VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple Penguin's Princess chair: Our Princess Chair<3 Video by Living_Dead_Girl [SKR U.A.] R.I.P Digi Mel Emma - MySpace Video

Given that she is "Purple Penguin" and the spray paint in question is purple, I am now wondering again if those graffiti samples are tributes rather than graffiti done by the girls themselves.

Some other tidbits from the video...

The S "chi" R symbol appears again, Melanie's flower with cross eyes, purple spay painted "SKR" on the wall in the apartment looks like the same paint as in the graffiti, falling star and figure of the tree of life and sephiroth on the chair showing some at least some level of interest in the esoteric meanings of SKR's music.

In my next letter I will tell him what you said and I'll let you know! I know he does toss any media related mail in the trash so that probably is what happened to your letter...

Rock on, getting a book published is very hard BUT if I manage to do it and I do have the contacts to make it possible, I wont forget anyone here, you will all be compsensated for your research efforts. But we will see what happens.

Eric!! I see you there! What's the count?

The hearing date is still on the 19th right? Someone mentioned the 29th and that threw me off. At any rate we'll soon, hopefully, have some new information to digest.

In regards to the trial vs. no-trial argument I think it hinges on whether the DA wants the DP (which, in my opinion, would seem likely in this case -- I mean if there ever was a death penalty case this would certainly qualify).

FYI, anyone:

You can change the skin or format or whatever in those incomprehensible forums. The options are inside your profile, rather than at the bottom of the home page (where I've always seen it).

The hearing date is still on the 19th right? Someone mentioned the 29th and that threw me off. At any rate we'll soon, hopefully, have some new information to digest.

In regards to the trial vs. no-trial argument I think it hinges on whether the DA wants the DP (which, in my opinion, would seem likely in this case -- I mean if there ever was a death penalty case this would certainly qualify).

I can't see the DA going for anything less.

As far as the defense...

To avoid this outcome I think Sam's attorney needs nothing less than a Perry Mason style defense...he needs to find the "real" murderer and show Sam was set up.

Or maybe he'll try to show some form of diminished capacity or that Sam was a pawn in a Manson-esque cult as one blogger suggested.

I can't see this attorney trying the demonic possession defense as much as that would amuse me.

Otherwise I don't see how Sam gets only 10-20 years as he wrote in that letter.

Maybe his attorney meant 10-20 for each murder? I'd be interested to hear what the lawyers in the house think about a plea bargain for a minimum of 40 years to take the death penalty out of the equation.

Another one for the lawyers: http://www.law.upenn.edu/cf/faculty/smorse/workingpapers/1OhioStatJ289.pdf

A paper I came across yesterday arguing that there should be a way for the jury to argue that a person is only partially responsible for their actions. As I understand it there is no real structure for this today. Do you think as this author argues that the current system is unfair? Would his proposed alternative be fairer in this case?

I am not lawyer, this is not legal advice, etc. Just asking questions. Thanks.

Another one for the lawyers: http://www.law.upenn.edu/cf/faculty/smorse/workingpapers/1OhioStatJ289.pdf

A paper I came across yesterday arguing that there should be a way for the jury to argue that a person is only partially responsible for their actions. As I understand it there is no real structure for this today. Do you think as this author argues that the current system is unfair? Would his proposed alternative be fairer in this case?

I am not lawyer, this is not legal advice, etc. Just asking questions. Thanks.

That. Is fascinating. It hits at a certain intuitive level.

Speaking of Albert Pike...

To find in the BLAZING STAR of five points an allusion to the Divine Providence, is also fanciful; and to make it commemorative of the Star that is said to have guided the Magi, is to give it a meaning comparatively modern. Originally it represented SIRIUS, or the Dog-star, the forerunner of the inundation of the Nile; the God ANUBIS, companion of ISIS in her search for the body of OSIRIS, her brother and husband. Then it became the image of HORUS, the son of OSIRIS, himself symbolized also by the Sun, the author of the Seasons, and the God of Time; Son of ISIS, who was the universal nature, himself the primitive matter, inexhaustible source of Life, spark of uncreated fire, universal seed of all beings. It was HERMES, also, the Master of Learning, whose name in Greek is that of the God Mercury. It became the sacred and potent sign or character of the Magi, the PENTALPHA, and is the significant emblem of Liberty and Freedom, blazing with a steady radiance amid the weltering elements of good and evil of Revolutions, and promising serene skies and fertile seasons to the nations, after the storms of change and tumult.
- Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma, page 14-15.

Sirius is the "big" dog star, associated with Pazuzu, Procyon is the "little" dog star, associated with Humbaba. The stars Sirius, Procyon, and Betelgeuse together form the Winter Triangle. Sirius is supposed to represent the eye of the dog in constellation Canis Major, hence it is the "eye in the triangle", also the Argenteum Astrum, or the Silver Star. You probably can see it tonight if you go outside and look.

See also: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook023.ht
Here's a blog I think you'll enjoy, dangrsmind. You, too, Paximus -and anyone else who is interested in symbols:

http://secretsun.blogspot.com

The latest entry is about Sirius (of course).

l_ab9ec8b03fc047e6bb955a266f5a9763.jpg

I went to a Don Rimer workshop on the occult last night. it was

fascinating. He really knew his srtuff, he;s a famous detective,

teacher, anthropoliogist type. It was starnge to see this giant screen

with pictures of pentacles and goat sacrifices and juggalos, contrasted

with the backgrounnd of the church altar organ christmas tree presents,

I sketched an eerie veiw of it on my program. I got him to autograph

the program. He has a wonderful vibe, very fresh fair minded

intelligent. He's on tour I reccomend going, he is christian but has

alot of pagan freinds and wiccan. He is just down on EVIL people, hehas

taught at ODU, has all sorts of artifacts and evidence.
since the recent quadruple homicide by horrorcore internet bf come to

visit here, this entire small town is freaking out. I even had a

nightmare. I've done several blogs with links to videos, news footage,

sites with info. The brutality of the murders and the unusual

circumstances have really got people talking. I think alot of the

people here, well in that neighborhood, thought money position location

made the 'safe' and they were untouchable. wrong
.....I will post sketch

later.
cant say i'm a dull date lol

Emphasis mine.

From http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=27717471&blogId=518790893
(That's the MySpace of Autumn Angel, a Farmville resident, pagan, and vampire fan.)

Billy Borum, a retired undercover Henrico police officer, is speaking on behalf of his aunt and uncle, Debra Kelley's parents. He says the family was surprised to find out an expert on ritual crime and the occult had come into the picture. They call what he has said about the case, inappropriate and false.

"Aunt Margaret has her good days and bad days," said Borum.

Borum says what made matters worse for Kelley's parents, the description of the crime scene by a former Virginia Beach police officer.

"He does not have permission to be on the property and he has not been on the property so how he got his information again I don't know how he got that information but none of it's true," said Borum.

Don Rimer travels the country teaching investigators about ritual crime and the occult. Farmville police say a state police investigator called Rimer on September 18, the day four bodies were found inside Kelley's home.

Rimer says he hasn't been to the house but was asked about his expertise in the satanic symbols used in the horrorcore music genre and that investigators described the scene to him, as a slaughterhouse.

"That was totally untrue other than the police I'm the only other person except for the cleanup people to go into the house and I saw nothing like he described," said Borum.

From http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?s=11227991&clienttype=printable

FWIW, he also wants the Twilight books :crazy:

I'm a huge Anne Rice fan so naturally I hate those books....everytime I walk by a hollister or abrecombie store I wonder if little kids are screaming "mommy mommy there's a werewolf on that poster" lol

I can't see the DA going for anything less.

As far as the defense...

To avoid this outcome I think Sam's attorney needs nothing less than a Perry Mason style defense...he needs to find the "real" murderer and show Sam was set up.

Or maybe he'll try to show some form of diminished capacity or that Sam was a pawn in a Manson-esque cult as one blogger suggested.

I can't see this attorney trying the demonic possession defense as much as that would amuse me.

Otherwise I don't see how Sam gets only 10-20 years as he wrote in that letter.

Maybe his attorney meant 10-20 for each murder? I'd be interested to hear what the lawyers in the house think about a plea bargain for a minimum of 40 years to take the death penalty out of the equation.

I also think the 10-20 years could only happen if they actually can only prove one of the murders.Who knows could that happen?It took them a long time to charge him with the other murders,he got charged with Mark's murder right away...as hard as it is to believe maybe they only have strong evidence in Mark's case.....maybe there really was a perry mason style set up.....this is purely fiction of course and I do not think that's what happened but it would make for a good plot I think:
...what if Debra's research came up with something that Farmville and Chi couldn't let come out in the open,that's why she could not return to the university....maybe something like a secret immigration/citizen holding facility and of course Farmville was gathering everyones data through the farmville facebook/myspace app....anyways Farmville had to get rid of Debra and saw Sam's visit as a perfect opportunity,when they came to do the "welfare" check they actually murdered Debra,Emma and Mel and gave Sam instructions to call Mel's mom to tell her they were at the movies and the car broke down ,Sam called the police shortly thereafter hoping the "real" police would come,instead it was the same guys and he knew he was screwed....they told him to stay put until it was time to take his regular flight out and that they would arrest him at the airport or they would kill him like the others.When Mark came to check on his family Sam was freaked out and thought it was one of them coming back and killed Mark....he freaked out and called Sinister to tell him everyone was dead....etc..ok I'll stop,getting carried away again....I hope Dan Brown doesn't read here,lol...

I also think the 10-20 years could only happen if they actually can only prove one of the murders.Who knows could that happen?It took them a long time to charge him with the other murders,he got charged with Mark's murder right away...as hard as it is to believe maybe they only have strong evidence in Mark's case.....maybe there really was a perry mason style set up.....this is purely fiction of course and I do not think that's what happened but it would make for a good plot I think:
...what if Debra's research came up with something that Farmville and Chi couldn't let come out in the open,that's why she could not return to the university....maybe something like a secret immigration/citizen holding facility and of course Farmville was gathering everyones data through the farmville facebook/myspace app....anyways Farmville had to get rid of Debra and saw Sam's visit as a perfect opportunity,when they came to do the "welfare" check they actually murdered Debra,Emma and Mel and gave Sam instructions to call Mel's mom to tell her they were at the movies and the car broke down ,Sam called the police shortly thereafter hoping the "real" police would come,instead it was the same guys and he knew he was screwed....they told him to stay put until it was time to take his regular flight out and that they would arrest him at the airport or they would kill him like the others.When Mark came to check on his family Sam was freaked out and thought it was one of them coming back and killed Mark....he freaked out and called Sinister to tell him everyone was dead....etc..ok I'll stop,getting carried away again....I hope Dan Brown doesn't read here,lol...

Wow, you're good!

I didn't attack you peace_gurl, I attacked what you appeared to be implying about this young man being too stupid to know what he was talking about. Of course now you are saying that he is a liar in addition to being an idiot, so I am not sure I should accept either statement.

Dangrsmind ... play nice. Read her statement ... Gurl is the boy's cousin. She has known him his whole life.

I am not sure about other places , but in Georgia it is real easy to get the death penalty for just one murder. And that can be just a simple gunshot from a distance , with no other stuff involved like bashing someones head in with multiple blows.
I think that if perhaps if people thought they could get away with a murder and only serve ten years , that there would be a lot of murdering going on.
I cant see Sam getting off light. Not ten , not twenty and not thirty.
Forty years at the very least.

Now I dont know about your theory with the chi and all , but I do know that with all those white sheets & hoods hanging up in them Farmville closets , that it was only a matter of time before "something evil walked their way".

Dang ... play nice. Read her statement ... Gurl is the boy's cousin. She has known him his whole life.

Unfortunately, peace_gurl didn't let us know that little fact until after she had already impeached this kid's statements simply because according to her he has a learning disability. Then, when I and several other posters pointed out how ridiculous that assertion was, peace_gurl changed her tune stating that the young man was a "liar" and that he had been ridiculed in school for making these statements. (by whom I wonder?) And yes she also stated that young man was her "twin cousin".

Not a very nice way to talk about family IMO, but I guess YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas