VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,I do,didn't we kinda come to the conclusion last time that she used to be friends with this guy but now didn't give him the time of day anymore?....for some reason I seem to remember something like that...
...also about raz myspace did she always have the caylee and jonbenet pictures up or did she get that interest lurking here?...anyways this is her comment about casey (she wrote caylee)Razakel [SKR]

August 13, 2009 10:40 PM
caylee anthony ****in rocks for doing what she did, i totally understand what she went thru, just cuz you cant, dont hate, its ignorant

...now that there makes my blood boil....

I noticed earlier that she has Caylee Anthonys name tattooed on her arm.
For whatever reason...I don't even want to know...

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/88/l_cb79a10699f54aa59659e4c87d23b606.jpg

Question for the day :
A.) Will Sam commit more murders in prison - real serial killin' style ?

or
B.) Will Sam meet an untimely end in prison like Dahmer ?

or
C.) A happy mix of both ?

Note : I am asking this in response to Sam wanting Dexter books to read in Lock-up ( which tends to indicate where is mind is at ) .

I hope she knew which name she meant when she got a permanent tattoo!

One assumes Caylee. There is a track named after her on Razakel's Femicide CD.

"Caylee Anthony (Rest In Pieces) - This is an interlude. Is this a real clip of Caylee Anthony? We're not sure. All I can really say about this is that it's ****ing creepy sounding. WARNING: Listening to this interlude high will bug you the **** out. This bug out is brought to you by, SicKTanicK Tha Souless and Serial Killin' Records."

Part of the track can be heard here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/Razakel2

...he also posted this:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=67538334&albumID=0&imageID=54657685
...they do get heat both ways,don't they?
...ok I'm all alone here so I promise I'll stop "mass" posting now....even though I have a lot to say about sick and "unholy grail,unholy blood",that's my favorite book after all,oh yeah and about parcifal....and dangrs where did you find the graffity?...but for now...peace out...

All the graffiti pictures are from SickTanick's fan photos. I don't know who is taking them, but at least some of them appear to have been taken relatively recently (November) and posted to MySpace in the past few weeks. I believe these are in or around Farmville, and the purple spray paint was done by Melanie and/or Emma. There are some reasons to believe this, but of course in the end it is only speculation and the graffiti could also be a tribute made after the fact by someone else.

l_ffb01cf3e75a4daf8b558ff639585c1c.jpg

Another from the same photographer apparently...

Gah, why are those boards so hard to read? It's all in tiny font, and the poster's screen name is hard to find each time you go down. Then the signature is like the main visual pull most of the time. Their software sux.

From someone named "Alec" over on the sykosam.info board:

"True. Emma was a ***** and Melanie was a ***** ffor telling her to break up with Sam. But they didn't deserve what they got, regardless. Maybe a slap in the face would'e worked better?"

Motive for the killing of Melanie?

Mary, with all due respect, do you really believe the "irresistible impulse test" applies here? He had already broken up with Emma before STFW and went to the show in a car with her anyway it appears. He was able to not kill her during the entire trip there and back and at the show as well. Instead of being driven into a rage and killing, he waited until the girls were asleep and defenseless. Then he killed them. And he also waited around for at least a day before killing Emma's father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_impulse

Gah, why are those boards so hard to read? It's all in tiny font, and the poster's screen name is hard to find each time you go down. Then the signature is like the main visual pull most of the time. Their software sux.

99% of the Internet looks like this.

99% of the Internet looks like this.

Hm. I've been on dozens of boards, over years. They've all had the same or similar look as this one. Actually, all the same, I think. I've seen bad designs like the ones linked above, but I don't know why they don't get cleaner software....

Hm. I've been on dozens of boards, over years. They've all had the same or similar look as this one. Actually, all the same, I think. I've seen bad designs like the ones linked above, but I don't know why they don't get cleaner software....

:dance: I think you must be hanging around those high brow linguist type Internet sites or somethin'. :dance:

See also Bay Raves (aka NorCal Nights were SarahThizzle was well known back in the day). The majority of the content is **** talking, amusing signatures, and of course pictures of wasted underage girls at parties. It's a dazzling display of the lowest common denominator.

Some of the criminal boards I monitor are amazingly bad. Of course these are mostly run by the FBI and probably set up to look amateurish on purpose...

All the graffiti pictures are from SickTanick's fan photos. I don't know who is taking them, but at least some of them appear to have been taken relatively recently (November) and posted to MySpace in the past few weeks. I believe these are in or around Farmville, and the purple spray paint was done by Melanie and/or Emma. There are some reasons to believe this, but of course in the end it is only speculation and the graffiti could also be a tribute made after the fact by someone else.

l_ffb01cf3e75a4daf8b558ff639585c1c.jpg

Another from the same photographer apparently...

I am thinking that the person who took these where Mels friend who lived in WV she recently became an Unholy Apostle.. right after the deaths... She use to have her myspace open which showed photos of her and Mel..also stated she lived in WV. http://www.myspace.com/purple_pie_eating_penguin

Speaking of Albert Pike...

To find in the BLAZING STAR of five points an allusion to the Divine Providence, is also fanciful; and to make it commemorative of the Star that is said to have guided the Magi, is to give it a meaning comparatively modern. Originally it represented SIRIUS, or the Dog-star, the forerunner of the inundation of the Nile; the God ANUBIS, companion of ISIS in her search for the body of OSIRIS, her brother and husband. Then it became the image of HORUS, the son of OSIRIS, himself symbolized also by the Sun, the author of the Seasons, and the God of Time; Son of ISIS, who was the universal nature, himself the primitive matter, inexhaustible source of Life, spark of uncreated fire, universal seed of all beings. It was HERMES, also, the Master of Learning, whose name in Greek is that of the God Mercury. It became the sacred and potent sign or character of the Magi, the PENTALPHA, and is the significant emblem of Liberty and Freedom, blazing with a steady radiance amid the weltering elements of good and evil of Revolutions, and promising serene skies and fertile seasons to the nations, after the storms of change and tumult.
- Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma, page 14-15.

Sirius is the "big" dog star, associated with Pazuzu, Procyon is the "little" dog star, associated with Humbaba. The stars Sirius, Procyon, and Betelgeuse together form the Winter Triangle. Sirius is supposed to represent the eye of the dog in constellation Canis Major, hence it is the "eye in the triangle", also the Argenteum Astrum, or the Silver Star. You probably can see it tonight if you go outside and look.

See also: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook023.ht

OT: one of my favorite bad website designs...

http://havenworks.com/

OMG, I clicked on that. That is hilarious! Hello! Design! Whitespace!!

When I first got onto forum-type sites, it was, like, FreeRepublic, FreedomUnderground, etc. Their set-up was passable. A large number of sites have the clean, open look you see here, including Democratic Underground and related sites. Those others, like Sam's friends are on, man, that's really bad. I think it's a commercial product, like the good ones are, too. (and NOT like Havenworks, which is the web design of the equivalent to the Unabomber).

Whew! I'm glad you remembered that. I knew I didn't tell anyone, but revealing someone's real info on here is one of the first things that will get you banned (and rightly so).

Nah I knew it wasnt you, I figured I had mentioned it now I see it was Emmy, no big deal.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx