VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is you just don't seem to understand some things about how Virginia was put together.

This is not uncommon here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusta_County,_Virginia"Originally, Augusta County was a vast territory with an indefinite western boundary. Most of what is now West Virginia as well as all of Kentucky were formed from it, and it also claimed the territory north and west of those areas, theoretically all the way to the Pacific Ocean.'

I mean, this is interesting and you are correct that I didn't know about it.

It is true that the MJ-1 marker is across a river and a bridge from the main part of town but it certainly isn't Kentucky. The location I was talking about is something around 1-2 miles from 505 1st where the murders were committed, and it was the location of a story that involved adultery and a supposed infanticide which I linked to. It also happens that the guy married his first cousin and supposedly seduced her sister, also his first cousin.

Just back in 2008 Farmville was the site of another axe murder. And what ever happened with the body found at the lake earlier this spring with the tattoo? This is a very small town with a lot of murders in the past 24 months and I wouldn't be surprised to see Farmville beat Oakland CA on a per capita basis this year.

What is going on here? Farmville is like a Stephen King novel come to life.

I think San Francisco is a bit further than "over the bridge" which seems to make the story of Richard Randolph and the Bizarre House somehow not relevant to Farmville's history. Next we'll be hearing the Prince Edward Academy aka Fuqua School really isn't in Farmville either.
OMG......i think you would question anything i tried to correct. Cumberland County is NOT Prince Edward County. So sorry but just wanted to set the record straight.

Oh, Prince Edward Academy was a all white private school that J.B. Fuqua bailed out because all the white kids attended public school. It is still a private school that accepts all people who can afford it. I think last years senior class was about 25. BTW it accepts students from a lot of counties not just Prince Edward.

It is true that the MJ-1 marker is across a river and a bridge from the main part of town but it certainly isn't Kentucky. The location I was talking about is something around 1-2 miles from 505 1st where the murders were committed, and it was the location of a story that involved adultery and a supposed infanticide which I linked to. It also happens that the guy married his first cousin and supposedly seduced her sister, also his first cousin.

Just back in 2008 Farmville was the site of another axe murder. And what ever happened with the body found at the lake earlier this spring with the tattoo? This is a very small town with a lot of murders in the past 24 months and I wouldn't be surprised to see Farmville beat Oakland CA on a per capita basis this year.

2008 AX murder? In Farmville// Early spring body found.....i think your dates are a little off........

Are you really surprised to find out that we live in a ****ed up country?

I moved to Virginia from Oklahoma as a kid only to find out not long after that a friend my age back In Oklahoma had murdered his girlfriend's father. My junior high school in Oklahoma had a kid in normal classes who was notorious for having murdered another kid a few years earlier with a pair of scissors when a snowball fight got out of hand.

I met a few guys one day when they came by my house in rural Virginia looking for my brother and he wasn't there. I'd heard their names but never met them. One kid I knew a lot about because I was in the high school chess club and he was a legendary former member. We talked for while before they left and I think it was later that day they went into town and the second guy shot shot someone else with a rifle.

I talked with a neighbor one night as he and a friend got into his car and headed off on a road trip to North Carolina. They were arrested either that night or the next day for armed robbery.

I've already told you what happened in Blacksburg in the course of one school year at the university there. 34 people murdered only a few steps from where my college life was centered. Last year there was a decapitation in the Au Bon Pain in the graduate student center at Virginia Tech right in front of a stunned group of onlookers. Several years earlier, there was a student who was picked up at the Seven-11 in the middle of town, taken out to the country by two captors who tortured and eventually killed him.

I could go on and on, and I'm just a more or less normal (sort of) person who had a boring middle class childhood. Incest and other sexual abuse, hidden domestic violence, beatings that don't result in death, suicide, that's all pretty much a normal part of life in a significant number of people in this country. You just happen to be examining Farmville under a microscope. Pick anywhere and we could find pretty much the same thing.

yes, there was an ax murder of 2 business women in Farmville. One who was a very dear friend of mine. Her name was Suzzie. Her mentally ill husband killed her at her house' (CUMBERLAND, VA and then killed her mother at her house (RICE). He killed himself in jail. But DM that was 2000.

going back to the timeline of the crimes,etc....

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-timeline-farmville,0,6154563.story

Friday, September 18th between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shrim (rapper) calls police and tells them that a friend of McCroskey from California said he got a call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.
Saturday, September 19 1 a.m.: Farmville police e-mail McCroskey's photo to the airport.

Saturday Sept. 19, 4:30 a.m.: A Prince Edward County sheriff's deputy tickets McCroskey for driving without a license after he gets a 2000 Honda stuck in a ditch. Tow-truck driver, Alton Napier, takes McCroskey to a nearby Sheetz convenience store. Napier says McCroskey had a strong odor. He tells the Napier the car he wrecked belong to his girlfriend's father (Mark Niederbrock). Napier also notices bruises around McCroskey's neck. Napier leaves McCroskey off at the Sheetz, and he himself goes in to get a cup of coffee. When he comes out, he notices McCroskey speaking to a deputy.

Saturday, Sept. 19, 6 a.m.: McCroskey is seen at the Huddle House restaurant in Farmville.

Saturday, Sept. 19, 8:20 a.m.: McCroskey is picked up by Curtis Gibson of Access Taxi in Charlottesville for a ride to the Richmond airport. Gibson says they talk about Emma Niederbrock, horrorcore music, and the festival in Michigan. Gibson gets pulled over for speeding, and McCroskey smokes a cigarette during the brief stop. Gibson later recalls that McCroskey seemed normal, except for an unexplained odor.

Saturday, Sept. 19, 11:30 a.m. – McCroskey is arrested at Richmond International Airport.

the bolded times i put there,,,,because when the police emailed a pic of sam to the airport on sept. 19 @ 1 am------then has brush with the law when he crashed the car later on @ 4:30 am..... Why did not the police notify all their enforcements as well,,,,when that email went to the airport? ... You would think that they also would have sent out an all-bulletin to their force and neighboring towns/counties of this suspect then too? I find this as another 'wierdness' to go unnoticed with this crime again by LE. wierd for the cops to come knocking at their first welfare check @ midnite to come back 58 minutes later again to answer to the 'noise' call. and not question more so.... why is he in the house? where is the mom? sam mentioned the girls went to a movie, did this include the mom as a girl too? so many weird occasions occured that was just right there,,, waiting to be exposed and he never got exposed till he ended at the airport. Not even the cab drivers received an email about Sam at the same time as what was sent to the airport.

if this has already been discussed, please forgive me for posting it again. i have lost track of where this case is or has been discussed thus far...

also, it is mentioned by that article of timelines, that the friend who sam called said he seemed ''upset'' when he called him.... makes one wonder what he meant by upset.... would that help with his plea? would that help with the 'insane' plea if he got to use that? or would it not?

notice the comments after the article, particulary by the SHRooM person from Dec. 14.

has this been shown too? a copy of sam's myspace page from June 1, 2008?

http://www.myspaceprofiles.org/profiles/6231535.html

here is a copy of what he says about himself:

My name is Sam, I'm currently 19 years old. I'm probably one of the most weirdest and random people you will ever meet. I do consider myself a very nice and friendly person but I can be a huge if you get on my bad side. On my spare time I work as a freelance graphic/web designer, I enjoy it alot and hope someday I can make a living off of it. I'm honored to say that I have worked with some of the top artists in the underground. When I was younger I used to hate music, It annoyed me more then anything in the world until I was forced to listen to a copy of The Great Milenko in 1998. Music is now a big part of my life, I only really listen to underground musicians, I cant stand about 99% of the mainstream artists. I used to be a professional gamer when I was younger, I'm still a gamer till this day but I'm not into it as much as I used to be. I can be a huge nerd time to time, but not your ordinary nerd. I love sports, I played football for my high school team and loved it alot until I was expelled.

If you want to know more about the world famous sam, IM me and ask, otherwise I'm to lazy to write more about myself ;)

Aim SN: LiLdEmOnDoG

notice that he says he was expelled from High School.... wonder why? has this been mentioned here?

Inserting personal note here:

The Tapu is stuck in an airport. Second day here. Trouble getting connecting flights to Maine. Has anyone ever heard of Canton-Akron Ohio? Is that Chinese?

It will take me a week to catch up on this thread.... :)

Oh-oh, see airport employee to harass. Poor guy. Has early shift. Tapu descends upon him....

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE -- DAY 11 OF CAPTIVITY

On a flight to Atlanta Georgia now. No, really. To get to Portland, Maine. Have to be there in time to drive to Dover, NH, tomorrow to go to work. Anyone need me to pick up anything while I'm out?

