VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another obscure point that seems to have been overlooked. Offered for your sleuthing pleasure....

Apparently someone named Jacob Virgil designed the "set" for SickTanick's video that features four murders of members of major world religions...

Ennis said authorities had interviewed McCroskey friend Andres Shrim, who starred in a music video that shows actors pretending to murder religious figures, according to Jacob Virgil, who said he worked on the set.

Virgil said he designed the set for a rap video starring SickTanicK filmed in 2006 at an art studio Virgil was renting in Albuquerque, N.M. It shows a man with a chain connected to the neck of a woman defiling what looks like a picture of Jesus. The actors then pretend to kill religious figures, including a Catholic and a Muslim.

Virgil, 29, said he no longer is interested in the macabre and wouldn’t want his parents to see the video.

“Their music is idolizing serial killers,“ Virgil said. “It’s a horrible thing.“

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/new...l_of_encounters_with_farmville_suspect/19733/

Well that ties us back in to our friends "Mark" and "Paul" doesnt it?

Well that ties us back in to our friends "Mark" and "Paul" doesnt it?

It seems that it might, however apparently this guy talked to the press according to that article.

"Reverend Jacob K. Reist", (AKA Jake Vigil; AKA Jacob Arturo Vigil; AKA Tom Newton) are all the same guy that made the two SickTanick attack blogs.

It seems that "Jacob Virgil" with an "R" is a new alias or perhaps just a mis-report by the reporter here. Alternatively there really is a guy named Jacob Virgil who has nothing to do with "Tom Newton" and this is just another amazing coincidence.

See also: http://www.myspace.com/da_jbird which is apparently the MySpace of a person claiming to be "Jacob Vigil" living in the 505.

Jacob Vigil is also an attorney in the 505 area: http://www.jakevigillaw.com/Our_Firm_Jake_Vigil.html

One more comment about Farmville's per capita murder rate...

In 2009 there were 6 homicides in Farmville that I know about.

The population of Farmville was approximately 7396 people in 2008. Therefore the 2009 murder rate per 100,000 citizens for Farmville VA is approximately (6/7,396)*100,000 = 81.1/100,000. That's higher than New Orlean's murder rate for 2008 which was 64/100,000 and New Orleans is the current murder capital of the U.S.

It seems that it might, however apparently this guy talked to the press according to that article.

"Reverend Jacob K. Reist", (AKA Jake Vigil; AKA Jacob Arturo Vigil; AKA Tom Newton) are all the same guy that made the two SickTanick attack blogs.

It seems that "Jacob Virgil" with an "R" is a new alias or perhaps just a mis-report by the reporter here. Alternatively there really is a guy named Jacob Virgil who has nothing to do with "Tom Newton" and this is just another amazing coincidence.

See also: http://www.myspace.com/da_jbird which is apparently the MySpace of a person claiming to be "Jacob Vigil" living in the 505.

Jacob Vigil is also an attorney in the 505 area: http://www.jakevigillaw.com/Our_Firm_Jake_Vigil.html

Yes thats exactly what I am seeing in my searches, this is another alias for our buddy "Mark" this guy is everywhere!

Anyone else notice that Razakel has removed the seated demoness image from her MySpace?

Hey , that's odd !

Anyone have a geuss why she and shirm did that ?

My geuss : maybe they were getting heat about the image ?

Hey , that's odd !

Anyone have a geuss why she and shirm did that ?

My geuss : maybe they were getting heat about the image ?

Did you see DM and I interpretation of that a while back LOL. The 2 heads poked out eyes, rag doll, free abortion etc?

Did you see DM and I interpretation of that a while back LOL. The 2 heads poked out eyes, rag doll, free abortion etc?

Yeah , I did see that ( I usually read every posting each day ).

That image did seem to relate to the farmville horrorcore killings. Which is my geuss as to why the removed them. Maybe they were questioned by LE ?

Thank you for correcting my date error, you are correct the other axe murder was in 2000. The axe murderer lived in Farmville despite his victims living elsewhere.

That body by the lake was recovered in 2008 which is why I made the mistake above.

More here on the body found at Sandy River Resevoir: http://www.vsp.state.va.us/News/2008/NR-58 Help Needed To Solve Six Month Case.pdf

In 2008 Farmville had a higher per capita murder rate than New York City and San Francisco and it will have one of the highest per capita rates in the U.S. in 2009 as well. Remember this is the number of murders per 100,000 residents.

The per capita murder rate in Farmville is higher than Mexico's national rate. Sure it is only a few people murdered, but all of this is happening in a town with less than 10,000 people total. And I guess they don't count the murders in nearby Rice or over the bridge in Cumberland in this total.

Check out other small towns with a similar population and you won't find anything like this. I guess maybe people in the area don't find this surprising, but personally I was surprised.
Reggie lived in Prince Edward County not the town of Farmville. It is not the same.

See DM this is where you are WRONG. Farmville is a town and yes a drug deal when bad in 200? and two people died in the town in 200?. Because this killing took place an off duty officer hopped in his car and had an accident with the local principle and her husband on their way back from a bb game. killed her husband in an accident.

The body found in the lake is in Prince Edward County.............NOT FARMVILLE

One more comment about Farmville's per capita murder rate...

In 2009 there were 6 homicides in Farmville that I know about.

The population of Farmville was approximately 7396 people in 2008. Therefore the 2009 murder rate per 100,000 citizens for Farmville VA is approximately (6/7,396)*100,000 = 81.1/100,000. That's higher than New Orlean's murder rate for 2008 which was 64/100,000 and New Orleans is the current murder capital of the U.S.
Wanna name the six murder victims in the town of Farmville? I know of 4 on first avenue.

See DM this is where you are WRONG. Farmville is a town and yes a drug deal when bad in 2008 and two people died in the town in 2008. Because this killing took place an off duty officer hopped in his car and had an accident with the local principle and her husband on their way back from a bb game. killed her husband in an accident.

I am not sure that he is altogether wrong though as the statistics do seem to indicate a pretty high per capita murder rate in FV for some reason.

Wanna name the six murder victims in the town of Farmville? I know of 4 on first avenue.

The other two were killed outside New Fever's.

carter_and_anderson_killed.jpg

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0509/619626.html

But I am sure you can find a reason why these deaths don't count either.

See DM this is where you are WRONG. Farmville is a town and yes a drug deal when bad in 2008 and two people died in the town in 2008. Because this killing took place an off duty officer hopped in his car and had an accident with the local principle and her husband on their way back from a bb game. killed her husband in an accident.

DM is not wrong. Farmville= Prince Edward county.

You just are not seeing the equation.................

AKA "wearing blinders" & "rose colored glasses" , etc.............

DM is not wrong. Farmville= Prince Edward county.

You just are not seeing the equation.................

AKA "wearing blinders" & "rose colored glasses" , etc.............
You are wrong! Yes, Farmville is in Prince Edward County however Prince Edward County does not consist of only Farmville. There is Rice, Greenbay, Prospect, Hampden-Sydney, etc. Where the body was found was not in the town limits of Farmville. i am ******* right. Do I need to draw you a map?

The other two were killed outside New Fever's.

carter_and_anderson_killed.jpg

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0509/619626.html

But I am sure you can find a reason why these deaths don't count either.
That was in Prince Edward County.......not in town limits........Want me to draw you a map?

prince edward county consist of more than just Farmville. The Prince Edward county police were called and processed the crime scene for Carter and Jones. The town of Farmville police were called to the murder scene at 505 1st ave.

An address can be stated as Farmville but not be in the town limits. Example my ex lives in Hampden Sydney with a Farmville address...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive