VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I was messing around with it this weekend. Short of me actually attempting to recreate the scene, I haven't really had the time to put much thought into a video.

I can tell you this, though: my girlfriend was playing around with it yesterday, and she was offended by my questioning whether she could wield it. She had no problem swinging it.

ETA: Pax misses all youz guys. He'll be back around friday

Get her to try splitting some logs. She won't be insulted any more.

From the comments back and forth between sicktancik and MisterC, I think it may have been a fan made video MisterC did on his own. I can't find the comments now, but it looked like MisterC made it for fun, then showed it to sicktanick after the fact.

Correct as I understand it.

Coffee is only a small part of what makes for a good coffee shop. Seven-11 has OK coffee these days, far better than the swill that Starbuck sells to people who don't know better. Still I've never seen a Seven-11 that I would recommend as a good coffee shop.

Dangrs is in San Fran. which was just filled with great restaurants and coffee shops last time I was out there. I'm just saying he's going to be surprised as just how dull an isolated small town in Virginia is if he hasn't experienced that first hand before. I'm making two assumptions there, that of "he" and that of never having seen a town like that first hand, so maybe she knows exactly what up.

Yes, Blou I'm a "he" and I live in the SF area. I also grew up in Berkeley california where we had GREAT coffee shops that served Italian style espresso drinks decades before Starbucks et al even were imagined. I know my coffee shops as you surmise.

I also have lived in a small town and I've traveled in the South a bit (i.e. I spent a week in Columbus Georgia) so I know about both Southern cuisine and hospitality. I wouldn't be disappointed in Farmville because I wouldn't be expecting something that wasn't there. But I also wouldn't want to live there. No offense intended to the residents.

IDK really, like i said they think im an attention *advertiser censored* and disrespect emma and mel by posting on these boards. =(
Indeed I think Sick is very intelligent guy who is well spoken.

I still don't get their reaction either.

But I think this interview confirms my view that he both is intelligent and relatively well read in occult matters. There's a lot to read in this subject however, so I won't use the term "occult expert" except when referring to Don Rimer lol.

I still don't get their reaction either.

But I think this interview confirms my view that he both is intelligent and relatively well read in occult matters. There's a lot to read in this subject however, so I won't use the term "occult expert" except when referring to Don Rimer lol.

Where does one begin reading things like this?

Where does one begin reading things like this?

Like what? General occult literature? A good place to start is the public library.

You'd need to be a bit more specific for me to give you a reading list or whatever, but one book I am recommending a lot especially to younger people is Generation Hex by Jason Louv.

Check it out.

NNnnnnnnnoooooo, DrZ, Gggooooo toward the liiiiiiiiiiightt!!!!!!

NNnnnnnnnoooooo, DrZ, Gggooooo toward the liiiiiiiiiiightt!!!!!!

The light of "enlightenment"?

The lamp of illumination?

Yes go towards the light...

Hermit_led_zep_4.jpg

For some reason this song comes to mind today. Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCEOX9b9RS4

The more I see, the less I hear
The more I give, the less I care
It shall be told we killed the beauty, that's always something to be proud of
As seething hatred from the wicked comes to join us
Content with blood, content with blood

Humm..totally disagree with you....The Bakery or The bookstore have amazing coffee!

Yes the coffee rocks! It is funny how people that chose to come to Farmville for four years (If they make it that long) bash the Ville after they leave. They have no idea about anything, but where the mess hall is, and what places will serve them beer underage. Such a quiet relaxing community. If they took the time to step off campus. What I am trying to say is I do not know of a better place to raise a family. If you want to sit in traffic for half the day and Breathe in smog head up there. If you want to enjoy slow life with slow talking people come on down. Be careful though if you break down or something. The people who stop are not trying to rob you, so do not overreact. They are trying to help.

Hi everyone. stopping in for a relief from criminal law definitions before I sleep. Miss ya Pax - quit being a bad boy!

The Tapu...feeling better I hope.

Claudi, keeping it real as usual.

Dangrs has given me more stuff to read and realize how DEEP this can go and I'm in fear of falling down the rabbit hole :)

Blou is precious; nakedman, Wes, Wada, Boy genius, Native Girl's back; and all sticking to our thang here...and if I forgot anyone PLEASE forgive me...oh Herioin hey you..Andres, you have my utmost respect because this criminal midterm seems pretty easy UNITL you get the most effed up fact pattern possible with 20 freaking issues.

I am delerious so off to sleep. Keep up the good work, I'll be back more after the 18th and I want to get back to Sam and why...

Peacegurl, thanks for the nice words and you aren't going to get off easily after the hearing in Jan!!!

Thanks for the tip of the hat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_8Zq_iWuFg

Here's a recent interview with horrorcore artist Insan0: http://www.horroryearbook.com/547105/interview-insan0-say-you-love-satan

Some might recall that Insan0 had written a little essay on Sam McCroskey which has been linked here a few times and which can be found here: http://www.insan0.com/SykoSam.html

Insan0's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/insan0

WARNING: There are some disturbing images if you poke around on those sites.

When his site was first posted here I found it interesting that he insinuates that SKR had a controlling power over Sam. I wonder how much involvement he has had with that group. He seems to dislike them a great deal. Is that feeling coming from being close with them and things going bad, or is he just making assumptions about them?

In the interview he seems to almost be acting out a part.

He mentions it being acceptable to kill for revenge. What if Sam felt it was revenge for Emma screwing with him?

They took Debra Kelley's van away from the house today. I was wondering how long it would sit there.

Like what? General occult literature? A good place to start is the public library.

You'd need to be a bit more specific for me to give you a reading list or whatever, but one book I am recommending a lot especially to younger people is Generation Hex by Jason Louv.

Check it out.

When I was a teenager I tried the library in my town. There wasn't all that much that I was really able to learn there. Our library wasn't so great, maybe I should check it out where I am now.

I'm just curious about things in general. A lot of your references to demons, hidden messages and symbols are interesting. I'll check out this book.

I think you can find find strange connections in almost everything if you look hard enough. I've always wondered where these connections come from.

For some reason this song comes to mind today. Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCEOX9b9RS4

The more I see, the less I hear
The more I give, the less I care
It shall be told we killed the beauty, that's always something to be proud of
As seething hatred from the wicked comes to join us
Content with blood, content with blood

...can you explain the video?...seems interesting....the song put me to sleep however :(

Has anyone else seen this article?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/109385/Killer-s-evil-to-the-core-/

"Robert McCroskey, 20, who calls himself Syko Sam, butchered two girls after befriending them in a Horrorcore chatroom.
He accompanied pretty Emma Neiderbrook, 16, and Melanie Wells, 18, back to Emma’s house before hacking them to death with a saw.
He also murdered Emma’s parents Debra and Mark, who had waited up to check the girls arrived home safely.
Detectives were physically sick when they witnessed the scene in rural Farmville, Virginia."

Robert McCroskey? Seriously...They couldn't even get his freaking name right? Theres no way i'm buying the hacked off body parts bit from that source...

Has anyone else seen this article?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/109385/Killer-s-evil-to-the-core-/

"Robert McCroskey, 20, who calls himself Syko Sam, butchered two girls after befriending them in a Horrorcore chatroom.
He accompanied pretty Emma Neiderbrook, 16, and Melanie Wells, 18, back to Emma’s house before hacking them to death with a saw.
He also murdered Emma’s parents Debra and Mark, who had waited up to check the girls arrived home safely.
Detectives were physically sick when they witnessed the scene in rural Farmville, Virginia."

Robert McCroskey? Seriously...They couldn't even get his freaking name right? Theres no way i'm buying the hacked off body parts bit from that source...

I seem to recall that his legal name is Richard Samuel McCroskey.

When his site was first posted here I found it interesting that he insinuates that SKR had a controlling power over Sam. I wonder how much involvement he has had with that group. He seems to dislike them a great deal. Is that feeling coming from being close with them and things going bad, or is he just making assumptions about them?

In the interview he seems to almost be acting out a part.

He mentions it being acceptable to kill for revenge. What if Sam felt it was revenge for Emma screwing with him?

I don't know if he knows the SKR crew but these sorts of beefs seem pretty common in various underground music scenes. IME anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46