All breaking news directly related to the Farmville Murders has to wait until I am at home with free time. I command this.

Inserting personal note here:

The Tapu is stuck in an airport. Second day here. Trouble getting connecting flights to Maine. Has anyone ever heard of Canton-Akron Ohio? Is that Chinese?

It will take me a week to catch up on this thread.... :)

Oh-oh, see airport employee to harass. Poor guy. Has early shift. Tapu descends upon him....

Canton is where the pro football Hall of Fame is. Poor Tapu.

Freeeee The Tapu! Freeeee The Tapu!

Thank you for correcting my date error, you are correct the other axe murder was in 2000. The axe murderer lived in Farmville despite his victims living elsewhere.

That body by the lake was recovered in 2008 which is why I made the mistake above.

More here on the body found at Sandy River Resevoir: http://www.vsp.state.va.us/News/2008/NR-58 Help Needed To Solve Six Month Case.pdf

In 2008 Farmville had a higher per capita murder rate than New York City and San Francisco and it will have one of the highest per capita rates in the U.S. in 2009 as well. Remember this is the number of murders per 100,000 residents.

The per capita murder rate in Farmville is higher than Mexico's national rate. Sure it is only a few people murdered, but all of this is happening in a town with less than 10,000 people total. And I guess they don't count the murders in nearby Rice or over the bridge in Cumberland in this total.

Check out other small towns with a similar population and you won't find anything like this. I guess maybe people in the area don't find this surprising, but personally I was surprised.

going back to the timeline of the crimes,etc....

http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-timeline-farmville,0,6154563.story

Friday, September 18th between 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Shrim (rapper) calls police and tells them that a friend of McCroskey from California said he got a call from McCroskey on Thursday, September 16th in the afternoon saying he had killed one or more people. McCroskey's friend says McCroskey was "upset" on the phone. Farmville police identify McCroskey as their suspect.
Saturday, September 19 1 a.m.: Farmville police e-mail McCroskey's photo to the airport.

Saturday Sept. 19, 4:30 a.m.: A Prince Edward County sheriff's deputy tickets McCroskey for driving without a license after he gets a 2000 Honda stuck in a ditch. Tow-truck driver, Alton Napier, takes McCroskey to a nearby Sheetz convenience store. Napier says McCroskey had a strong odor. He tells the Napier the car he wrecked belong to his girlfriend's father (Mark Niederbrock). Napier also notices bruises around McCroskey's neck. Napier leaves McCroskey off at the Sheetz, and he himself goes in to get a cup of coffee. When he comes out, he notices McCroskey speaking to a deputy.

Saturday, Sept. 19, 6 a.m.: McCroskey is seen at the Huddle House restaurant in Farmville.

Saturday, Sept. 19, 8:20 a.m.: McCroskey is picked up by Curtis Gibson of Access Taxi in Charlottesville for a ride to the Richmond airport. Gibson says they talk about Emma Niederbrock, horrorcore music, and the festival in Michigan. Gibson gets pulled over for speeding, and McCroskey smokes a cigarette during the brief stop. Gibson later recalls that McCroskey seemed normal, except for an unexplained odor.

Saturday, Sept. 19, 11:30 a.m. – McCroskey is arrested at Richmond International Airport.

the bolded times i put there,,,,because when the police emailed a pic of sam to the airport on sept. 19 @ 1 am------then has brush with the law when he crashed the car later on @ 4:30 am..... Why did not the police notify all their enforcements as well,,,,when that email went to the airport? ... You would think that they also would have sent out an all-bulletin to their force and neighboring towns/counties of this suspect then too? I find this as another 'wierdness' to go unnoticed with this crime again by LE. wierd for the cops to come knocking at their first welfare check @ midnite to come back 58 minutes later again to answer to the 'noise' call. and not question more so.... why is he in the house? where is the mom? sam mentioned the girls went to a movie, did this include the mom as a girl too? so many weird occasions occured that was just right there,,, waiting to be exposed and he never got exposed till he ended at the airport. Not even the cab drivers received an email about Sam at the same time as what was sent to the airport.

if this has already been discussed, please forgive me for posting it again. i have lost track of where this case is or has been discussed thus far...

It's a horror movie cliche: the incompetent small town police department...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow