? And isn't the MJ-1 marker indicating the location of the Bizarre house in town as well?

The fact that some place used to be part of some plantation is essentially meaningless in Virginia. Augusta County used to be defined by its Northern end, its Eastern end, and it's Southern end. It theoretically included the part of present day California that was between certain lines of latitude. I don't know its exact limits, but San Francisco wasn't far outside and may have been a part of Augusta County Virginia at one time. There is a plantation in Dinwiddie that was a crown grant with essentially the same delineation of its bounds. There were other similar pieces of property with the same sort of description of their limits. No one had any idea what was to the West, but as far as the King was concerned, the pests he wanted out of England and to whom he gave land in the New World could have it.

As far as the suicide thing, note that it is "per capita" and so for a small town even a couple of suicides could put you over the top. I am guessing this was back in the 60s as well.

According to Wikipedia in the U.S. in 2005 the suicide rate was 17.7/100,000. So for a town of 6,000 or 7,000 even 4 or more suicides in a single year would be highly unusual.

And speaking of crime rates in Farmville...

This site (http://www.city-data.com/) reports that in 2008 Farmville had one of the highest per capita murder rates in the country with 27.7 murders per 100,000 residents. That's approaching crime ridden Oakland California's 28.6 for the same year.

Pretty shocking for a sleepy bedroom community in the middle of nowhere IMO.

The fact that some place used to be part of some plantation is essentially meaningless in Virginia. Augusta County used to be defined by its Northern end, its Eastern end, and it's Southern end. It theoretically included the part of present day California that was between certain lines of latitude. I don't know its exact limits, but San Francisco wasn't far outside and may have been a part of Augusta County Virginia at one time. There is a plantation in Dinwiddie that was a crown grant with essentially the same delineation of its bounds. There were other similar pieces of property with the same sort of description of their limits. No one had any idea what was to the West, but as far as the King was concerned, the pests he wanted out of England and who he gave land in the New World to could have it.

I think San Francisco is a bit further than "over the bridge" which seems to make the story of Richard Randolph and the Bizarre House somehow not relevant to Farmville's history. Next we'll be hearing the Prince Edward Academy aka Fuqua School really isn't in Farmville either.

I think San Francisco is a bit further than "over the bridge" which seems to make the story of Richard Randolph and the Bizarre House somehow not relevant to Farmville's history. Next we'll be hearing the Prince Edward Academy aka Fuqua School really isn't in Farmville either.

All I'm saying is you just don't seem to understand some things about how Virginia was put together.

This is not uncommon here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusta_County,_Virginia"Originally, Augusta County was a vast territory with an indefinite western boundary. Most of what is now West Virginia as well as all of Kentucky were formed from it, and it also claimed the territory north and west of those areas, theoretically all the way to the Pacific Ocean.'

I think I missed seeing where Bizarre was dismissed as somehow not relevant to Farmville's history. I saw "Bizarre is located in Cumberland, not Farmville. Farmville is across the bridge. The address is Farmville, but it is not located in Prince Edward County it is located in Cumberland County," but that didn't make the assertion that seems to have offended you. Please help me find that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen